Which side are you on ? - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Which side are you on ?
Saturday, October 02, 2010 11:58 AM on j-body.org
So is it the left being a democrat or the right an being a republican and explain why you chose said side . Pros and Cons as well .


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "

Re: Which side are you on ?
Saturday, October 02, 2010 4:48 PM on j-body.org
I'm on MY side.





Re: Which side are you on ?
Saturday, October 02, 2010 6:16 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:

I'm on MY side.



Considering your username you must belong to the republican party , could you explain your reasons why .



Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, October 03, 2010 1:23 PM

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: Which side are you on ?
Sunday, October 03, 2010 2:28 PM on j-body.org
In general, the Republicans are right and the Democrats are left, but the lines can get pretty smeared as you get liberal Republicans and conservative Democrats. I am a conservative first, a Republican second. I will give credit where credit is due for people doing what I consider the right thing, regardless of what party they are in.






Re: Which side are you on ?
Sunday, October 03, 2010 4:03 PM on j-body.org
Quiklilcav wrote:

In general, the Republicans are right and the Democrats are left, but the lines can get pretty smeared as you get liberal Republicans and conservative Democrats. I am a conservative first, a Republican second. I will give credit where credit is due for people doing what I consider the right thing, regardless of what party they are in.



Alright thanks for the input .


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: Which side are you on ?
Sunday, October 03, 2010 5:37 PM on j-body.org
ECCLESIASTES 10:2 A wise man’s heart is at his right hand; but a fool’s heart at his left.



Solomon didn't become known as the wisest man for nothing.
.


“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Re: Which side are you on ?
Sunday, October 03, 2010 5:45 PM on j-body.org
Kevin Trudeau wrote:

ECCLESIASTES 10:2 A wise man’s heart is at his right hand; but a fool’s heart at his left.



Solomon didn't become known as the wisest man for nothing.
.




So i am gonna guess you're a republican as well .


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: Which side are you on ?
Sunday, October 03, 2010 5:45 PM on j-body.org
I have always said I'm neither. I never voted a day in my life until the last presidential election. i voted democratic. I did so because I felt we needed a change.



FU Tuning



Re: Which side are you on ?
Sunday, October 03, 2010 7:47 PM on j-body.org
Screaming for Mercy!! wrote:

I have always said I'm neither. I never voted a day in my life until the last presidential election. i voted democratic. I did so because I felt we needed a change.
And how's that working out for you?






Re: Which side are you on ?
Sunday, October 03, 2010 10:14 PM on j-body.org
John H wrote:

So is it the left being a democrat or the right an being a republican and explain why you chose said side . Pros and Cons as well .

Pirate Party... So i'm Piratpartiet. Why? Women love a Pirate!


Screaming for Mercy!! wrote:

I have always said I'm neither. I never voted a day in my life until the last presidential election. i voted democratic. I did so because I felt we needed a change.

You just opened a can of worms with some of "in-the-box" style "philosophers" here.




THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: Which side are you on ?
Monday, October 04, 2010 4:30 AM on j-body.org
There goes Goodwrench again, trying to find some way of getting a "holier than thou" statement into a thread.

Change, for the sake of change, doesn't always mean a good thing. When you make a decision to vote for someone just because you didn't like what the last guy did, you roll the dice. You got snake eyes this time. If you believe otherwise, I suggest you really look around.

By the same token, outside-the-box doesn't automatically mean better. Just because someone has come to the conclusion that a tried-and-true solution is the right answer doesn't mean they don't think outside of the box, and just because you chose outside-the-box solutions doesn't make you more enlightened, particularly if you are simply supporting someone else's outsie-the-box idea. That makes you as much, if not more, of a follower than you claim others are.








Re: Which side are you on ?
Monday, October 04, 2010 4:58 AM on j-body.org
Quiklilcav wrote:

Screaming for Mercy!! wrote:

I have always said I'm neither. I never voted a day in my life until the last presidential election. i voted democratic. I did so because I felt we needed a change.
And how's that working out for you?

