The Obama Deception .. - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
The Obama Deception ..
Wednesday, July 28, 2010 9:20 PM on j-body.org

The Obama Deception is a hard-hitting film that completely destroys the myth that Barack Obama is working for the best interests of the American people.

The Obama phenomenon is a hoax carefully crafted by the captains of the New World Order. He is being pushed as savior in an attempt to con the American people into accepting global slavery.

We have reached a critical juncture in the New World Order's plans. It's not about Left or Right: it's about a One World Government. The international banks plan to loot the people of the United States and turn them into slaves on a Global Plantation.

Covered in this film: who Obama works for, what lies he has told, and his real agenda. If you want to know the facts and cut through all the hype, this is the film for you.

Watch the Obama Deception and learn how:

- Obama is continuing the process of transforming America into something that resembles Nazi Germany, with forced National Service, domestic civilian spies, warrantless wiretaps, the destruction of the Second Amendment, FEMA camps and Martial Law.

- Obama's handlers are openly announcing the creation of a new Bank of the World that will dominate every nation on earth through carbon taxes and military force.

- International bankers purposefully engineered the worldwide financial meltdown to bankrupt the nations of the planet and bring in World Government.

- Obama plans to loot the middle class, destroy pensions and federalize the states so that the population is completely dependent on the Central Government.

- The Elite are using Obama to pacify the public so they can usher in the North American Union by stealth, launch a new Cold War and continue the occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan.

Enjoy it guys .

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "

Re: The Obama Deception ..
Thursday, July 29, 2010 9:53 AM on j-body.org
And just as important as watching the video (no, definitely more important):
http://conspiracyscience.com/articles/alex-jones/the-obama-deception/

fortune cookie say: better a delay than a disaster
Thursday, July 29, 2010 10:26 AM on j-body.org
OHV notec wrote:And just as important as watching the video (no, definitely more important):

Your link don't work .

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Thursday, July 29, 2010 10:30 AM on j-body.org
John H wrote:
OHV notec wrote:And just as important as watching the video (no, definitely more important):
http://conspiracyscience.com/articles/alex-jones/the-obama-deception

Your link don't work.
Hmm, worked in Preview. You can copy-paste it, or click this one (added img tags):

Thursday, July 29, 2010 10:40 AM on j-body.org
OHV notec wrote:
John H wrote:

Your link don't work.
Hmm, worked in Preview. You can copy-paste it, or click this one (added img tags):

I'm gonna guess they are trying to debunk this documentary and call b.s because they don't agree with it . Am i right ?

" Mark Twain "
Thursday, July 29, 2010 10:54 AM on j-body.org
Of course you're right!

It's Propaganda vs. Propaganda. The worst part is...nobody wins.

Thursday, July 29, 2010 11:16 AM on j-body.org
John H wrote:

Your link don't work .
It do for me.

Again, I find myself in agreement with Bill! (What's in the air this week? LOL)
The author of that site is as selective in his "debunking" as the producers of the videos he attacks.

The truth is somewhere in the middle, and not quite what either side claims.

By the way John, this is old news.

Thursday, July 29, 2010 11:20 AM on j-body.org
John H wrote:
OHV notec wrote:
John H wrote:

Your link don't work.
I'm gonna guess they are trying to debunk this documentary and call b.s because they don't agree with it . Am i right ?
Are they wrong? By all means, please debunk the debunking, it's pretty thorough... You are now trying to dismiss them because you don't like it (exactly what you just accused them of doing), while they are presenting numbers and sources, which the video neglected to mention...

Oh yeah, in previous post, "url", not "img"
R.W.E. of the J.B.O. wrote:
John H wrote:

Your link don't work .
It do for me.

Again, I find myself in agreement with Bill! (What's in the air this week? LOL)
The author of that site is as selective in his "debunking" as the producers of the videos he attacks.

The truth is somewhere in the middle, and not quite what either side claims.

By the way John, this is old news.
It's sad that this passes for "news" today.
How exactly is he selective when going line-by-line? Some of his "debunking" is pretty ambiguous, but much (like showing that the quotes came well before Obama took the helm) is pretty straight-forward...

Thursday, July 29, 2010 11:49 AM on j-body.org
That's what I mean. Just like I love it when people talk about Obama having nothing to do with something that was passed before he took office, but forget (or ignore) the fact that he was in the Senate voting for it. Same type thing. For example, last year when Chris Matthews was calling someone a liar for quoting something Obama said on the campaign trail: "President Obama never said that!". Matthews accentuated the word President multiple times during his rant.

