We are all slaves you just don't know it . - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Wednesday, September 22, 2010 2:04 PM on j-body.org
Yep its true we're all slaves to the gov , to corporations , etc . You don't wear shackles or anything to keep you from escaping its something called taxes and other various payments that you're forced to pay . ( House , Car , Insurance ) Your a slave to these things .

Slaves from way back then weren't educated at all and had their weapons taken away so they couldn't fight back against their captors . The reason they weren't educated is because if they were then they would have realized they were slaves .

Their weapons were taken away just so they couldn't fight back and they didn't have a problem with it but had they known how bad they were getting screwed i bet you they would have kept the weapons .


Now a days you gotta pay taxes and if you don't you go to jail the money goes to the gov and just lines up their pockets with green and i know you guys will say " oh but the reason we pay taxes is so people can maintain our roads , fire fighters , cops " Admit it you're a slave and you know it .

Your weapons haven't been taken away yet but they want to seriously they do but they know people will get mad and revolt against the government . Our gun laws in canada are worse then in the us . ( Not gonna get into it )

If they did take away your guns you would be even more screwed then you are right now think about it .




"In G.O.D. we trust." GOD = Gold, Oil, and Drugs.

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "

Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Wednesday, September 22, 2010 2:10 PM on j-body.org
You say "you" as if "you" don't. Do you buy anything? Do you live somewhere? Do you have a job?

If you answered yes to any of these then you are a slave too.

How do you propose to still maintain a similar way of life with out being "the slave?"




Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Wednesday, September 22, 2010 2:17 PM on j-body.org
what country doesn't pay taxes? please, please enlighten us all.





Check out my build thread!

Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Wednesday, September 22, 2010 2:27 PM on j-body.org
I drive a silver car wrote:

You say "you" as if "you" don't. Do you buy anything? Do you live somewhere? Do you have a job?

If you answered yes to any of these then you are a slave too.

How do you propose to still maintain a similar way of life with out being "the slave?"


His tin foil hat and micro chip in his brain keep him from being a slave. Don't ya know eh.


Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Wednesday, September 22, 2010 3:14 PM on j-body.org
John H wrote:

Yep its true we're all slaves to the gov , to corporations , etc . You don't wear shackles or anything to keep you from escaping its something called taxes and other various payments that you're forced to pay . ( House , Car , Insurance ) Your a slave to these things .

Slaves from way back then weren't educated at all and had their weapons taken away so they couldn't fight back against their captors . The reason they weren't educated is because if they were then they would have realized they were slaves .

Their weapons were taken away just so they couldn't fight back and they didn't have a problem with it but had they known how bad they were getting screwed i bet you they would have kept the weapons .


Now a days you gotta pay taxes and if you don't you go to jail the money goes to the gov and just lines up their pockets with green and i know you guys will say " oh but the reason we pay taxes is so people can maintain our roads , fire fighters , cops " Admit it you're a slave and you know it .

Your weapons haven't been taken away yet but they want to seriously they do but they know people will get mad and revolt against the government . Our gun laws in canada are worse then in the us . ( Not gonna get into it )

If they did take away your guns you would be even more screwed then you are right now think about it .


If I didn't want a house or a car I wouldn't need one. I'm not forced to buy these things, but I want them because it greatly improves my quality of life. I have to work to afford these things. If I wanted to, I'm sure I could go find a cave in the bush and live off animals and berries, but then what? I'm a slave to the nutrients I need to find. And I'm sure it's a lot more work than going to work for 8 hours a day. Not to mention how @!#$ up it would be to just exile yourself from society.

Slaves back in the day had weapons. They worked. They had tools. I could split your head open with a hoe, the reason they didn't is because they weren't sure what would come next. Where would they go? It's not like they could just kill their master and their lives are suddenly elevated to that of equals. They'd have to live in exile, or end up dead. Would that be better than working for a roof over your head and a decently nutritious meal a couple times a day?

If we didn't pay taxes for people to maintain roads and pay for police forces etc, who would? Would you willingly fork up the dough to pay for road repair and police force if it wasn't mandatory for you to pay for these things through taxes on what you earn? Sure, there is room for improvement, but the answer isn't to mount a minigun on a biplane and slaughter up the government until they're all dead, start over again like you seem to think...

