Photo ID required to vote in elections? - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Photo ID required to vote in elections?
Saturday, July 31, 2010 1:49 PM on j-body.org
Also, business men who like to watch bullfighting and lumberjacks. That's who, you jackass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLL62iJhc88&feature=related

And last but certainly not least, the original gangsta, Johnny Cannon! that's who you jackass!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLL62iJhc88&feature=related

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart

Saturday, July 31, 2010 4:01 PM on j-body.org
Defender of My Waterpark wrote:
Quote:

So Scott, who drinks Colt 45?

Lando Calrissian drinks Colt .45.....that's who you jackass. Everyone knows that.

Why "jackass," is conscience biting you in the ass?
Look Scotty, you're passed due for a Asian or Native American thread. Come on, you have to find something wrong with them, or are you just hinting they are perfect?

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Saturday, July 31, 2010 4:18 PM on j-body.org
No conscience wounding. Just clearly saw your set up. cold 45, mad dog, big bear, etc all all ultra cheap alcoholic beverages....drank by the lower classes. black/white/hispanic, whoever. I don't backpedal either on race stuff. I'm pretty open about it.

And since you mentioned it, Too many native americans are fat and have diabetes, and asians are asiany.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Saturday, July 31, 2010 10:55 PM on j-body.org
Tisk-tisk. :-)
When you talk about white-collar crimes or denounce all the crimes from the people that look like, what you see yourself in the mirror, I'll take you more seriously, until then you're just a frustrated bigot.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search