Arizona Congresswoman Shot in Head at Rally - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Arizona Congresswoman Shot in Head at Rally
Wednesday, January 19, 2011 3:30 PM on j-body.org
The "ONLY reason there is blowback, is because of the liberal medias hatred of her. Plain and simple. You know full well, that had the guy been a conservative republican that was gunned down, that the Palin angle wouldn't have been so sensational. They hate her for simply existing....for being popular....for being good looking....etc. You saw how the stories linking the shooter to her and anything conservative were all the rage that day. Now, since there is no screaming evidence, as you like to call it....the same media is harping on vitrol and rhetoric.

.


“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart

Re: Arizona Congresswoman Shot in Head at Rally
Wednesday, January 19, 2011 3:53 PM on j-body.org
LOL. She'd not have had a crosshairs target on a conservative. Silly!

News flash...disdain of her is now stretching way beyond just the "liberal media". Whatever "credibility" she once had has been thoroughly thrashed now. The fact that you cling to her like some king of lovesick teenager with an Oedipus complex is proof positive that the remaining element who do support here are moving closer and closer to the extreme right.

If you weren't so lockstep committed to the heroes your handlers assign to you, and could step back far enough to see what a crock she really is...you'd see what a crock she really is. I've known high school principals with better presence, and likely better decision-making skills. Good God, Republican Party...is this woman truly the best you can muster? Apparently so. God help us.





Re: Arizona Congresswoman Shot in Head at Rally
Wednesday, January 19, 2011 7:08 PM on j-body.org
Y'know how Dan Quayle is thought of as some kind of buffoon? (for those of us old enough to remember him)

Was he really a buffoon? Sure he misspelled a root vegetable, but that wasn't it, was it? He spoke out against the Candace Bergen's character 'Murphy Brown'. Seems he thought it wasn't a sensationally great idea for single women to just have kids without a daddy.
Now, the former VP was on to something. While many many single gainfully employed moms do a good job raising their kids, the vast majority...not so much. A boy learns how to be a man, from his father, at least its supposed to be that way.

Was it Murphy's right to get preggers all by herself? Yes, absolutely. But Dan Quayle was demonized completely by the Hollwood crowd and their allies in the newsrooms. He was lampooned by comedians of all types, and nearly 20 years later, you hear his name and that's what you remember.

Their goal is to do the same with Palin. Take any mispoken statement, any factual innacuracy and rocket to the moon with it. Michelle Obama could be caught on video, clubbing baby seals over the head, with the severed arm of an Auschwitz survivor, and she'd get a pass from the networks.

Oedipus, Ha! I'd be her daddy though.

.


“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Re: Arizona Congresswoman Shot in Head at Rally
Thursday, January 20, 2011 7:42 AM on j-body.org
Sarah Palin makes Dan Quayle seem like a Mensa member, and that's not "the liberal media's" doing...it's what her mouth and her camp have achieved. You can blame the typical whipping boys, but you can't change the fact that in terms of public perception, she is her own worse enemy.





Re: Arizona Congresswoman Shot in Head at Rally
Thursday, January 20, 2011 9:21 AM on j-body.org
Kevin Trudeau wrote:

Y'know how Dan Quayle is thought of as some kind of buffoon? (for those of us old enough to remember him)

Was he really a buffoon? Sure he misspelled a root vegetable, but that wasn't it, was it? He spoke out against the Candace Bergen's character 'Murphy Brown'. Seems he thought it wasn't a sensationally great idea for single women to just have kids without a daddy.
Now, the former VP was on to something. While many many single gainfully employed moms do a good job raising their kids, the vast majority...not so much. A boy learns how to be a man, from his father, at least its supposed to be that way.

Was it Murphy's right to get preggers all by herself? Yes, absolutely. But Dan Quayle was demonized completely by the Hollwood crowd and their allies in the newsrooms. He was lampooned by comedians of all types, and nearly 20 years later, you hear his name and that's what you remember.

Their goal is to do the same with Palin. Take any mispoken statement, any factual innacuracy and rocket to the moon with it. Michelle Obama could be caught on video, clubbing baby seals over the head, with the severed arm of an Auschwitz survivor, and she'd get a pass from the networks.