Are our gun laws really worse? In today's day and age would you really want any random @!#$ head to have a gun? I sure wouldn't. I know gun laws aren't perfect and they only seem to keep guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens who want them, as criminals don't acquire these things legally, but I would imagine it probably goes a long way to discouraging would be criminals from acquiring these weapons. I don't find it hard to acquire firearms for recreation. If you're really that into firearms the proper channels aren't hard to follow.



wysiwyg wrote:

i would say they bang, they don't really pound so much. but if
you want to bump, then they will bump and hit real hard and a lot good.

LOL
Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Wednesday, September 22, 2010 11:10 PM on j-body.org
John H wrote:

Yep its true we're all slaves to the gov , to corporations , etc . You don't wear shackles or anything to keep you from escaping its something called taxes and other various payments that you're forced to pay . ( House , Car , Insurance ) Your a slave to these things .

Slaves from way back then weren't educated at all and had their weapons taken away so they couldn't fight back against their captors . The reason they weren't educated is because if they were then they would have realized they were slaves .

Their weapons were taken away just so they couldn't fight back and they didn't have a problem with it but had they known how bad they were getting screwed i bet you they would have kept the weapons .

Now a days you gotta pay taxes and if you don't you go to jail the money goes to the gov and just lines up their pockets with green and i know you guys will say " oh but the reason we pay taxes is so people can maintain our roads , fire fighters , cops " Admit it you're a slave and you know it .

Your weapons haven't been taken away yet but they want to seriously they do but they know people will get mad and revolt against the government . Our gun laws in canada are worse then in the us . ( Not gonna get into it )

If they did take away your guns you would be even more screwed then you are right now think about it .


Did you just smoke a joint and feel like you had some epic revelation to share? We've been slaves to the man since the sixties maaannnnn

lulz
Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Thursday, September 23, 2010 5:35 AM on j-body.org
were all slaves to something. your a slave to your conspiracy theories. you live in canada but have a hate for the united states goverment. can you even own a gun in canada? your mouthing off about our goverment wanting to take away our guns but your goverment has allready done that, and yet you still live in that land. if you really beleived what you just said you would move to america so you could have your guns so you could be ready for the goverment. im sure you work and pay taxes as well. so really your just a kid on the internet bitching about something you can't and won't change. so the post is pretty much worthless.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Thursday, September 23, 2010 6:21 AM on j-body.org
I wrote:

drive a silver car
How do you propose to still maintain a similar way of life with out being "the slave?"





Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, September 23, 2010 12:21 PM


Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Thursday, September 23, 2010 12:18 PM on j-body.org
I love the people who bitch about the standard of living in North America. Go live in Darfur and tell me you feel the same way. @!#$ spoiled bitch. Your freedom of speech gives you the right to say asinine things and be an ungrateful child doesnt it?



Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Thursday, September 23, 2010 5:27 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

You say "you" as if "you" don't. Do you buy anything? Do you live somewhere? Do you have a job?

If you answered yes to any of these then you are a slave too.

How do you propose to still maintain a similar way of life with out being "the slave?"



We are all slaves so that means me too , and to answer your questions : yes i live somewhere , have a job and i buy things but i didn't have a job for a lil while so i really couldn't but i will buy some stuff now .


Quote:

what country doesn't pay taxes? please, please enlighten us all.


Canadian and American citizens do pay taxes but other third world countries even if they had to pay taxes how do propose they do that huh ?


Quote:

His tin foil hat and micro chip in his brain keep him from being a slave. Don't ya know eh.


I don't wear a tin foil hat you fool and no i won't be getting the micro-chip inserted into me ........no thank you .


Quote:

If I didn't want a house or a car I wouldn't need one. I'm not forced to buy these things, but I want them because it greatly improves my quality of life. I have to work to afford these things. If I wanted to, I'm sure I could go find a cave in the bush and live off animals and berries, but then what? I'm a slave to the nutrients I need to find. And I'm sure it's a lot more work than going to work for 8 hours a day. Not to mention how @!#$ up it would be to just exile yourself from society.