Thursday, July 29, 2010 12:05 PM on j-body.org
R.W.E. of the J.B.O. wrote:That's what I mean. Just like I love it when people talk about Obama having nothing to do with something that was passed before he took office, but forget (or ignore) the fact that he was in the Senate voting for it. Same type thing. For example, last year when Chris Matthews was calling someone a liar for quoting something Obama said on the campaign trail: "President Obama never said that!". Matthews accentuated the word President multiple times during his rant.
In the Senate, he had but one vote. And, as was pointed out numerous times by the JBO NObamas, such as yourself, he tended to vote "present" more often than not
Maybe this video would be better titled as "The US Political Deception"?
Still fails to mention the massive amount of clearly out-of-context quotes though.

Thursday, July 29, 2010 2:59 PM on j-body.org
I figured someone might wanna watch it . Let me ask have any of you guys watched this documentary at all ?

I watched it last night and well i wasn't blown away all the info they present in the doc i already know most of .

1: Obama is a puppet

2:The elite/illuminati control him

3: He is not the anti-christ like so many believe .( they don't discuss this in the doc )

4: NWO is coming

5 :Kennedy was the last real president everyone after that was either corrupt/puppet .

6: Etc Etc

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Thursday, July 29, 2010 3:34 PM

" Mark Twain "

Thursday, July 29, 2010 3:43 PM on j-body.org
oh boy...illuminati........................freemasons...........thousand points of light?

how many copies of cather in the rye to you own?

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Thursday, July 29, 2010 3:43 PM on j-body.org
John H wrote:I figured someone might wanna watch it . Let me ask have any of you guys watched this documentary at all ?
I've watched it. I love watching conspiracy theory docs. But, I take them with more than a grain of salt...

Thursday, July 29, 2010 3:56 PM on j-body.org
John H wrote:Let me ask have any of you guys watched this documentary at all ?
I have it, along with most of the other conspiracy theory movies. They're interesting to watch, and some of the stuff makes you think, and research for yourself, but for the most part, they're sensationalized as all hell, and at the very least, stretch things about as thin as you can get to make a connection.

As I've noted before, it is because of the way these connections and "expositions" are made and the way people fall for them that causes people making any kind of suggestion of deception among the government to be labeled as a conspiracy theorist whack-job.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, July 29, 2010 3:58 PM

Thursday, July 29, 2010 4:05 PM on j-body.org
OHV notec wrote:
John H wrote:I figured someone might wanna watch it . Let me ask have any of you guys watched this documentary at all ?
I've watched it. I love watching conspiracy theory docs. But, I take them with more than a grain of salt...

As with anything else on the internet yes of course take it with a grain of salt .

" Mark Twain "
Thursday, July 29, 2010 4:06 PM on j-body.org
R.W.E. of the J.B.O. wrote:
John H wrote:Let me ask have any of you guys watched this documentary at all ?
I have it, along with most of the other conspiracy theory movies. They're interesting to watch, and some of the stuff makes you think, and research for yourself, but for the most part, they're sensationalized as all hell, and at the very least, stretch things about as thin as you can get to make a connection.

As I've noted before, it is because of the way these connections and "expositions" are made and the way people fall for them that causes people making any kind of suggestion of deception among the government to be labeled as a conspiracy theorist whack-job.

I understand fully what you mean .

" Mark Twain "
Thursday, July 29, 2010 4:08 PM on j-body.org
Defender of My Waterpark wrote:oh boy...illuminati........................freemasons...........thousand points of light?

how many copies of cather in the rye to you own?

How many do you own bud .

" Mark Twain "
Thursday, July 29, 2010 5:19 PM on j-body.org
John, you're not achieving anything here.

Thursday, July 29, 2010 5:24 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:John, you're not achieving anything here.

I feel as if i made my point .

" Mark Twain "
Thursday, July 29, 2010 5:45 PM on j-body.org
As you would.

Friday, July 30, 2010 11:07 AM on j-body.org

I watched it last night and well i wasn't blown away all the info they present in the doc i already know most of .

3: He is not the anti-christ like so many believe .( they don't discuss this in the doc )

5 :Kennedy was the last real president everyone after that was either corrupt/puppet .

i like number 5.

Friday, July 30, 2010 12:29 PM on j-body.org
blucavvy wrote:

i like number 5.

Me too .

" Mark Twain "
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search