Don't Go West Documentary - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Don't Go West Documentary
Thursday, September 16, 2010 11:14 AM on j-body.org
http://vimeo.com/12499119

http://vimeo.com/12594817

This film exposes holly wood as the homosexual CULT for what it really is and what its DOING TO YOUR CHILDREN.

Other documentaries like this are The Early Works of Walt Disney The Foundations of a Pedophilic Institution and Demons in the Outfield The Magic of Disney Pedophilic Baseball

Its easy to see i wont get popular posting this but im not the one who watches all the sick @!#$ on tv and in movies.

Re: Don't Go West Documentary
Thursday, September 16, 2010 11:15 AM on j-body.org
Dear God, a new Conspiracist!

John H, your date is here!





Re: Don't Go West Documentary
Thursday, September 16, 2010 11:47 AM on j-body.org
Wow I had no idea you could watch that whole documentary which is 4 hours 30 minutes in 1 minute and make a valid conclusion. Your only posting your own ignorance for the world to see. John H please cometh, watch the whole film and the others if you wish and prove im theorizing. If I am a conspiracy theorist there should be evidence that can be verified to prove such a thing! But you expect people to believe what your saying and you have not even made the effort to examine the evidence at hand. REFUTE IT PLEASE TRY. You can coward away and ask for john TO THINK FOR YOU or you can start the process of thinking for yourself by just watching like my god how much crap do you watch and you wont watch something that might be informative. ignorance is not bliss in this world.
Re: Don't Go West Documentary
Thursday, September 16, 2010 12:32 PM on j-body.org
Mmm, how fun. Let's begin.

Myles wrote:

Wow I had no idea you could watch that whole documentary which is 4 hours 30 minutes in 1 minute and make a valid conclusion.

I made a conclusion the moment I saw the intent of your posts...that you aren't worth the time.
If you think for one MOMENT that I'd spend 4.5 freaking HOURS trying to "understand" you or your hysterical ravings, then you are an even bigger jackass than my first impressions indicated.
Myles wrote:

Your only posting your own ignorance for the world to see.

Why yes...yes you are. Thank you for coming here today to entertain us with it.
Myles wrote:

John H please cometh, watch the whole film and the others if you wish and prove im theorizing. If I am a conspiracy theorist there should be evidence that can be verified to prove such a thing! But you expect people to believe what your saying and you have not even made the effort to examine the evidence at hand. REFUTE IT PLEASE TRY.

John H is likely your man. He's at least as pissed off at the world as you appear to be, and like you, will be a complete asshat to people he doesn't even know for the slightest provocation. Like him, you are likely to be mentally ill, and living in a fog of misplaced aggression you futilely attempt to take out on others via the Internet.

Today, you failed. I will wager it's not the first time.
Myles wrote:

You can coward away and ask for john TO THINK FOR YOU or you can start the process of thinking for yourself by just watching like my god how much crap do you watch and you wont watch something that might be informative. ignorance is not bliss in this world.

Good idea. I eagerly await John H's equally histrionic ravings. Pass the popcorn!

God I love people like you! It's as if I can fully understand my own contentedness by seeing how malcontent you are. Yin and yang. The world does indeed have balance






Re: Don't Go West Documentary
Thursday, September 16, 2010 1:38 PM on j-body.org
Oh piss off bill hahn jr do you gotta belittle every one who doesn't think like you like seriously man grow up you are what 30 - 40 yrs old . Quit being a ignorant prick and man up already .

P.S to myles don't listen to these jerks ( bill hahn , defender of my waterpark ) the others who come here are actually nicer then them and don't bitch about every little thing .




Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: Don't Go West Documentary
Thursday, September 16, 2010 1:39 PM on j-body.org
^^ Defender of my waterpark hasn't replied to this thread yet but i'm sure he will and belittle others . I know its the internet and all but seriously grow up already .


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: Don't Go West Documentary
Thursday, September 16, 2010 2:24 PM on j-body.org
I am sorry if I was negative at all im just trying to show some videos that constantly are surpressed it and ridiculed because of the content, the people doing the ridicule do not want the viewer to see the video. Holly wood is making kids gay I know some parents are on here they NEED TO SEE AND UNDERSTAND THIS for their kids sake look at the evidence never allow your children to be subject to tv or media if you allow them to watch this @!#$ they will grow up gay and convincing them otherwise then might be more difficult than getting a heroin addict from quitting. Im not kidding but you really need to see it to make up your own mind. You can laugh all you want but the real joke is on all the children who grow up immersed in homosexual pedophilic crap because of their ignorant parents.