So (now) you're in favor that government is involving in private lives? Heh... the power of being Republican politician excuses any deed that would have been demonized if the politician would have been from another party. OH ZEEE IRONY! lolz

And now you're placing Dan Quayle on a pedestal? Is he what you're resulting with? Really? My-my how you all conveniently forget. America really suffer from a severe case of amnesia. Hw walked in knee deep all on his own... just like Palin did and does.
Oh allow me too:





Bill,
Quayle, Palin... two peas from the same pod. That's what it boils down to.


THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: Arizona Congresswoman Shot in Head at Rally
Thursday, January 27, 2011 1:35 PM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

sndsgood wrote:

Im still amazed that you guys are talking about palin likes its her fault. it has nothing to do with her,

Directly: not her fault. Under her paycheck, no. Was/is she alone when she spreads hate... negative. The thing you and Scotty tend to skip is that the audience of Palins, FOX, Limbaugh are not the brightest bulbs, nor know how to differentiate between hostile and civil in resolving a government/public debacle. The circus I just mentioned places anyone who that are not under their sun, the apocalypse, now you get a guy like the one in this story and listens to these hating clowns, you get the result that you found in Arizona. That's the problem.

Kevin Trudeau wrote:

People like Bill hate her no matter what. But I said, the salivating media were left unfulfilled. the shooter was a left leaning lunatic, who had nothing whatsoever to do with palin, beck, rush, fox, t party, etc. When it became undeniably apparent, the rhetoric reverted back to its previous m.o bash palin, portray tparty as gun loving racists, uneducated hicks, etc. Its quite funny actually ...

Wait-wait, so you're not what is highlighted? You're right, now that it is funny.




Take Back the Republican Party wrote:

sndsgood wrote:

so she used crosshairs on the CITY of tucson. does anyone with a normal thinking brain really think this means they want to go out and kill people?

Negative. She used gun crosshairs over Tucson on a map of the USA...ALONG with Giffords' name as a "targeted" enemy of her constituency. Only AFTER Giffords' was shot was her name removed from this "hit list". Whether it was meant playfully, or not, does not matter...it was supremely stupid, and now she's paying the price for that stupidity.

Whether it sits right with you or not, she stepped knee-deep in @!#$ on this one with HER chosen imagery and gun-innuendo-laced way of presenting her agendas, which happen to include the widespread proliferation of guns. Oops. Hell yes, it's damned awkward that after Sarah chose to use such imagery that someone then SHOT giffords.

Moral of story: DO NOT use GUN imagery so recklessly, and you won't have to deal with blowback of this nature. Simple, ain't it?








sorry i'll always choose to put my efforts to the person who shot giffords. not someone who had a target on a map which this guy may have never even seen in his life. now if anyone can put up any info or evidence that supports this target and giffords name on it were being even remotely responsible for what happened then i'll admit im wrong. the only evidence ive really heard is his friends saying that when he asked her a question at an event a year or two back and she didnt answer him. that just ate at him and really bothered him. and that he hated goverment in general. not the left or the right but goverment. sounds like he is someone who held a grudge and when he snapped she just happened to be the direction of his rage and not someones map on a website that he may never have even seen. just seems like a sad argument about what really took place. hell i dont even care for palin. i hope to god she doesnt run for office. but to shine the spotlight on her at the tragedy that happened seems severely misguided.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: Arizona Congresswoman Shot in Head at Rally
Friday, January 28, 2011 7:17 AM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:

Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

sndsgood wrote:

Im still amazed that you guys are talking about palin likes its her fault. it has nothing to do with her,

Directly: not her fault. Under her paycheck, no. Was/is she alone when she spreads hate... negative. The thing you and Scotty tend to skip is that the audience of Palins, FOX, Limbaugh are not the brightest bulbs, nor know how to differentiate between hostile and civil in resolving a government/public debacle. The circus I just mentioned places anyone who that are not under their sun, the apocalypse, now you get a guy like the one in this story and listens to these hating clowns, you get the result that you found in Arizona. That's the problem.

Kevin Trudeau wrote:

People like Bill hate her no matter what. But I said, the salivating media were left unfulfilled. the shooter was a left leaning lunatic, who had nothing whatsoever to do with palin, beck, rush, fox, t party, etc. When it became undeniably apparent, the rhetoric reverted back to its previous m.o bash palin, portray tparty as gun loving racists, uneducated hicks, etc. Its quite funny actually ...

Wait-wait, so you're not what is highlighted? You're right, now that it is funny.




Take Back the Republican Party wrote:

sndsgood wrote:

so she used crosshairs on the CITY of tucson. does anyone with a normal thinking brain really think this means they want to go out and kill people?