You make a snide, condescending comment like THIS...and then in the next breath criticize Goodrench for his playfulness? Clueless.

Advice: Get a grip. Try to think before you post. You lack the ability to view things via any reasonable discussion-based perspective.





Re: Which side are you on ?
Monday, October 04, 2010 9:26 AM on j-body.org
Awe, Bill's offended that I insulted his boyfriend.

Sorry, bud, but your statement reflects your own actions, and your partner-in-idiocy. Just because you're so blind to considering logical thought does not mean the rest of the world is. Stop trying to pawn your own inadequacies off on someone else.

As for my quesion to John, I'd like an actual answer. While it was rhetorical, I really do invite anyone to tell me how it's working out for them to have the current leadership in power.







Re: Which side are you on ?
Monday, October 04, 2010 10:06 AM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:

Quiklilcav wrote:

Screaming for Mercy!! wrote:

I have always said I'm neither. I never voted a day in my life until the last presidential election. i voted democratic. I did so because I felt we needed a change.
And how's that working out for you?

You make a snide, condescending comment like THIS...and then in the next breath criticize Goodrench for his playfulness? Clueless.

Advice: Get a grip. Try to think before you post. You lack the ability to view things via any reasonable discussion-based perspective.
When you tap in with a response that doesn't align to their concept or strikes a nerve towards them you get "Grade: A" responses as what Limbaugh's Right Nut did. Can you expect better? All to easy, really.
Worst thing about it, running high with pride and passion carries on his ignorance (As not knowing about the subject. Not his and JBO's definition of ignorant of being stupid) and fails to know that there is a Pirate Party.


THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: Which side are you on ?
Monday, October 04, 2010 10:47 AM on j-body.org
Yeah, it's his same old, tired act. Condescend upon anyone who doesn't see things his way, then act offended for being called out on it.

Screaming for Mercy: Unlike those who would giggle at your willingness to see things differently, I respect your right to make the choice you did, and I understand your motivation in having done so. I am confident it's "working out for you" just fine.






Re: Which side are you on ?
Monday, October 04, 2010 4:16 PM on j-body.org


A love fest between the two most arrogant people in this forum. You use the terms "centrist", "moderate", and "independent" as if they are somehow badges of your superior intelligence. You both are the most condescending members in this forum, but when you're called on it, you can't even see it, because you are so quick to think you've struck a nerve. I'm quite sure that most people here can see that it's your nerves that were struck. Hilarity at it's best.

Goodwrench, your statement regarding the use of the word ignorance clearly shows yours, as I've spelled it out for you all too many times, and you still don't get it. I have never misunderstood your meaning of it, I have merely pointed out that you use it in attempt to discredit, which makes it a weak jab on your part. Keep spending all your time trying to cast doubt on my vocabulary, since it's all you've got. It's funny to those of us based in reality.

Bill, your last line simply shows, once again, the fact that you are incapable of reading comprehension. As I pointed out, simply voting for someone out of distaste for another, without being informed about it, is not seeing things differently, it's just making a blind guess, and it can have dire consequences. From John's original post, you can see he doesn't typically even get involved, but jumped in just because he was swept up by the "Bush sucks" wave, and voted for the other party because he believed change for the sake of change was the way to go.

Anytime either of you two want to actually have a legitimate, logical debate, I'm down. However, I highly doubt your ability to debate without getting your panties in a bunch and resorting to your typical condescension in a weak attempt at discrediting. And as we've all too often seen, when Goodwrench is faced with facts and logic that support an opposing view, he resorts to all caps, bold letters, and large print, because we all know it's a favorite among liberals to simply be the louder one in an argument and think they've somehow "won" an argument. And Bill does nothing but nay-say. I have yet to see a thread where you actually make a good argument for a point of view.







Re: Which side are you on ?
Monday, October 04, 2010 5:03 PM on j-body.org
As for me i don't belong to any political party .


