CBC - The Passionate Eye - The Putin System - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
CBC - The Passionate Eye - The Putin System
Monday, September 20, 2010 3:29 PM on j-body.org
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6580938720868203336#
"For three years, filmmakers Jean-Michel Carr and Jill Emery interviewed dozens of people to gain insight into the life and political motivations of Russia's most powerful politician, Vladimir Putin. They spoke to long-time supporters, like Putin's former schoolteacher, Vera Gurvich, to his harshest critics, like world chess champion Garry Karparov, as well as many KGB and Kremlin insiders. What emerged is a point-of-view documentary that presents an ominous view of what Putin is willing to do to ensure Russia regains its position on the world stage. YOU NEED TO WATCH THIS, PUTIN IS A PSYCHOPATH LIKE THE REST."

Re: CBC - The Passionate Eye - The Putin System
Monday, September 20, 2010 3:53 PM on j-body.org
Don't know too much about this putin guy but have read his name mentioned elsewhere . If hes a politician then you know hes bought and paid for by the elite .


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: CBC - The Passionate Eye - The Putin System
Monday, September 20, 2010 4:51 PM on j-body.org
This from the conspiracy nutjob who called me a dumbass, lol.

"This Putin guy" is far from the only subject you don't know too much about.





Re: CBC - The Passionate Eye - The Putin System
Monday, September 20, 2010 5:06 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:

This from the conspiracy nutjob who called me a dumbass, lol.

"This Putin guy" is far from the only subject you don't know too much about.



Well if you didn't reply with such smart-ass remarks i wouldn't have called you such but you choose to insult me , I don't have an interest in everything , Perhaps you could enlighten me instead of call names .




Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: CBC - The Passionate Eye - The Putin System
Monday, September 20, 2010 11:26 PM on j-body.org
Ok, this is just ridiculous. Guys, if your going to fight against something, you have to know it and understand it. You have proven in no way that you are well enough informed to be spouting this nonsense. You don't have an interest in everything? We're not talking about everything, we're talking about global politics, something you claim to know MORE about than the "sheeple" you so often refer to. You clearly have no idea who Vladimir Putin is, but immediately jump to some radical conclusion because some guy on the internet says you should? Bought and paid for by the elite? What the HELL are you talking about man??

Seriously now, there is definitely room in this world for good conspiracy theorists, BUT, the bar is set way higher than any of you goofballs can reach.
Re: CBC - The Passionate Eye - The Putin System
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 5:16 AM on j-body.org
John H wrote:

Don't know too much about this putin guy but have read his name mentioned elsewhere.


You claim to have all this information on the global conspiracy, yet you don't know one of the more prominent names in the global leadership. You really need to stop posting and start reading more. And by that I don't mean more articles, I mean do some research for yourself. Look into who is who around the world and in our own country, and do some research on them, what they've done, etc., and draw conclusions based on what you find, not what you read on your favorite websites.






Re: CBC - The Passionate Eye - The Putin System
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 5:30 AM on j-body.org
SINCE WHEN DO CONSPIRACY THEORIST NOT ALLOWED TO VOICE THEIR OPINION? BUT YOU CAN? LABELING ME A CONSPIRACY THEORIST SHOWS TO ME YOU BELIEVE YOUR A BETTER PERSON. THATS A FALSE EUPHORIA.

IN A FREE AN JUST SOCIETY THERE SHOULD BE NO FEAR OVER CONSPIRACIES. IF ITS FAKE,NOT REAL WHY ALL THE FEAR OVER INVESTIGATION? WHY ATTACK THE MESSENGER AND NOT THE MESSAGE?

SO MANY PEOPLE HERE ARE UNDER MIND CONTROL
Re: CBC - The Passionate Eye - The Putin System
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 5:36 AM on j-body.org
There is no fear of investigation. there is no mind control.there is no fear of any conspiracies. your not even putting up a valid argument. your just saying look at this video. you keep calling everyone sheep. but your just here posting other peoples opinion and videos. your passing on someone elses ideas. that my friend is being a sheep. and then you have john that is following along and he doesnt even know who the people are who he is saying are in these conspiracies. it doesnt make you look intelligent. we attack the messengers because it is the messengers who are here on the site making themselves look bad.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: CBC - The Passionate Eye - The Putin System
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 5:37 AM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:

There is no fear of investigation. there is no mind control.there is no fear of any conspiracies. your not even putting up a valid argument. your just saying look at this video. you keep calling everyone sheep. but your just here posting other peoples opinion and videos. your passing on someone elses ideas. that my friend is being a sheep. and then you have john that is following along and he doesnt even know who the people are who he is saying are in these conspiracies. it doesnt make you look intelligent. we attack the messengers because it is the messengers who are here on the site making themselves look bad.

your fabricating stuff right there


Re: CBC - The Passionate Eye - The Putin System
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 5:39 AM on j-body.org
sorry i get you and john H confused. you two seem to be sharing the same brain.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: CBC - The Passionate Eye - The Putin System
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 8:53 AM on j-body.org
[quotesorry i get you and john H confused. you two seem to be sharing the same brain.
]

......or the same IP address.

.


“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart

Re: CBC - The Passionate Eye - The Putin System
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 9:44 AM on j-body.org
Myles wrote:

SINCE WHEN DO CONSPIRACY THEORIST NOT ALLOWED TO VOICE THEIR OPINION? BUT YOU CAN? LABELING ME A CONSPIRACY THEORIST SHOWS TO ME YOU BELIEVE YOUR A BETTER PERSON.


First of all, its not your opinion, its someone elses. Your just reposting it on another online community.

Secondly, you are labeled a conspiracy theorist because you have theories about conspiracy. Duh. Your problem is that you have ZERO credibility.

Besides, even if there IS a big global conspiracy, what are YOU going to do? Are you fighting the big government by posting videos on a Cavalier site? For someone so informed, and so passionate about our freedom, you certainly aren't really doing much...

Do you understand...?


Re: CBC - The Passionate Eye - The Putin System
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 3:34 PM on j-body.org
John H wrote:

Don't know too much about this putin guy but have read his name mentioned elsewhere . If hes a politician then you know hes bought and paid for by the elite .




ahahahahahahahahah.

oh this is good stuff.



Re: CBC - The Passionate Eye - The Putin System
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 4:05 PM on j-body.org
We're not the same person just so you guys know , i have this thing called a job . Next time i will do more research geez don't worry about it guys .


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search