Federal Reserve Being Exposed as World's Biggest Scam! - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Federal Reserve Being Exposed as World's Biggest Scam!
Saturday, January 01, 2011 3:40 PM on j-body.org






Enjoy .


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "

Re: Federal Reserve Being Exposed as World's Biggest Scam!
Sunday, January 02, 2011 7:17 AM on j-body.org
John H is back, stirring the pot, posting links to inaninity, and not even expending the effort to accompany them with commentary of his own.

My vote for DB of the year is solid.







Re: Federal Reserve Being Exposed as World's Biggest Scam!
Sunday, January 02, 2011 10:22 AM on j-body.org
word of advice. if your trying to make something like the federel reserve look faulty or corrupt. it might help you case by not posting up cartoons as your evidence.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: Federal Reserve Being Exposed as World's Biggest Scam!
Sunday, January 02, 2011 11:03 AM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:

John H is back, stirring the pot, posting links to inaninity, and not even expending the effort to accompany them with commentary of his own.

My vote for DB of the year is solid.


I don't know what to say .

Quote:

word of advice. if your trying to make something like the federel reserve look faulty or corrupt. it might help you case by not posting up cartoons as your evidence.



Even before i seen this i knew the federal reserve was corrupt .


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: Federal Reserve Being Exposed as World's Biggest Scam!
Sunday, January 02, 2011 5:33 PM on j-body.org
John H wrote:

Take Back the Republican Party wrote:

John H is back, stirring the pot, posting links to inaninity, and not even expending the effort to accompany them with commentary of his own.

My vote for DB of the year is solid.


I don't know what to say .

Quote:

word of advice. if your trying to make something like the federel reserve look faulty or corrupt. it might help you case by not posting up cartoons as your evidence.



Even before i seen this i knew the federal reserve was corrupt .



and how did you know this? wheres your proof. or is this just another thing you just believe in without really knowing?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: Federal Reserve Being Exposed as World's Biggest Scam!
Sunday, January 02, 2011 5:58 PM on j-body.org
I have read things here and there .


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: Federal Reserve Being Exposed as World's Biggest Scam!
Sunday, January 02, 2011 10:43 PM on j-body.org
wow, so i dislike the federal reserve greatly, but thanks for making the idea look stupid by posting f&*(ing cartoons as your argument, really?



Re: Federal Reserve Being Exposed as World's Biggest Scam!
Monday, January 03, 2011 2:05 PM on j-body.org
KC StreetFire (Casey Schaaf) wrote:

wow, so i dislike the federal reserve greatly, but thanks for making the idea look stupid by posting f&*(ing cartoons as your argument, really?



My case still stands the federal reserve is corrupt cartoon or no cartoon .


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: Federal Reserve Being Exposed as World's Biggest Scam!
Monday, January 03, 2011 3:19 PM on j-body.org
But what about the Bank of Canada and Mark Carney? Or are there just more and better conspiracies in the US?




I work on Wall Street, but didn't force you to take out a loan you couldn't afford.
Re: Federal Reserve Being Exposed as World's Biggest Scam!
Monday, January 03, 2011 7:51 PM on j-body.org
Mikey (drpdcavi) wrote:

But what about the Bank of Canada and Mark Carney? Or are there just more and better conspiracies in the US?



So what about them ?


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: Federal Reserve Being Exposed as World's Biggest Scam!
Monday, January 03, 2011 8:50 PM on j-body.org
Wow...

You couldn't have even posted the Zeitgeist:Addendum video for this? It's a hell of a lot more informational and is a better explanation of your views.

For all those who agree that the money system needs a major overhaul, go here:

http://www.zeitgeistaddendum.com/

Watch the Addendum video.




Re: Federal Reserve Being Exposed as World's Biggest Scam!
Tuesday, January 04, 2011 4:57 AM on j-body.org
Mikey (drpdcavi) wrote:

But what about the Bank of Canada and Mark Carney? Or are there just more and better conspiracies in the US?




he only has issues with america, he never talks about his own country. wich is really odd since you'd think you would want to uncover all the issues in your own country before you go throwing stones at other countries.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: Federal Reserve Being Exposed as World's Biggest Scam!
Tuesday, January 04, 2011 4:43 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:

Mikey (drpdcavi) wrote:

But what about the Bank of Canada and Mark Carney? Or are there just more and better conspiracies in the US?




he only has issues with america, he never talks about his own country. wich is really odd since you'd think you would want to uncover all the issues in your own country before you go throwing stones at other countries.