The documentary I linked in my 1st post about Walt disney you only need to see walt disneys first work to understand what disneys intent was, its the same crap today. Disney has become a part of the family unit. That needs to end its sickening how nobody has thought critically about what they see even though its in plain sight.

Furthermore having seen various star trek series im amazed how i didnt pick up on some of the subliminal programming in the series until I seen The borg Agenda, its amazing definitely the opposite of boring. Watch it at http://www.lenonhonorfilms.com/BorgAgendaLaunch.html It's incredible whats hidden in star trek in split second scenes its nothing more than mind control. Its not limited to star trek which i think dont go west proves.

I started watching the borg agenda on youtube but a lot of the parts were censored by youtube so i finished it on lenons website which i linked above.
Re: Don't Go West Documentary
Thursday, September 16, 2010 2:41 PM on j-body.org
OH MY freaking GOD!

Miley Cyrus is part of the Dis-spiracy too!



What is this world COMING to?

lmmfao! Thanks Myles, this is some classic stuff, you made my day!






Re: Don't Go West Documentary
Thursday, September 16, 2010 3:38 PM on j-body.org
^^ Its all part of the NWO man didn't you hear i gotta go get my tinfoil hat and go hide in the basement those black helicopters are coming to get me oh noes . CIA OR FBI please help me .......


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: Don't Go West Documentary
Thursday, September 16, 2010 3:39 PM on j-body.org
It's either the cia or fbi .


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: Don't Go West Documentary
Friday, September 17, 2010 1:47 AM on j-body.org
"making your kids gay"

Seriously how can people be so damn ignorant. You can't make anyone gay. Some people are 100% straight(such as myself), some are 100% gay, many(possibly the majority) have a little of both in them. Its this 3rd group that throws people off. For many generations in our culture, homosexuality has been so shamed and vilified that the 3rd group has basically forced themselves to suppress it - aka live in total denial. Else they needed to be VERY quiet about it.

Now-a-days, its far more acceptable(as it SHOULD BE) to be openly gay. So some of these same people are responding the way their heart would without the full weight of yesterday society's oppressive expectations.

I don't care what you say - there is no power or method on Earth that is going to make me attracted to the cock and balls nor to a masculine figure with any set of genitals. Also. "traps" repulse me like nothing else - you MUST be at least a little gay(even if in denial) to like that kinda thing. I don't even like seeing dicks in porno - EVER(which is why I stick to solo/lesbian porn ). You cannot shake my love of the feminine form nor especially breasts. You cannot program me - because there is NOTHING TO PROGRAM. I am what I was born as - straight. Some are born gay - NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT.

I have talked to enough men that have ZERO attraction to those qualities that I have sole attraction. You can't make them anymore straight that you can make me gay.

And yes, some are born bi - where as they might choose to nurture their straight or gay nature(or both), you can't "become" gay if you where not at least a little gay to start with. This just happens to be a category of people full of self-denial. But as homosexuality becomes less and less "dirty," you see less and less unnecessary denial.

I'm sure many of us know that overly macho guy who "hates fags" but just as soon as he gets too much liquor in him - he's right into making out with dudes. He has it in him all along, suppresses and over-compensates for it, but once his inhibitions are lifted we know the truth.

Nothing that could be in your so called "documentary" can change reality. All they can do is twist reality to fit into their narrow view of the world. It annoys me greatly when people watch "documentaries" and suddenly think they know everything. Did you find out this "information" on your own account or what is hand picked for you by the people who put together this film? Did they provide proper and VERIFIABLE references? Did you then VERIFY those references thoroughly? Is your "proof" anything more than belief and speculation?

Go ahead and call me a sheep for not instantly believing in your propaganda film called a "documentary." I think you're a sheep for blindly believing in it.

Had I a camera, lots of time(possibly some money for this), and good video editing software to put it all together, I could make a "documentary." I could fill it with things I KNOW to be absolute BS. I bet I could have a minimum of tens of thousands of followers believing my every word anyways.






Re: Don't Go West Documentary
Friday, September 17, 2010 5:36 AM on j-body.org
Re: Don't Go West Documentary
Friday, September 17, 2010 6:13 AM on j-body.org
...or dismally dysfunctional.

