Presidential Elections are a Fraud - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Presidential Elections are a Fraud
Sunday, September 19, 2010 6:45 PM on j-body.org
RuggedZ wrote:funny, since the CIA was established in 1947.
Ding ding ding.

Sunday, September 19, 2010 7:07 PM on j-body.org
blucavvy wrote:wtf. first off, myles, that "plasterwall" of pics is ridiculous. i'm not even sure that i need to explain why. i mean, is that really a picture of mark wahlburg in the movie rock star? and if so what could that possibly have to do with any conspiracies? seriously now.

second, gtfo of here with all this skull and crossbones, and free mason's @!#$ people.

i don't know what else to say other than you two men should maybe look into going outside in the sunlight, interact with some other people. just remember to put your foil hats on first.

kthnxbai.

Allot of illuminati references in there , freemason's exist your president is one and the skull and bones fraternity exists . You don't know us man you judge too quickly we go outside , we have lives too don't worry about it and have jobs and i'm not gonna interact with others they're sheep i like knowing people of the same mindset and not people who just wanna work they're whole lives , buying fancy cars , buying material possessions to fill empty voids in there heart , buying the biggest house .

To ruggedz i didn't know that but oh well .

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Sunday, September 19, 2010 7:47 PM on j-body.org
John H wrote:
blucavvy wrote:wtf. first off, myles, that "plasterwall" of pics is ridiculous. i'm not even sure that i need to explain why. i mean, is that really a picture of mark wahlburg in the movie rock star? and if so what could that possibly have to do with any conspiracies? seriously now.

second, gtfo of here with all this skull and crossbones, and free mason's @!#$ people.

i don't know what else to say other than you two men should maybe look into going outside in the sunlight, interact with some other people. just remember to put your foil hats on first.

kthnxbai.

ou don't know us man you judge too quickly

We only know what you show us and say to us, and it portrays you and yours as crackpots on the ragged edge of psychological reality.

Just sayin'.

Sunday, September 19, 2010 7:55 PM on j-body.org
John H wrote:To ruggedz i didn't know that but oh well .
That's what I was trying to get you to think about before, and the fact that you answered blucavvy's question "did you just say the cia assasinated abraham lincoln?" with "Its just a theory that's all maybe they did" is exactly why I said you are uninformed on a basic level. The very fact that you had no idea when the CIA was formed invites much skepticism on your knowledge of history, which is why I asked the question "do you get your information anywhere besides these conspiracy sites?"

I'm not simply giving you crap, but it has to at least make you step back and question if you are as informed as you think you are.

Monday, September 20, 2010 5:07 PM on j-body.org
Quiklilcav wrote:
John H wrote:To ruggedz i didn't know that but oh well .
That's what I was trying to get you to think about before, and the fact that you answered blucavvy's question "did you just say the cia assasinated abraham lincoln?" with "Its just a theory that's all maybe they did" is exactly why I said you are uninformed on a basic level. The very fact that you had no idea when the CIA was formed invites much skepticism on your knowledge of history, which is why I asked the question "do you get your information anywhere besides these conspiracy sites?"

I'm not simply giving you crap, but it has to at least make you step back and question if you are as informed as you think you are.

I understand i have more to learn as i go on .

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Monday, September 20, 2010 5:14 PM on j-body.org
that's kinda why you get a lot of crap on here. you make some outrageous statements and claim others are ignorant for not believing you, but a lot of times you don't know some of the basic facts behind your arguments.

Check out my build thread!

Monday, September 20, 2010 6:05 PM on j-body.org
RuggedZ wrote:that's kinda why you get a lot of crap on here. you make some outrageous statements and claim others are ignorant for not believing you, but a lot of times you don't know some of the basic facts behind your arguments.

Well sorry if i ever called you or anyone else ignorant , I'll keep this in mind next time i decide to make a thread or statements .

" Mark Twain "
Monday, September 20, 2010 6:07 PM on j-body.org
John H wrote:

kthnxbai.

Allot of illuminati references in there , freemason's exist your president is one and the skull and bones fraternity exists . You don't know us man you judge too quickly we go outside , we have lives too don't worry about it and have jobs and i'm not gonna interact with others they're sheep i like knowing people of the same mindset and not people who just wanna work they're whole lives , buying fancy cars , buying material possessions to fill empty voids in there heart , buying the biggest house .

to add to what the others above just pointed out big time this post you made above is part of the problem. you say your not going to interac with others because there sheep. you like knowing people of the same mindset. thats kinda like keeping your head in the sand. you should interract with people with oposing viewpoints. if you just stick to people who think the same as you your theories are never challenged and you all just go along agreeing with each other. nothing is learned, your all just following the same mantra. things like the whole cia thing above. i don't doubt you heard someone else bring it up and you bought into it and spread it out there. there isn[t some grand secret society out there across the globe all scheming. your are right most republicans and democrats dont hate each other. but when your a grown up. you can stand up, debate another man/women. disagree with there viewpoints entirely and still shake hands when your done. that doesnt mean its some crazy conspiracy. its just grownups debating.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Monday, September 20, 2010 7:15 PM on j-body.org
^^ I only said that because you get bashed and called crazy . That's to be expected but it doesn't have to .