Well what is there to complain about really our health-care system is better then yours and we don't got hundreds upon thousands of illegal immigrants crossing our borders every day meanwhile your government does absolutely nothing about it , your elected leaders lie to you every single day , your prisons are filled to capacity , your government pulls off false-flag attacks just to get you into war and your country is severely in debt/your economy is teetering on the brink of collapse ( no its not gonna get better anytime soon )

I told you i have issues with the people running your country into the ground , not the country itself the country is beautiful but it does have issues just like every other country in the world Canada included ..



Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: Federal Reserve Being Exposed as World's Biggest Scam!
Tuesday, January 04, 2011 8:14 PM on j-body.org
See, you begin to make competent points and then go on about government conspiracies to stage 9/11 to profit from wars at which point I can't take you seriously. And please explain why the US economy is not currently on a positive track... if anything, the Euro zone is (or at least parts of it are) closer to collapse than anything else. The US Economy is currently doing pretty well compared to the recent past. Companies are flush with cash, balance sheets have greatly improved, the depreciated dollar has caused the trade balance to move in the positive direction, manufacturing and confidence (both consumer and business outlook) is up. Every surprise in economic data has been to the positive end, yet we're on the brink of collapse. Yes there's still some iffy scenarios regarding the mortgage market, but the economy itself is doing pretty well given the facts. The Canadian economy is doing well because it's largely a commodity driven economy, a function of growth in emerging markets (the biggest buyers of commodities at the moment) and inflated commodity prices. It's the exact same reason why Australia and Brazil are doing so well at the moment. Canada just didn't fall as far as it had very little to no exposure to the US subprime markets like we did as well as most of Europe. Their banks are constantly regarded as the soundest in the world... though watch out, they've begun making acquisitions of smaller, regional US banks and which will only increase their exposure to the US mortgage market.




I work on Wall Street, but didn't force you to take out a loan you couldn't afford.
Re: Federal Reserve Being Exposed as World's Biggest Scam!
Wednesday, January 05, 2011 4:31 AM on j-body.org
John H wrote:

sndsgood wrote:

Mikey (drpdcavi) wrote:

But what about the Bank of Canada and Mark Carney? Or are there just more and better conspiracies in the US?




he only has issues with america, he never talks about his own country. wich is really odd since you'd think you would want to uncover all the issues in your own country before you go throwing stones at other countries.



Well what is there to complain about really our health-care system is better then yours and we don't got hundreds upon thousands of illegal immigrants crossing our borders every day meanwhile your government does absolutely nothing about it , your elected leaders lie to you every single day , your prisons are filled to capacity , your government pulls off false-flag attacks just to get you into war and your country is severely in debt/your economy is teetering on the brink of collapse ( no its not gonna get better anytime soon )

I told you i have issues with the people running your country into the ground , not the country itself the country is beautiful but it does have issues just like every other country in the world Canada included ..




its your opinion that your health care system is better, if your country is so great don't you think imigrints would want to cross yoru borders? maybe the fact that they dont is an indicater that it may not be so great. i mean honestly why would millions of people live in a crappy country when they could live in the great land of canada? something to think about there. im sure all your elected leaders are angels who never lie to you lol. we pull off false flag attacks where your country follows us and sends troops as well. so if were the big bad guy and your following us. what does that make you? sure our econemy sucks right now but that will eventually bounce back.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: Federal Reserve Being Exposed as World's Biggest Scam!
Wednesday, January 05, 2011 3:15 PM on j-body.org
You don't have to pay to get treatment here at least i never have, maybe cause nobody stops those illegals entering your country that's why they're coming in to your fine country if your government gave a damn there wouldn't be so many illegal aliens in America . ( Remember America is not the best country in the world and neither is Canada no matter what poll you read and remember as well that America is turning into an empire and empires fall and i guarantee you it will fall but unless citizens start waking up and taking control of your country then it will fall ..

I read allot of articles online that say your economy is not doing so well because its not no matter what the media says it might eventually get better in a couple years who knows but until then it's gonna get worse .

Remember i don't vote i never fell for this left/right paradigm so i wouldn't know if Canadian politicians are lying or not i am sure they do lie allot too .