It's like the morbid thrill of watching a car accident or its aftermath...you know people are being hurt, and the results will suck, but you just can't look away. I also like to think of it as going to to the zoo...except instead of watching hapless animals in "natural environments", we can instead view faulty psyches from a safe distance.

Paranoid conspiracy obsession poses such an interesting paradoxical conundrum...were people initially attracted to the conspiracy theories because they were already psychologically damaged, or did normal people become whack after spending too much time ruining their minds with conspiracy theories? Discuss...





Re: Don't Go West Documentary
Friday, September 17, 2010 6:19 AM on j-body.org
I think Myles and John H are really just plants here to take our focus off of the real issues going on today. If they get us watching enough 4 hour videos, we won't pay attention to the laws they are passing right in front of our eyes.






Re: Don't Go West Documentary
Friday, September 17, 2010 3:06 PM on j-body.org
NOBODY can see the connection between the powers that be and hollywood. The entire entertainment industry is full of homosexuals

Hip-Hop, the Hidden Hand, and Degradation of Black Masculinity




What more proof do you want?

In fact WHO HERE READ THE 'LAW' SAYING YOU NEED A DRIVERS LICENSE TO DRIVE? When you register your vehicle your turning ownership over to the state, THEN ITS THEIR PROPERY THEY CAN FINE THEIR PROPERTY ALL THEY WANT AND PULL IT OVER WHEN THEY FEEL LIKE IT but THERE IS NO CRIME IN LAWFULLY TRAVELLING THE ROADS without a drivers license or registering your vehicle or having insurance. Research what im talking about were fighting the same fight and you fools are acting like im disinfo because the information conflicts with your false BELIEF SYSTEMS hence the conflict. I don't want conflict id like to live in peace and abundance and i see a whole bunch of fools worldwide feeding the beast thats destroying our once and still beautiful planet. If more people took INTEREST in ACTUALLY changing the world instead of bitching back and forth (WHICH IS WHAT THE NEW WORLD ORDER WANTS OH MY GOD HAHA) there would be no such thing as us vs them it would be radically different unlike anything many of you cant even fathom. I understand how great this world can be thats why im putting so much effort and heart and soul into changing what is crap into something great where i could be proud to say i was a part of bringing this beauty to the world where everyone thought the new world order was not going anywhere. The new world order wont go anywhere if people keep supporting the entertainment industry.

The new world order which is globalization works 2 fold: 1: to create what is necessary to carry out the destruction of all nations while creating a dependency from nation to nation. 2: to brainwash a population to fight each other so the middle class won't realize they hold all the power to create peace and abundance or to bring the new world order into being, its really the peoples choices or lack of choices. This topic and the replies are excellent proof of mind control.

Bursting Bubbles of government deception

The magnificent deception

The economy would PROSPER if CANNABIS/WEED/POT were not only legal but utilized for FUEL, PLASTIC, FIBRE, MEDICINE and not suppressed by a brainwashed population. Funny its the alcoholics who hate weed, WHY? PROPAGANDA. Getting alcoholics to HATE THE REMEDY TO THE POWER STRUCTURE ON PLANET EARTH.

I COULD CLAIM TOMATOES ARE TOXIC, stop oxygen from going to the brain, cause cancer and i honestly think people would believe it. its a fact people buy into the propaganda pot, weed, cannabis a plant thats never killed anyone is hated by so many mostly by the alcoholics who dont realize alcohol is the cause of many many deaths and its legal.

Why get a drivers license WHAT ARE YOU A CHILD OF THE STATE?
Re: Don't Go West Documentary
Friday, September 17, 2010 3:54 PM on j-body.org
WTF? The people that come up with this @!#$ must have eaten a lot of lead paint chips when they were younger.




I work on Wall Street, but didn't force you to take out a loan you couldn't afford.
Re: Don't Go West Documentary
Friday, September 17, 2010 4:12 PM on j-body.org
Heck no we ain't dis-info agents you only get those on conspiracy sites and i believe it to be cia being paranoid and try to monitor people . Someday you people who argue and complain this stuff doesn't exist are only living in denial and want to remain ignorant and maybe you aren't but it sure seems like it . NWO doesn't exist yet but all world leaders want it the president of the usa is a puppet for the nwo globalists seriously he only is an actor he don't give a @!#$ about y'all .

