And this is why we hate each other like we do !! - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
And this is why we hate each other like we do !!
Thursday, September 16, 2010 1:47 PM on j-body.org

People really need to see how they are being manipulated into hating their fellow men and women. In the little mass media I have watched in the last few years I have seen more anger, hate and fear spread by the mass media than ever before.

"THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

THEN THEY CAME for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

THEN THEY CAME for me
and by that time no one was left to speak up."

Pastor Martin Niemöller (1892--1984) about the inactivity of German intellectuals following the Nazi rise to power and the purging of their chosen targets, group after group.

What is happening now is nothing new. This is how it is always done. Break the society down into smaller segments fighting with each other and it makes them all weaker and allows the government to come in and become more powerful to try to save us from ourselves.

Don't be fooled by the media that plays one group of people against another. Be it a democrat or republican, man or woman, black or white. The world only has two types of people that haves and the have not's. The haves stay on top keeping the have not's at each others throats while they focus on getting more power and money. AGAIN, THIS IS NOTHING NEW!!! WAKE UP!!!

Now i know bill hahn , Defender will come in here and say this isn't true but it is and don't worry it ain't a conspiracy theory .

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "

Re: And this is why we hate each other like we do !!
Thursday, September 16, 2010 1:55 PM on j-body.org
John H should have wrote:I really need to see how I am being manipulated into hating my fellow men and women. In the hysterical conspiracy theories I have watched in the last few years I have seen more anger, hate and fear spread by the conspiracy theorists than ever before.

What is happening now is nothing new. This is how it is always done. Break the nutjobs down into smaller segments fighting with each other and it makes them all weaker and allows those who create the fictional conspiracies to come in and become more powerful to try to save us nutjobs from ourselves.

Don't be fooled by the conspiracy theorists that play one group of people against another. The world only has two types of people; the sane and the conspiracy nutjobs. The sane stay on top by keeping the nutjobs at each others throats while they focus on being normal and enjoying life. AGAIN, THIS IS NOTHING NEW!!! WAKE UP!!!

There, I fixed it for you.

Thursday, September 16, 2010 2:07 PM on j-body.org
You're the only nut-job here .

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Thursday, September 16, 2010 2:09 PM on j-body.org
thats a funny editing job, i laughed a little for both of you.

Thursday, September 16, 2010 3:44 PM on j-body.org
True Conservative wrote:thats a funny editing job, i laughed a little for both of you.

Why thank you haha.

" Mark Twain "
Thursday, September 16, 2010 10:58 PM on j-body.org
all I can say is that we are humans and the majority of humans are not satisfied or happy with what we have, we always want more
people always want more power or money

just of the top of my head, when someone knocks on your door to talk about their religion, they sure don't want to hear about yours

i agree with the video, everybody is the same regardless of race

anyway, humans always want more than what they have and many can not handle diversity well, everything has to be the same and that is called communism hugo chavez, fidel castro, Noriega, hitler, china, ect...
Friday, September 17, 2010 2:35 AM on j-body.org
John H wrote:

People really need to see how they are being manipulated into hating their fellow men and women. In the little mass media I have watched in the last few years I have seen more anger, hate and fear spread by the mass media than ever before.

"THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

THEN THEY CAME for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

THEN THEY CAME for me
and by that time no one was left to speak up."

Pastor Martin Niemöller (1892--1984) about the inactivity of German intellectuals following the Nazi rise to power and the purging of their chosen targets, group after group.

What is happening now is nothing new. This is how it is always done. Break the society down into smaller segments fighting with each other and it makes them all weaker and allows the government to come in and become more powerful to try to save us from ourselves.

Don't be fooled by the media that plays one group of people against another. Be it a democrat or republican, man or woman, black or white. The world only has two types of people that haves and the have not's. The haves stay on top keeping the have not's at each others throats while they focus on getting more power and money. AGAIN, THIS IS NOTHING NEW!!! WAKE UP!!!

Now i know bill hahn , Defender will come in here and say this isn't true but it is and don't worry it ain't a conspiracy theory .
Forgetting the silly preview image - I don't disagree with that video. I said many similar things - perhaps that spells it out better than I. But I disagree with your take on it in modern times. I don't think this is being used as any part of any NWO plot or anything like that. You seem to me to see too many conspiracies where there are none. Ever heard of the boy who cried wolf? Take that boy and lets say he isn't intentionally lying, but rather believes what he says. For practical purposes Its no different - eventually people can't take you seriously even when you have something serious to say.

