The Left/Right Paradigm is Collapsing! Obamanoids are Waking Up - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
The Left/Right Paradigm is Collapsing! Obamanoids are Waking Up
Wednesday, August 25, 2010 1:54 AM on j-body.org

Proof that kool-aid is wearing off. People were sold the media-hyped Obama as Change for the better .

Watch that news lady change the subject quick when the girl is telling the truth haha .

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "

Re: The Left/Right Paradigm is Collapsing! Obamanoids are Waking Up
Wednesday, August 25, 2010 5:43 AM on j-body.org
so do we know she changed the subject because she didnt like where it was headed or did she change the subject because the girls answered the question and the reporter just went on with her next question?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, August 25, 2010 7:09 AM on j-body.org
John H wrote:Proof that kool-aid is wearing off. People were sold the media-hyped Obama as Change for the better.
I'm not really sure why you need some college girl mis-pronouncing public figures' names to prove that, when you can look at the polls and see where he's headed:

What should be bothersome to people is the fact that most of the time they put someone on who is black, they pick someone who mis-speaks words and names. I think we're all smart enough to know that it's a horrible stereotype that is only further perpetuated every time they do this. It doesn't matter what news source, they all do it.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 7:16 AM on j-body.org
Conservatives have to search far and wide to find blacks who will appear at their conventions, or speak out publicly against BHO.

Yes, there's columnists, but the rank and file will vote for him regardless of policy, platform, position etc. Same reason why Jennifer Granholm won so convincingly in Michigan. Women were interviewed, that identified themselves as republican, but voted for Granholm because "its about time Michigan had a woman governor".

BHO could go on tv and announce that his sole priority for his next term is ensuring that every american has a raspberry flavored lollipop for free, and he'd still get 98% of the black vote.

This is why there is no need, and an utter waste of resources to try to appeal to the sensibilities of black americans. Their minds were made up as soon as they saw his picture, and it aint gonna change. Just like there are some, a few, the minority of white democrats who said "no way in hell" when they saw his picture for the first time.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Wednesday, August 25, 2010 7:34 AM on j-body.org
Scott, the point was that the stereotypes are perpetuated by this stuff. It wasn't about appealing to the black community, but what is shown to the overall public.

And that's one hell of a cynical view you've got there. I think you'd be surprised.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 10:40 AM on j-body.org
Kevin Trudeau wrote:Conservatives have to search far and wide to find blacks who will appear at their conventions, or speak out publicly against BHO.

Yes, there's columnists, but the rank and file will vote for him regardless of policy, platform, position etc. Same reason why Jennifer Granholm won so convincingly in Michigan. Women were interviewed, that identified themselves as republican, but voted for Granholm because "its about time Michigan had a woman governor".

BHO could go on tv and announce that his sole priority for his next term is ensuring that every american has a raspberry flavored lollipop for free, and he'd still get 98% of the black vote.

This is why there is no need, and an utter waste of resources to try to appeal to the sensibilities of black americans. Their minds were made up as soon as they saw his picture, and it aint gonna change. Just like there are some, a few, the minority of white democrats who said "no way in hell" when they saw his picture for the first time.
You're seriously suggesting that 98% of black Americans will vote for him in 2012, regardless of what has happened and will happen in the next couple years?

Can you even prove that 98% voted for him the last time?

fortune cookie say: better a delay than a disaster
Wednesday, August 25, 2010 3:17 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:so do we know she changed the subject because she didnt like where it was headed or did she change the subject because the girls answered the question and the reporter just went on with her next question?

The young lady was touching on a sensitive subject something they don't like to talk about on mainstream media .

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Wednesday, August 25, 2010 3:41 PM on j-body.org
Kevin Trudeau wrote:Conservatives have to search far and wide to find blacks who will appear at their conventions, or speak out publicly against BHO.

this is funny, there is the fact that so many vote dem thats why the skewing, but less will be for sure. i wish they had a more educted person on though

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 6:19 PM on j-body.org
True Conservative wrote:i wish they had a more educted person on though
LOL

Friday, August 27, 2010 12:50 PM on j-body.org
to kevin. a good majority of blacks vote democrat. him being black was just a bonus. try not to lump an entire race into a category.

john H saying they dont like to talk about sensative things is just kinda like just scewing things to come out the way you want them to. they have a limited time to ask a limited amount of questions. you ask the question, you get an answer, you move on to the next question, that how allot of that works. i think your just trying to read a bit too much into this.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, August 27, 2010 3:47 PM on j-body.org
^^^ That's just what i believe .

" Mark Twain "

Friday, August 27, 2010 6:26 PM on j-body.org
true but thats how allot of the left/right stuff gets blown out of proportion.

Friday, August 27, 2010 7:10 PM on j-body.org
What was BHO's take rate on the last election? Around 98%. NO other ethnic group voted so overwhelmingly for either candidate.
Unless the man is caught on video tape, clubbing baby fur seals over the head with a prostetic leg, stolen from a blind, asthmatic orphan...... oh, hell.....he'd still get the votes. Probably be parodied in a Tyler Perry movie.

You heard of that Senator from S. Carolina? Alvin Greene? The man is a big walking lump of a dufus. Betcha he gets way more votes that DeMint from the fellaz.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Saturday, August 28, 2010 10:40 AM on j-body.org
okay. so if the black population is generally democtrat anyway, you allready have the majority of black votes even when your white. that doesnt mean every black person voted for him because of race.

not to mention im sure you had an equal number of people not vote for him because he's black, racism is a two way street my friend.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, August 28, 2010 10:40 AM

Saturday, August 28, 2010 1:11 PM on j-body.org
You're saying that 98% of whites voted against him because he's black?