" Mark Twain "
Monday, September 20, 2010 7:54 PM on j-body.org
John H wrote:

kthnxbai.

you say that i judge too quickly, yet here you are talking about how materialistic the whole world is besides the conspiracy theorists. i modify my car, those are my material possesions. that's it. i rent a small house with my girlfriend and her son. i work a job that i truly enjoy doing and am glad i can make money doing it, it brings me satisfaction.
maybe you don't realize that not all of us are trying to live a "hollywood" lifestyle, some of us know what it is to earn our money, and take value of what little we may have in life.

i don't have empty voids in my heart because of these things. 90%of my days are truly enjoyable and i'm glad to be able to share them with friends and family. i'm proud of who i am and where i live.

sndsgood took the words right out of my mouth, like i said you bash everyone for not being a conspiracy theorist, and being "sheeple". yet it truly seems like yourself and myles are the only one's with your heads buried in the sand.

don't shy away from mainstream media just to believe everything that conspiracy theory media is telling you. that's being just as blind and ignorant my friend.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, September 20, 2010 8:11 PM

Monday, September 20, 2010 10:34 PM on j-body.org
*jester*

Monday, September 20, 2010 10:35 PM on j-body.org
lmao
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 5:29 AM on j-body.org
SINCE WHEN DO CONSPIRACY THEORIST NOT ALLOWED TO VOICE THEIR OPINION? BUT YOU CAN? LABELING ME A CONSPIRACY THEORIST SHOWS TO ME YOU BELIEVE YOUR A BETTER PERSON. THATS A FALSE EUPHORIA.

IN A FREE AN JUST SOCIETY THERE SHOULD BE NO FEAR OVER CONSPIRACIES. IF ITS FAKE,NOT REAL WHY ALL THE FEAR OVER INVESTIGATION? WHY ATTACK THE MESSENGER AND NOT THE MESSAGE?

SO MANY PEOPLE HERE ARE UNDER MIND CONTROL
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 5:38 AM on j-body.org
Settle down there, Mr Caps Lock.

You're being attacked because you are as brainwashed by the conspiracy sites as you claim the rest of us are by the mainstream.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 5:38 AM on j-body.org
wow did you just copy and past that myles? oh brother.

john h. if were the so called sheep why would you care if we called you crazy? why fear the words of those that you beleive are closed to the truth?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 5:46 AM on j-body.org
wow you can see good for you

all this attacking the messenger is PATHETIC. YOU claimed in your other post there is no fear of investigation but YOU AND OTHER PEOPLES POST ARE PROOF. YOU claimed i called people sheeple. WHERE I NEVER SAID A THING YOU ASSUMED AND OR FABRICATED that. YOUR A COWARD.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 5:51 AM on j-body.org
Myles wrote:wow you can see good for you

all this attacking the messenger is PATHETIC. YOU claimed in your other post there is no fear of investigation but YOU AND OTHER PEOPLES POST ARE PROOF. YOU claimed i called people sheeple. WHERE I NEVER SAID A THING YOU ASSUMED AND OR FABRICATED that. YOUR A COWARD.
Whoops. Jason made a mistake and confused you and John H. It's an easy thing to do with the stupidity flowing from your collective posts.

As for attacking the messenger, you might want to think about just how ridiculous you look with all the copied text you two use in your posts. This is indicative of someone who is not thinking for themselves.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 9:45 AM on j-body.org
Messengers deliver news and then shut the hell up.

You have done neither.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 4:09 PM on j-body.org
Lets all just relax how bout it eh .

" Mark Twain "
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 4:36 PM on j-body.org
Imagine if all the people who have something to say in this topic actually seen the film, but it seems this website is just like HIGH SCHOOL. What a joke.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 4:45 PM on j-body.org
Myles wrote:Imagine if all the people who have something to say in this topic actually seen the film, but it seems this website is just like HIGH SCHOOL. What a joke.

We should all watch it first and then give our opinions on it , automotive forums are notorious for that man .

" Mark Twain "

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 5:14 PM on j-body.org
http://lenonhonorfilms.com/TheWorkingsOfEvilPart1.html
Another great documentary I would watch it 1st before the presidential elections are a fraud I should have posted it first, so make a big deal about it.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 5:37 PM on j-body.org
you're a nutcase

Check out my build thread!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 5:48 PM on j-body.org
^^ We know and we don't mind being called it and really who cares right lets move on folks .

" Mark Twain "
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 6:50 PM on j-body.org
your'e showing alot more patience john. that's a step in the right direction.

i think maybe you should do some more research from non-biased sources on politics before you just absorb and believe everything you hear related to conspiracies. make your own mind up man.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search