Don't Go West Documentary - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Don't Go West Documentary
Monday, September 20, 2010 10:44 PM on j-body.org
wtf is all this junk lol politics and war is turning into the enquirer

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 12:36 PM on j-body.org
Myles wrote:I wish you had intelligence I could insult, unfortunately you choose to act like A CHILD

ARe you DONE hijacking my threads or can you go watch some homosexual child molesters on television it seems thats what you like to do.
Homosexuals and child molesters are not the same thing, thanks for playing. I'm sure some people are both, but they aren't connected. I'd estimate there are more heterosexual pedophiles than gay pedophiles by far.

Myles wrote:I start a topic to expose hollywood as a homosexual, satanic, psychopathic child molesting institution that NO ONE QUESTIONS and WHEN someone does like me I get attacked not the message but the messenger.
I'm sorry, but your message is retarded. The only attack from me to is that you have to be gullible to actually believe this crap.

Myles wrote:If it was bull@!#$ you could prove it wrong. NONE OF YOU ARE PROVING THIS WRONG your just living in DENIAL.

You seem to be under the illusion that you have PROVEN anything by posting a "documentary" - a propaganda piece likely made by homophobes such as yourself. I'll be glad to prove you wrong the moment you present a sliver of proof that you are right(no your "documentary" does not count as proof). Post HERE with some real, verifiable facts - and give us your source while you are at it. Again, you really should refer to my previous post instead of totally ignoring it.

You only consider it proof because YOU BELIEVE IN IT. But lets see you prove that the "documentary" is correct. Look at the things your "documentary" claims, research them, and post the results here. Then we can properly debate. You have so far totally failed to do any such thing.

Let me give you an example of what you are trying to do - I'll tell you that I'm a Christian and I don't actually know your religion or if you even have one. But lets say I'm trying to convince you that everything in The Bible is real - and as "proof" I present The Bible and tell you to read it all. Plenty of people actually DO this, and its problematic. The Bible cannot prove itself. The stuff in it only means anything to anyone if they first believe in it. I mean if I appear in court and testify that everything I say is true - well does that prove anything? Even if I call myself a witness? The stuff in The Bible actually has to be taken on faith, or not at all.

At this point I suppose then I should (in keeping with how you seem to think) say that all who do not believe it are brainwashed sheep. Seriously, try to take an impartial step back and look at what you are saying.

Myles wrote:I could care less about the hijacking of my thread I only care that if new people see this tread and my others all the information is there for that person to make his/her OWN mind up instead of some jackass coming up with PATHETIC excuses to continue being COWARDS and coming up with excuses to not watch it. CHILDREN act like that get real.
What was this earlier you where saying about attacking the messenger instead of the message? About that...

Myles wrote:Ive had enough, its obvious some people are trying to turn my topics into a negative direction why try. A lot of people in the world have attention deficit disorder as evidence in my topics prove with the pathetic attempts to make fun of me and not the message. ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE ARE UNDER MIND CONTROL.
This made me laugh.

Myles wrote:because i know a lot of you must love quentin tarantino and never question his work or his sanity
http://celticrebel.wordpress.com/2008/07/23/quentin-tarantino-sucks/

^ quentin tarantino above ^
So out of all things a mere foot fetish is suppose to prove he's insane?

Myles wrote:Entertainment is nothing more than mind control. what is entertainment and why do people need it?
The entertainment industry are nothing more than capitalists - they make a product that they hope to sell - and generally do. Mind control? I think you need to PROVE that one yourself. What is entertainment? Something made to entertain. I'd even go so far as to say that this thread is a prime example of entertainment - even if you didn't intend that. People have ALWAYS had entertainers - useful to provide a temporary reprieve from the stresses of life. If you don't like it, don't watch it.

Thursday, September 23, 2010 5:48 AM on j-body.org
ive found these posts entertaining. why do people need entertaining. because it brings joy and happiness to my wilttle heart. awww.

sooo lets see myles and john. you don;t believe in entertainments. you want to kill and jail the goverment. you propbalby want all gays to die. its really starting to sound like you two are the ones filled with evil.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, September 23, 2010 12:19 PM on j-body.org
So who produces Myles' videos? Some guy in California probably.

Thursday, September 23, 2010 4:55 PM on j-body.org
TheSundownFire (GME Chat) wrote:So who produces Myles' videos? Some guy in California probably.

So far I'd say web-cam self production....So by that logic, I could do my own conspiracy videos. Myles, can I count on your support?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search