My whole issue with this NWO conspiracy stuff - lack of hard proof aside - is that there are too many powerful people who supposedly all work together and yet who all want the same slices of the same pie. You want me to believe they are all putting aside their endless greed and have conspired to share it all. I think that is not likely. I see many groups, many centers of power - and they all want it all. But they can't all have it all. That is where the NWO falls apart. Also, that is why most wars really occur.

They fight over this power, using the common people as unwitting pawns. Whoever among them wins, the common man generally looses. Strategies such as shown in the video are still used - substitute "foreigners" for "illegal aliens" and "Muslims" for any other group - and there you have it - mostly used in this form by the right wing elite. An alternative implementation to this strategy used more commonly by the left wing elite is class warfare and sometimes a modified variation of racial warfare(in the name of equality no less). Its a subtitle difference from the classic approach but leaves a much different impression. But at the core, its the same formula.

But no - I don't think they are working together. Much like 2 businesses with a similar business model - they aren't conspiring(except when it comes to allowing any other rival a place in the market) - they're competing for business. Even if that business is the pillage of American's people and her resources.

Friday, September 17, 2010 5:31 AM on j-body.org
i like how he says "Don't be fooled by the media that plays one group of people against another" and then right after that little nugget he says this "The world only has two types of people that haves and the have not's. The haves stay on top keeping the have not's at each others throats while they focus on getting more power and money" so does this mean john H is part of the media. or does this mean he is doing the exact same thing as he is saying the media is doing???

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, September 17, 2010 4:22 PM on j-body.org
Of course i'm not part of the media haha come on dude i don't like lying to my fellow man . That was in the youtube description box geez who cares .

" Mark Twain "
Saturday, September 18, 2010 7:29 AM on j-body.org
John H, this is probably the first post you've made that didn't make me immediately want to post a facepalm pic. While I do not 100% agree with what therealweeklynews said about the clip, it's correct in it's main premise.

bk3k, I pretty much agree with your statement, but I have to point out one difference that is huge with me: illegal aliens. It's not hateful to expect people to enter this country legally. It's not divisive to want a group of people breaking the law to be dealt with appropriately, and to send them back where they came from. "The right-wing elite" is not making any kind of attack on a minority to talk about getting the illegal aliens out of our country, they are simply upholding our laws, and our right to protect our borders. An argument can be made on the muslim front, as there are many who simply want to ostracize anyone of that faith, but it's a huge difference to claim divisive tactics regarding a group who is doing something obviously wrong.

What I would like to see more people really give serious thought to, is this: ask yourself--when listening to any politician, proponent of a movement, etc., that is promising to provide you with something--what is the potential end result of allowing the government this power? As shown in the video, the Nazis were promising to provide many things for the people, but the end result was that the people had no power to decide for themselves what they were going to do with their own lives. The Germans allowed themselves to fall for the trap of supporting the politicians who promised to give them everything, and never considered what they had to give up to get it.

Many times in this forum there have been discussions regarding such things as the healthcare reform bill, and it's been pointed out that by allowing these kind of bills to pass, we are only allowing the government to gain more control over our lives. And they used tactics right out of this playbook, but many refuse to see it: support was gained by pointing the finger at doctors, insurance companies, and pharmaceutical companies, claiming they are all stealing from us in one way or another. The solution would be for the good-hearted government to step in and regulate it. The same with the financial reform bill. Wall street is too fat, and bankers are getting rich at the expense of the average person, and we needed the good-government to step in and regulate them. Are you seeing the pattern here? This divisive game has been used non-stop with the current group of politicians in power, but it has not been used in the traditional way, by playing races or religions against each other, so it was not so obvious. As a matter of fact, many of the things have been done under the cover of claiming to be to combat discrimination, so it's even harder for people to realize without a level of analytical thought put into it.

Saturday, September 18, 2010 1:29 PM on j-body.org
^^ Good input man and agree with you .

" Mark Twain "

Sunday, September 19, 2010 10:41 AM on j-body.org
John H wrote:Of course i'm not part of the media haha come on dude i don't like lying to my fellow man . That was in the youtube description box geez who cares .

i never thought you were part of the media. but when you say dont listen to this guy because they are just making two groups fight each other, and then in the next sentance go THESE are the two groups figthing each other. it makes you look like a wee bit of a hipocrite..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Sunday, September 19, 2010 12:34 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:
John H wrote:Of course i'm not part of the media haha come on dude i don't like lying to my fellow man . That was in the youtube description box geez who cares .

i never thought you were part of the media. but when you say dont listen to this guy because they are just making two groups fight each other, and then in the next sentance go THESE are the two groups figthing each other. it makes you look like a wee bit of a hipocrite..

Understood .

" Mark Twain "
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search