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: Which side are you on ?
Monday, October 04, 2010 5:06 PM on j-body.org
Quiklilcav wrote:

Screaming for Mercy!! wrote:

I have always said I'm neither. I never voted a day in my life until the last presidential election. i voted democratic. I did so because I felt we needed a change.
And how's that working out for you?


Sorry forgot about this.

I'm fine with the choise I made and would do it again.



FU Tuning



Re: Which side are you on ?
Monday, October 04, 2010 5:25 PM on j-body.org
Screaming for Mercy!! wrote:

Quiklilcav wrote:

Screaming for Mercy!! wrote:

I have always said I'm neither. I never voted a day in my life until the last presidential election. i voted democratic. I did so because I felt we needed a change.
And how's that working out for you?


Sorry forgot about this.

I'm fine with the choise I made and would do it again.

Nicely said.





Re: Which side are you on ?
Monday, October 04, 2010 7:42 PM on j-body.org
Screaming for Mercy!! wrote:

Quiklilcav wrote:

Screaming for Mercy!! wrote:

I have always said I'm neither. I never voted a day in my life until the last presidential election. i voted democratic. I did so because I felt we needed a change.
And how's that working out for you?


Sorry forgot about this.

I'm fine with the choise I made and would do it again.

He swings... and it is a GRAND-SLAM!
Let me rephrase that, in order to piss off people.
HE SWINGS.... AND IT IS A GRAND-SLAM!



THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: Which side are you on ?
Tuesday, October 05, 2010 4:29 AM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

Take Back the Republican Party wrote:

Quiklilcav wrote:

Screaming for Mercy!! wrote:

I have always said I'm neither. I never voted a day in my life until the last presidential election. i voted democratic. I did so because I felt we needed a change.
And how's that working out for you?

You make a snide, condescending comment like THIS...and then in the next breath criticize Goodrench for his playfulness? Clueless.

Advice: Get a grip. Try to think before you post. You lack the ability to view things via any reasonable discussion-based perspective.
When you tap in with a response that doesn't align to their concept or strikes a nerve towards them you get "Grade: A" responses as what Limbaugh's Right Nut did. Can you expect better? All to easy, really.
Worst thing about it, running high with pride and passion carries on his ignorance (As not knowing about the subject. Not his and JBO's definition of ignorant of being stupid) and fails to know that there is a Pirate Party.





to quick. you did throw the first jab on this one buddy.




to goodwrench. what you said above isn't just a republican thing, its a people thing, democrats and anyone for that matter will lash out when you throw something out that strikes a nerve or someones core concept.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Re: Which side are you on ?
Tuesday, October 05, 2010 6:30 AM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:

to quick. you did throw the first jab on this one buddy.
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

You just opened a can of worms with some of "in-the-box" style "philosophers" here.
I was commenting on this typical arrogant statement, and it got some panties in a bunch. I don't see it as "throwing the first jab". Billy Boy was quick to jump into something that didn't even concern him, which is hilariously hypocritical, given his statement a while ago about me being opportunistic when I slammed Goodwrench for his idiocy toward someone else.






Re: Which side are you on ?
Tuesday, October 05, 2010 7:43 AM on j-body.org
your first little jab was the "how's that working out for you" though.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: Which side are you on ?
Tuesday, October 05, 2010 12:06 PM on j-body.org
As I said, that was somewhat rhetorical, but I asked it looking for a response. I have an honest curiosity as to how many people voted as he did that now regret the decision.






Re: Which side are you on ?
Tuesday, October 05, 2010 12:24 PM on j-body.org
Quiklilcav wrote:

I have an honest curiosity as to how many people voted as he did that now regret the decision.

And you have your answer...one less than you would wish.

Living in a rarefied world that's a 24-7 (tea) party about how "Right" the Extreme Right is...yes, this limited exposure tends to warp one's perceptions in this fashion. You can't help it...your programming is complete. For you, reality is is merely a nuisance foisted upon you by others who choose not to see it your way. Yes, ridicule and chastise them, for it's likely to be the only satisfaction coming your way.

November's gonna suck for you





Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search