Pastor in FL want to burn Koran on 9/11 - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Pastor in FL want to burn Koran on 9/11
Thursday, September 23, 2010 7:59 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

its still very reckless to provoke them. No?

So, even though it isn't playing nice, and they are overreacting like murderous loonies, we should just not provoke them?
I tell you this. The day that the muzzies start blowing themselves up on buses in America will be the day the vigilante bloodbaths begin. There won't be enough police to go around. The internment camps of WW2 japanese will seem like a dayspa in comparison.

I don't want it to happen, but i know its just a matter of time. I just don't understand why it hasn't started already. Considering the muzzy extremists hate of the West and the US in particular, why have'nt they started those small scale terrorist attacks on main st usa? I'll tell you why, because your little sister cannot go to heaven if she's buried upside down with pig@!#$ in her mouth.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart

Friday, September 24, 2010 4:58 AM on j-body.org
hey kevin if you really feel that way why dont you go after all the murders and rapists that are allready out in the street killing and raping citizens every day of the week. why do you just hold this grudge against muzlims? saying all hell will break loose when they bomb a bus. busloads of people are killed every day my common american thugs. are you out there seeking vengence on them?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, September 24, 2010 6:43 AM on j-body.org
Kevin Trudeau wrote:
Quote:

its still very reckless to provoke them. No?

So, even though it isn't playing nice, and they are overreacting like murderous loonies, we should just not provoke them?
I tell you this. The day that the muzzies start blowing themselves up on buses in America will be the day the vigilante bloodbaths begin. There won't be enough police to go around. The internment camps of WW2 japanese will seem like a dayspa in comparison.

I don't want it to happen, but i know its just a matter of time. I just don't understand why it hasn't started already. Considering the muzzy extremists hate of the West and the US in particular, why have'nt they started those small scale terrorist attacks on main st usa? I'll tell you why, because your little sister cannot go to heaven if she's buried upside down with pig@!#$ in her mouth.

Habeeb at the local 711 doesn't hate America - he has something here he could never have in his native country and HE KNOWS IT. Its the ones living in these countries - with their backwards culture - that hate us. They don't even know us aside from the propaganda they are given and most certainly do not understand us. Where as Habeeb has experienced and to some extent become part of OUR culture. There in lies the difference. That is why"it hasn't started already."

Yes you have a handful of isolated crackpots - from any religion(the latest terrorist caught is a Christian BTW - and fancies himself "the Christian Osama bin Laden"), but that doesn't mean we ought to forsake the entire group of billions. When you have that many, and only a handful are that nuts - is the religion really to blame? I'm sure many atheists would say yes(and do), but I just don't think that is logical when you really look at the scope of things.

As a side note of trivia - for those(I know you aren't included though) who still oppose the "Ground Zero Mosque," I'd like to inform you that there was one at ground zero - on the 17th Floor of the World Trade Center's South Tower - destroyed with everything else that day and yes many Muslims too where murdered by radical jihadists. They didn't just murder Christians, they murdered Americans. They just murdered to terrorize.

Terrorize, as in to inflict terror aka fear. They hate our way of life, our values, and everything we stand for. Well people are scared and are willing to compromise America's way of life and our very core values in order to feel safe. Well apparently the terrorists won. No matter how many of them we kill now - their mission in life was never to survive - they changed us through fear and we allowed it to happen.

I got another Jon Stewart quote to go with yours.
Quote:

If you don't stick to your values when they're being tested, they're not values... they're hobbies.

He's exactly right. We talk a good talk about American exceptionalism etc. But if you don't stand behind your supposed core values when its hardest - under fire so to speak - just what are you? A phoney, a hippocrite. Or do you REALLY believe that America is something else? Something to be envied and emulated? Why? OUR CORE VALUES make us who we are, separate us from the rest of the world. Our tolerance, our Liberty, and our national dignity are sacred. The freedom you deny the least of us is the freedom you deny all of us.

I have one more quote for you - from MLK Jr this time
Quote:

If I profess, with the loudest voice and the clearest exposition, every portion of the truth of God except precisely that little point which the world and the devil are at that moment attacking, I am not confessing Christ, however boldly I may be professing Christianity. Where the battle rages the loyalty of the soldier is proved; and to be steady on all the battle-field besides is mere flight and disgrace to him if he flinches at that one point.

Don't flinch.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search