Sunday, August 29, 2010 1:51 PM on j-body.org
John H wrote:
Proof that kool-aid is wearing off. People were sold the media-hyped Obama as Change for the better .

Watch that news lady change the subject quick when the girl is telling the truth haha .

You will understand that politicians will work most with the group that has the money. Every politician does this to get elected, re-elected. Favors are always done from left to right (no pun intended). Past, current, and future presidents will continue this trend. It comes down to which candidate will do the most for me (or at least says), while still catering to the corporations or the wealthy.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Sunday, August 29, 2010 6:46 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:okay. so if the black population is generally democtrat anyway, you allready have the majority of black votes even when your white. that doesnt mean every black person voted for him because of race.

not to mention im sure you had an equal number of people not vote for him because he's black, racism is a two way street my friend.

i will bet you the title to all i own that this statement is false. i guarantee it went far left of that. there may be some hick tool in arkansas that did, but the fact is normally blacks vote democrat *more so in urban areas than outside* but this time they voted straight obama, we all know the stories of switching the beliefs of candidates in harlem, but that perpetuates much further.

Monday, August 30, 2010 1:35 PM on j-body.org
Mike Demo wrote:
sndsgood wrote:okay. so if the black population is generally democtrat anyway, you allready have the majority of black votes even when your white. that doesnt mean every black person voted for him because of race.

i will bet you the title to all i own that this statement is false. i guarantee it went far left of that. there may be some hick tool in arkansas that did, but the fact is normally blacks vote democrat *more so in urban areas than outside* but this time they voted straight obama, we all know the stories of switching the beliefs of candidates in harlem, but that perpetuates much further.

making a bet on it worthless since there is no way to even come close to finding an answer. so all the blacks are just stupid im voting for the black guy, but theres ony a very minor few that would vote against someone who is black? there are allot more racist out there then most people think. i live in indianapolis suburbs. and know people who wanted to vote just to keep a black guy out of office. hell there are racists on the very jbo were posting. sure more blacks in urban areas vote democrat. but whats the percentage of blacks in the urban areas? pretty damn high. what is the black population percentage versus white something like 15% as a whole. now how many of that 15% vote? maybe a 1/3?

Wednesday, September 01, 2010 3:48 AM on j-body.org
Right you are, Jason.

Fact is, as much as Mike grimaces to hear this: blacks didn't get Obama elected...not even close. Whites did.

Thursday, September 02, 2010 11:28 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

Fact is, as much as Mike grimaces to hear this: blacks didn't get Obama elected...not even close. Whites did.

DUH. They only make up...what....10-15% of the total population?

Why DO they vote democrat anyway? Yes, we can go back to Nixon refusing to bail out MLK back in the 60's, then JFK lending a hand..... but what could be some of the underlying reasons blacks almost unanimously vote democrat?

Now the media and democrats tell us at every opportunity (even if the discussion is Christmas trees) that Republicans are racist, and hate black people....and enact policies which keep the black man down.

I'd sure like to see the proof. And I'd REALLY like to hear why some of y'all think its the way it is.

Thursday, September 02, 2010 11:29 AM on j-body.org
....and by Republican, I mean the elected politicians....not some guy you know who is a racist.

Thursday, September 02, 2010 12:05 PM on j-body.org
Kevin Trudeau wrote:
Quote:

DUH. They only make up...what....10-15% of the total population?

Why DO they vote democrat anyway? Yes, we can go back to Nixon refusing to bail out MLK back in the 60's, then JFK lending a hand..... but what could be some of the underlying reasons blacks almost unanimously vote democrat?

Now the media and democrats tell us at every opportunity (even if the discussion is Christmas trees) that Republicans are racist, and hate black people....and enact policies which keep the black man down.

I'd sure like to see the proof. And I'd REALLY like to hear why some of y'all think its the way it is.

Simple, really. Blacks believe in Democratic policies more than Republican. As for the stereotyping of Republicans, there's that old saw about sleeping in the bed one makes. It's a shame for all the non-racist Republicans (such as myself) that the actions of a few drag the perception of the party down for all, but there it is. I've warned for months of the damage right-wing extremism has caused, and will continue to cause.

Friday, September 03, 2010 6:44 AM on j-body.org
Kevin Trudeau wrote:They only make up...what....10-15% of the total population?

It's pretty simple, actually.

For one, Democrats typically stand for more affirmative action type regulations, which are, of course, popular among the minorities.

Also, the poverty rate among blacks is nearly double that of whites. Since the Democrats are constantly touting how they are "protecting the people from the evil corporations who want to pay them nothing", it's obvious that any group with a higher poverty rate would fall for it. They also push more entitlement programs, which are, of course, popular among the poor. The Democrats also use statistics like the poverty rate being higher among blacks as more examples of how racist anyone against any of these policies are. It's a double-edged sword.

Last, the biggest mouths of the "leaders of the black community" are liberals. They constantly cry racism, and make their living getting blacks riled up over it, so of course they are the ones most heard.

Friday, September 03, 2010 9:53 PM on j-body.org
Generation after generation of livin in da hood. F-in republicans.

Thursday, September 09, 2010 5:54 PM on j-body.org
You still have your guns, he's pulling troops out as promised. ( I'm not naive, I know we will always be there). Give him a break, he's cleaning up someone else mess.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search