We just like alternative topics something sheeple don't like mainly cause it scares the @!#$ out of them and is too real so they deny the @!#$ out of it and call anyone who talks about it crazy and then go on in their manipulated zombie state . To bk3k good response unlike these others who continue to bash you provide good insight and knowledge , to quiklilcav refer to above statement .


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: Don't Go West Documentary
Sunday, September 19, 2010 10:49 AM on j-body.org
Myles wrote:

NOBODY can see the connection between the powers that be and hollywood. The entire entertainment industry is full of homosexuals


um most of your gays tend to be into the artsy acting, type lifestyle. its kinda like saying can't anyone see the connection between jocks who play sports. its kinda been known for a long time, but heres a simple solution. don't beleive what the talking picture box tells you. gays have been around since the beginning of time. its not new.





http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: Don't Go West Documentary
Sunday, September 19, 2010 7:40 PM on j-body.org
Myles wrote:

I COULD CLAIM TOMATOES ARE TOXIC, stop oxygen from going to the brain, cause cancer and i honestly think people would believe it. its a fact people buy into the propaganda ?

There is nothing you could say that would ever be taken seriously.





Re: Don't Go West Documentary
Monday, September 20, 2010 2:11 PM on j-body.org
I wish you had intelligence I could insult, unfortunately you choose to act like A CHILD

ARe you DONE hijacking my threads or can you go watch some homosexual child molesters on television it seems thats what you like to do. I start a topic to expose hollywood as a homosexual, satanic, psychopathic child molesting institution that NO ONE QUESTIONS and WHEN someone does like me I get attacked not the message but the messenger. If it was bull@!#$ you could prove it wrong. NONE OF YOU ARE PROVING THIS WRONG your just living in DENIAL.

I could care less about the hijacking of my thread I only care that if new people see this tread and my others all the information is there for that person to make his/her OWN mind up instead of some jackass coming up with PATHETIC excuses to continue being COWARDS and coming up with excuses to not watch it. CHILDREN act like that get real.

Ive had enough, its obvious some people are trying to turn my topics into a negative direction why try. A lot of people in the world have attention deficit disorder as evidence in my topics prove with the pathetic attempts to make fun of me and not the message. ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE ARE UNDER MIND CONTROL.

because i know a lot of you must love quentin tarantino and never question his work or his sanity
http://celticrebel.wordpress.com/2008/07/23/quentin-tarantino-sucks/

^ quentin tarantino above ^

Entertainment is nothing more than mind control. what is entertainment and why do people need it?
Re: Don't Go West Documentary
Monday, September 20, 2010 2:54 PM on j-body.org
Myles wrote:

I wish you had intelligence I could insult, unfortunately you choose to act like A CHILD

Right. Because children are never intelligent. Only "adults" can be. [/sarcasm]

It's like the more you type, the funnier (and more bizarre!) this all gets. However, I am concerned. I mean, it's entertaining as all get-out to see someone in the condition you find yourself, but I do fear you'll only damage yourself further if you keep this silliness up. After all, with your impressive investigatorial credentials, you might uncover the subversive J-body.org plan to heterosexualize all Honda owners. I'd hate to see this NWO (New Whoopin' Order)-supported plan come to light before we have gained access via freemasonic fecal surveillance to the inner portals of every IQ above 100 in the Northern Hemisphere (don't worry, you're safe!).

SO. Does this latest hissyfit mean you are now done hijacking our forum with your flights of conspiratorial insani-fancy?



If yes, then YES...there IS a God!







Re: Don't Go West Documentary
Monday, September 20, 2010 3:05 PM on j-body.org
^^^ You're a dumb ass and you know it .


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: Don't Go West Documentary
Monday, September 20, 2010 6:14 PM on j-body.org
hahn can be a major pain in the ass sometimes but at least his thoughts and ideas are based on reality instead of the whole loopy crap myles is throwing out there.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: Don't Go West Documentary
Monday, September 20, 2010 6:58 PM on j-body.org
Myles wrote:


because i know a lot of you must love quentin tarantino and never question his work or his sanity
http://celticrebel.wordpress.com/2008/07/23/quentin-tarantino-sucks/

^ quentin tarantino above ^




Litter the war forum with hokey documentaries all you want, but you dare disparage TARANTINO!?!?



Re: Don't Go West Documentary
Monday, September 20, 2010 7:13 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:

hahn can be a major pain in the ass sometimes but at least his thoughts and ideas are based on reality instead of the whole loopy crap myles is throwing out there.



We're all different man .


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search