We are all slaves you just don't know it . - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Wednesday, October 06, 2010 8:24 AM on j-body.org
But if you didn't pay taxes you would go to jail , of course they don't force you to but living the lifestyle you do they do .


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "

Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Wednesday, October 06, 2010 9:48 AM on j-body.org
Ignore it.



Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, October 06, 2010 10:56 AM



Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Wednesday, October 06, 2010 10:59 AM on j-body.org
The government owns you bill better bow down to them you old man .








I ain't leaving bill you idiot .


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Wednesday, October 06, 2010 1:00 PM on j-body.org
Do you realize how pointless your argument is?




Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Wednesday, October 06, 2010 1:17 PM on j-body.org
I drive a silver car wrote:

Do you realize how pointless your argument is?



Well if people didn't like it they didn't have to read it and then complain they didn't like it .


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Thursday, October 07, 2010 4:58 AM on j-body.org
i dont remind responding. gives me something to do in the morning before i start my work day.



john. sure id go to jail if i didn't pay taxes. but ya know what. i pay my taxes. no diffrent then me going to jail if i killed someone. we live in a sociecty with many other people and it takes rules to have a civil society. do you really belive things would be better if there were no goverment and no rules? if that was the case i could just come over to your house and shoot you if i disagreed with you. no rules. no goverment, i can just do what i want. does that sound like your utopia?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Thursday, October 07, 2010 4:06 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:

i dont remind responding. gives me something to do in the morning before i start my work day.



john. sure id go to jail if i didn't pay taxes. but ya know what. i pay my taxes. no diffrent then me going to jail if i killed someone. we live in a sociecty with many other people and it takes rules to have a civil society. do you really belive things would be better if there were no goverment and no rules? if that was the case i could just come over to your house and shoot you if i disagreed with you. no rules. no goverment, i can just do what i want. does that sound like your utopia?



Well if someone really wanted to they would gov or no gov and maybe you have morals .


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Friday, October 08, 2010 4:03 AM on j-body.org
so if someone is going to kill you they will just come kill you goverment or no goverment. so does this mean the only diffrence between the utopia you seek and the one i choose to live in is the fact that in your world there would be no consiquences for the man killing you in your utopia. but in my world he would be sought, caught, taken to trial and then most likly jailed. locked up so he ca'nt kill someone else. sorry im still just not seeing how no goverment would make us better.


half the reason you need a goverment is because allot of people out there don't have morals.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Friday, October 08, 2010 9:08 AM on j-body.org
There is no point to even discuss this. There is no valid argument from John other than the government forces us to conform and it's for the worst. Yet no argument as to why any other way or what way would be better.




Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Friday, October 08, 2010 10:04 AM on j-body.org
Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Friday, October 08, 2010 1:16 PM on j-body.org
You mean see yourself type lol.





Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Friday, October 08, 2010 5:00 PM on j-body.org
I drive a silver car wrote:

There is no point to even discuss this. There is no valid argument from John other than the government forces us to conform and it's for the worst. Yet no argument as to why any other way or what way would be better.



I don't know what to say just i hate the gov but you all knew that already and of course a country needs a government to be stable and have rule of law in place but what about those countries that have governments and neglects the citizens .


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Saturday, October 09, 2010 12:36 PM on j-body.org
John H wrote:

I drive a silver car wrote:

There is no point to even discuss this. There is no valid argument from John other than the government forces us to conform and it's for the worst. Yet no argument as to why any other way or what way would be better.



I don't know what to say just i hate the gov but you all knew that already and of course a country needs a government to be stable and have rule of law in place but what about those countries that have governments and neglects the citizens .



those type goverments are generally ran by one man. take sadaam hussein. he kinda had an iron fist, if he wanetd someone dead. they would become dead. but remove that man and put a diffrent man in office and things change. in that case it wasnt goverment that was the issue, it was the man in charge.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Monday, October 11, 2010 7:42 AM on j-body.org
B I N G O




Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Tuesday, October 12, 2010 4:24 PM on j-body.org
We are all slaves, but not for the reasons John H says.

We are slaves to this planet. We can't leave it, we can control it to a point, but we are still at its whim. Taxes and shady government deals and the Illuminati and all the tinfoil hat stuff may be true, but a lot is sensationalized bs meant to scare the gullible. Honestly a waste of time and a useless train of thought when compared to the big stuff. If and when this system collapses, there will be another ready to take its place. Mankind will endure so long as Earths conditions allow it. The stuff you should fear are the earthquakes, hurricanes, comets, tsunamis and the kind of stuff that could take us out in one fell swoop.

And what can we do? Try to conserve, cut back on using stuff that will hurt the planet, still no guarantee though. Earth isn't going to care that your grocery bags are reusable when volcanic ash blocks out the sun for months.

Just saying, you're wasting your time fearing the wrong things.




Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Tuesday, October 12, 2010 6:24 PM on j-body.org
Precisely .


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Tuesday, October 12, 2010 8:59 PM on j-body.org
Chronophobic(akaCavaclysmic) wrote:

Just saying, you're wasting your time fearing.

Fixed.





Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Wednesday, October 13, 2010 12:37 AM on j-body.org



.
.

Re: We are all slaves you just don't know it .
Wednesday, October 13, 2010 4:17 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:

Chronophobic(akaCavaclysmic) wrote:

Just saying, you're wasting your time fearing.

Fixed.



I don't fear the gov and ain't worried about them coming after me they have no reason to unless they're paranoid and think i'm a threat to national security which of course i ain't .


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search