I guess every country has to be involved in these wars too you know get a piece of the action ..


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: Federal Reserve Being Exposed as World's Biggest Scam!
Wednesday, January 05, 2011 5:03 PM on j-body.org
Because nutjobs throwing a coup d'etat is a way to solve everything. I love unstable factioned govts. I dont care how terrible you say the US govt is, Id prefer corrupt stability over honest chaos.




Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, January 05, 2011 5:04 PM


Re: Federal Reserve Being Exposed as World's Biggest Scam!
Wednesday, January 05, 2011 5:07 PM on j-body.org
Economic data is not numbers that the media makes up to sell advertisements or push an agenda. Independent bodies poll respondents, aggregate the data and release the information, the media just reports the number. You'll notice people (or media outlets) will have differing opinions on what the number may mean and may try to spin it in a certain direction, but the underlying data doesn't change... it is what it is.




I work on Wall Street, but didn't force you to take out a loan you couldn't afford.
Re: Federal Reserve Being Exposed as World's Biggest Scam!
Thursday, January 06, 2011 6:54 AM on j-body.org
John H wrote:

You don't have to pay to get treatment here at least i never have, maybe cause nobody stops those illegals entering your country that's why they're coming in to your fine country if your government gave a damn there wouldn't be so many illegal aliens in America . ( Remember America is not the best country in the world and neither is Canada no matter what poll you read and remember as well that America is turning into an empire and empires fall and i guarantee you it will fall but unless citizens start waking up and taking control of your country then it will fall ..

I read allot of articles online that say your economy is not doing so well because its not no matter what the media says it might eventually get better in a couple years who knows but until then it's gonna get worse .

Remember i don't vote i never fell for this left/right paradigm so i wouldn't know if Canadian politicians are lying or not i am sure they do lie allot too .

I guess every country has to be involved in these wars too you know get a piece of the action ..







so you definition of good health care is wether its free or not? how long do you wait in line? is canada stopping all the illegals coming in. or is there just not a rush of illegals that want to go to canada? again throwing that out there really doesnt prove the us is worse then canada. ive never stated america was the best. i do know when it comes to allot of things people like to tear down whoever is on top. people dont usually tear down the person in the middle. our econemy is actually doing pretty good now. you still have fallout from what happened but ya know what its an econemy it always has ups and downs. heck ive regained pretty much everything i had lost in my 401k. thast pretty much back on track. construction is back up and running. we have the biggest backlog we have ever had as a company. we have actually told the salesmen to stop bidding work for the next 6 months because we have to much. its not getting worse. its on a slow graduall incline with is really whats needed. you boost and pump up the econemy artificially and your just going to have another drop. slow groth is the best growth imo. as far as empires falling. yeah that kinda happens eventually to everyone. kinda like eventully i will die. you begin to die the day you are born no diffrent with empires or countries or societies really. taking back the country or having this hate for your goverment i think is worse. lets see what's worse voting off those you dont beleive are doing the job and promote those that do and push working together to solve your diffrences. or imagine the other side is the devil destroying your world because they are evil., taking up arms and starting a war. i'll take the first thanks.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: Federal Reserve Being Exposed as World's Biggest Scam!
Thursday, April 28, 2011 5:34 PM on j-body.org
Wow, that video is the most uneducated pile of trash I've watched in a long time. 30 minutes of my life wasted


- 2004 Cavalier - 124k, owned since new



Re: Federal Reserve Being Exposed as World's Biggest Scam!
Friday, September 23, 2011 11:59 PM on j-body.org
uneducated??? Dont you look like a fool!!! ^^^^^^^^^^ please prove these actual quotes from forefathers wrong. Please tell me the federal reserve and irs ARE a part of the us government. BAHH SHEEP BAHH!!

Re: Federal Reserve Being Exposed as World's Biggest Scam!
Monday, September 26, 2011 6:44 AM on j-body.org
LMFAO for a 5 month response time.

You guys are in Lala Land. I'm kind of surprised this thread never got a Myles post in it.






Re: Federal Reserve Being Exposed as World's Biggest Scam!
Friday, September 30, 2011 5:17 AM on j-body.org
hey it takes time to think of a witty come back sometimes. and apparently for wally. that thought took 5 months to work out.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search