US Apologizes for 1940s STD Study - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
US Apologizes for 1940s STD Study
Monday, October 04, 2010 9:29 PM on j-body.org
I knew about the Tuskegee study here in the US, but this one is new to me.
http://abcnews.go.com/WN/us-apologizes-std-study-infected-guatemalans-syphilis-1940s/story?id=11779633&page=2

This really feeds into conspiracy theories that government is horrid, right John H?
Either way I give credit for the administration on apologizing, even though it was WAY before their time.


THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.


Re: US Apologizes for 1940s STD Study
Tuesday, October 05, 2010 3:35 AM on j-body.org
I never heard of either. I would have to do alot of reading before commenting on it.



FU Tuning



Re: US Apologizes for 1940s STD Study
Tuesday, October 05, 2010 4:21 AM on j-body.org
i heard about this as well. but you know. they just can't hide something like this. but now hiding up a mass conspiracy with every goverment involved to enslave us is allot easier to hide then something small like this. though totally wrong at the time i dont think mentally handicapped people as a whole were treated very well. most were treated like animals at allot of those institutions.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: US Apologizes for 1940s STD Study
Wednesday, October 06, 2010 1:19 PM on j-body.org
Stupid fascist government .


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: US Apologizes for 1940s STD Study
Thursday, October 07, 2010 4:56 AM on j-body.org
hey john you actually have a legitimate reason to dislike the goverment now. course that did happen 60 years ago. do you still go around hating whites because they owned slaves?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: US Apologizes for 1940s STD Study
Thursday, October 07, 2010 4:07 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:

hey john you actually have a legitimate reason to dislike the goverment now. course that did happen 60 years ago. do you still go around hating whites because they owned slaves?



No i don't hate whites , i love all humans skin color means nothing to me .


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: US Apologizes for 1940s STD Study
Friday, October 08, 2010 4:00 AM on j-body.org
John H wrote:

sndsgood wrote:

hey john you actually have a legitimate reason to dislike the goverment now. course that did happen 60 years ago. do you still go around hating whites because they owned slaves?



No i don't hate whites , i love all humans skin color means nothing to me .




my point wasnt that you hate whites. my point was that we at one time owned slaves. we realised it was wrong and did away with it. this is something the goverment realised it was wrong on. they could have just swept it under the rug and not said anything, but they stood up and said, hey we screwed up. were sorry.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: US Apologizes for 1940s STD Study
Friday, October 08, 2010 1:57 PM on j-body.org
Finally, Im glad the bastards apologized for that. We learned about it in Sociology in high school. Total crap.



Re: US Apologizes for 1940s STD Study
Friday, October 08, 2010 4:57 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:

John H wrote:

sndsgood wrote:

hey john you actually have a legitimate reason to dislike the goverment now. course that did happen 60 years ago. do you still go around hating whites because they owned slaves?



No i don't hate whites , i love all humans skin color means nothing to me .




my point wasnt that you hate whites. my point was that we at one time owned slaves. we realised it was wrong and did away with it. this is something the goverment realised it was wrong on. they could have just swept it under the rug and not said anything, but they stood up and said, hey we screwed up. were sorry.



Yea man .


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search