Slaves back in the day had weapons. They worked. They had tools. I could split your head open with a hoe, the reason they didn't is because they weren't sure what would come next. Where would they go? It's not like they could just kill their master and their lives are suddenly elevated to that of equals. They'd have to live in exile, or end up dead. Would that be better than working for a roof over your head and a decently nutritious meal a couple times a day?

If we didn't pay taxes for people to maintain roads and pay for police forces etc, who would? Would you willingly fork up the dough to pay for road repair and police force if it wasn't mandatory for you to pay for these things through taxes on what you earn? Sure, there is room for improvement, but the answer isn't to mount a minigun on a biplane and slaughter up the government until they're all dead, start over again like you seem to think...

Are our gun laws really worse? In today's day and age would you really want any random @!#$ head to have a gun? I sure wouldn't. I know gun laws aren't perfect and they only seem to keep guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens who want them, as criminals don't acquire these things legally, but I would imagine it probably goes a long way to discouraging would be criminals from acquiring these weapons. I don't find it hard to acquire firearms for recreation. If you're really that into firearms the proper channels aren't hard to follow.



I understand that man but wouldn't living in the woods be fun haha i am just kidding of course .


Quote:

Did you just smoke a joint and feel like you had some epic revelation to share? We've been slaves to the man since the sixties maaannnnn


No i don't smoke that stuff man and i just wanted to get it off my chest , and yes that's true we have been slaves for a long time .


Quote:

were all slaves to something. your a slave to your conspiracy theories. you live in canada but have a hate for the united states goverment. can you even own a gun in canada? your mouthing off about our goverment wanting to take away our guns but your goverment has allready done that, and yet you still live in that land. if you really beleived what you just said you would move to america so you could have your guns so you could be ready for the goverment. im sure you work and pay taxes as well. so really your just a kid on the internet bitching about something you can't and won't change. so the post is pretty much worthless.



No i ain't i just like reading them , i can hate whoever i want can't i but i don't hate you guys even though you tease me and call me names i don't mind .Yes we can own guns here but still have restrictions ( 5 round mags really suck ass ) i'm sure they want too but know that people will get pissed off so yeah that won't work .

No our government hasn't taken away our guns and i hope they don't try cause i would be pissed , Yes i work and pay taxes even though i don't want to i am forced too or else i would go to jail .

I am a 21 yr old adult debating these things with you guys and only bashing happens .


Quote:

I love the people who bitch about the standard of living in North America. Go live in Darfur and tell me you feel the same way. @!#$ spoiled bitch. Your freedom of speech gives you the right to say asinine things and be an ungrateful child doesnt it?



The standard of living is just fine at least for me it is but i'm sure others are having a hard time with this economy and all and no i would rather live here . I ain't spoiled man far from it i wish i had rich parents but oh well its not that important to me .

My freedom of speech gives me the right to say what i want when i want and i am pretty grateful for the life i have ..


"In G.O.D. we trust." GOD = Gold, Oil, and Drugs.

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Thursday, September 23, 2010 6:26 PM on j-body.org
"No i ain't i just like reading them , i can hate whoever i want can't i but i don't hate you guys even though you tease me and call me names i don't mind .Yes we can own guns here but still have restrictions ( 5 round mags really suck ass ) i'm sure they want too but know that people will get pissed off so yeah that won't work .

No our government hasn't taken away our guns and i hope they don't try cause i would be pissed , Yes i work and pay taxes even though i don't want to i am forced too or else i would go to jail .

I am a 21 yr old adult debating these things with you guys and only bashing happens ."



debating goverment on a car forum wont create any change. if you want to make change you need to debate with the people that are going into office, or you go into office yourself and make change. sitting on the bleachers bitching about it doesn't make change. it just makes you look like your whining.



http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Thursday, September 23, 2010 6:57 PM on j-body.org
Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Friday, September 24, 2010 3:51 PM on j-body.org
No i haven't watched that movie in a while but thanks for trying .


"In G.O.D. we trust." GOD = Gold, Oil, and Drugs.

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Friday, October 01, 2010 10:23 AM on j-body.org
So basically there was no point to your thread then, correct?




Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Friday, October 01, 2010 1:20 PM on j-body.org
Ignore it, and it will go away.





Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Friday, October 01, 2010 5:29 PM on j-body.org
I ain't leaving billy boy .


"In G.O.D. we trust." GOD = Gold, Oil, and Drugs.

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Monday, October 04, 2010 1:34 PM on j-body.org
So you did make a useless post.




Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Monday, October 04, 2010 3:23 PM on j-body.org
I drive a silver car wrote:

So you did make a useless post.


No .


"In G.O.D. we trust." GOD = Gold, Oil, and Drugs.

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Monday, October 04, 2010 5:42 PM on j-body.org
John H wrote:

I drive a silver car wrote:

So you did make a useless post.


No .

He's right. He made a useless thread.





Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Monday, October 04, 2010 6:47 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:

John H wrote:

I drive a silver car wrote:

So you did make a useless post.


No .

He's right. He made a useless thread.




Its not useless people responded to it right .


"In G.O.D. we trust." GOD = Gold, Oil, and Drugs.

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Monday, October 04, 2010 7:09 PM on j-body.org
I do not feel I'm a slave, because I want things so I will have to work to get them and pay for them. If I did not want things I would not have them, or work and would not pay taxes.




FU Tuning




Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Tuesday, October 05, 2010 3:13 PM on j-body.org
Screaming for Mercy!! wrote:

I do not feel I'm a slave, because I want things so I will have to work to get them and pay for them. If I did not want things I would not have them, or work and would not pay taxes.




We are slaves because we pay taxes if we didn't we would be arrested and thrown in jail , of course we could all be homeless bums and then you wouldn't have to but people would treat you like @!#$ but people do that already .

I want things too so i know i have to work for them just sometimes its sucks working but i'll deal with it for now .


"In G.O.D. we trust." GOD = Gold, Oil, and Drugs.

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Tuesday, October 05, 2010 4:48 PM on j-body.org
John H wrote:

Screaming for Mercy!! wrote:

I do not feel I'm a slave, because I want things so I will have to work to get them and pay for them. If I did not want things I would not have them, or work and would not pay taxes.




We are slaves because we pay taxes if we didn't we would be arrested and thrown in jail , of course we could all be homeless bums and then you wouldn't have to but people would treat you like @!#$ but people do that already .

I want things too so i know i have to work for them just sometimes its sucks working but i'll deal with it for now .


I know people who do not work, do not pay taxes, do not have driver license (over the age of 18) and still have things, and are not bums.

Still I do not consider myself a slave. I was not forced into this. I picked it.




FU Tuning



Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Tuesday, October 05, 2010 5:00 PM on j-body.org
Screaming for Mercy!! wrote:

John H wrote:

Screaming for Mercy!! wrote:

I do not feel I'm a slave, because I want things so I will have to work to get them and pay for them. If I did not want things I would not have them, or work and would not pay taxes.




We are slaves because we pay taxes if we didn't we would be arrested and thrown in jail , of course we could all be homeless bums and then you wouldn't have to but people would treat you like @!#$ but people do that already .

I want things too so i know i have to work for them just sometimes its sucks working but i'll deal with it for now .


I know people who do not work, do not pay taxes, do not have driver license (over the age of 18) and still have things, and are not bums.

Still I do not consider myself a slave. I was not forced into this. I picked it.



Let me guess they live at home with their parents ? And i know .


"In G.O.D. we trust." GOD = Gold, Oil, and Drugs.

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Wednesday, October 06, 2010 4:25 AM on j-body.org
John H wrote:

Screaming for Mercy!! wrote:

I do not feel I'm a slave, because I want things so I will have to work to get them and pay for them. If I did not want things I would not have them, or work and would not pay taxes.




We are slaves because we pay taxes if we didn't we would be arrested and thrown in jail , of course we could all be homeless bums and then you wouldn't have to but people would treat you like @!#$ but people do that already .

I want things too so i know i have to work for them just sometimes its sucks working but i'll deal with it for now .



slaves worked all day for nothing. i work all day and get paid. how hard i work determines how much i get paid, that is nothing like a slave. the taxes i pay go towards the roads i use everyday the schools i was taught at and that will teach my son. that is not a slave.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search