Negative. She used gun crosshairs over Tucson on a map of the USA...ALONG with Giffords' name as a "targeted" enemy of her constituency. Only AFTER Giffords' was shot was her name removed from this "hit list". Whether it was meant playfully, or not, does not matter...it was supremely stupid, and now she's paying the price for that stupidity.

Whether it sits right with you or not, she stepped knee-deep in @!#$ on this one with HER chosen imagery and gun-innuendo-laced way of presenting her agendas, which happen to include the widespread proliferation of guns. Oops. Hell yes, it's damned awkward that after Sarah chose to use such imagery that someone then SHOT giffords.

Moral of story: DO NOT use GUN imagery so recklessly, and you won't have to deal with blowback of this nature. Simple, ain't it?

now if anyone can put up any info or evidence that supports this target and giffords name on it were being even remotely responsible for what happened then i'll admit im wrong.

If anyone, including you, can prove there is ZERO chance that Palin's stupidity is involved, then you'd have a point. Of course, your point is as unproveable as mine, so all we have left are the facts. Awkward facts they are, and I will wager you that even the rightiest like Palin will tone down such reckless rhetoric in the future. All she's been doing is pandering to the (apparently easy to sway) Neanderthalic "gun rights" segment of our population with this drek, and she got caught up to her elbows in this cookie jar this time. She's getting exactly what she deserves.




Re: Arizona Congresswoman Shot in Head at Rally
Saturday, January 29, 2011 11:10 AM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:

sndsgood wrote:

Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

sndsgood wrote:

Im still amazed that you guys are talking about palin likes its her fault. it has nothing to do with her,

Directly: not her fault. Under her paycheck, no. Was/is she alone when she spreads hate... negative. The thing you and Scotty tend to skip is that the audience of Palins, FOX, Limbaugh are not the brightest bulbs, nor know how to differentiate between hostile and civil in resolving a government/public debacle. The circus I just mentioned places anyone who that are not under their sun, the apocalypse, now you get a guy like the one in this story and listens to these hating clowns, you get the result that you found in Arizona. That's the problem.

Kevin Trudeau wrote:

People like Bill hate her no matter what. But I said, the salivating media were left unfulfilled. the shooter was a left leaning lunatic, who had nothing whatsoever to do with palin, beck, rush, fox, t party, etc. When it became undeniably apparent, the rhetoric reverted back to its previous m.o bash palin, portray tparty as gun loving racists, uneducated hicks, etc. Its quite funny actually ...

Wait-wait, so you're not what is highlighted? You're right, now that it is funny.




Take Back the Republican Party wrote:

sndsgood wrote:

so she used crosshairs on the CITY of tucson. does anyone with a normal thinking brain really think this means they want to go out and kill people?

Negative. She used gun crosshairs over Tucson on a map of the USA...ALONG with Giffords' name as a "targeted" enemy of her constituency. Only AFTER Giffords' was shot was her name removed from this "hit list". Whether it was meant playfully, or not, does not matter...it was supremely stupid, and now she's paying the price for that stupidity.

Whether it sits right with you or not, she stepped knee-deep in @!#$ on this one with HER chosen imagery and gun-innuendo-laced way of presenting her agendas, which happen to include the widespread proliferation of guns. Oops. Hell yes, it's damned awkward that after Sarah chose to use such imagery that someone then SHOT giffords.

Moral of story: DO NOT use GUN imagery so recklessly, and you won't have to deal with blowback of this nature. Simple, ain't it?

now if anyone can put up any info or evidence that supports this target and giffords name on it were being even remotely responsible for what happened then i'll admit im wrong.

If anyone, including you, can prove there is ZERO chance that Palin's stupidity is involved, then you'd have a point. Of course, your point is as unproveable as mine, so all we have left are the facts. Awkward facts they are, and I will wager you that even the rightiest like Palin will tone down such reckless rhetoric in the future. All she's been doing is pandering to the (apparently easy to sway) Neanderthalic "gun rights" segment of our population with this drek, and she got caught up to her elbows in this cookie jar this time. She's getting exactly what she deserves.





true, unless i went and talked to the loony himself i cant for a fact know it didnt have any impact on him so i'll just base my theory off of the actual facts like the fact that he new this lady. had spoken with her before and had a grudge against her and hated politics in general but i guess thats not enough for him to have shot her, or maybe it was.


just seems the real reason palin is involved isn't because she had any actual bearing on what happened. but was a good excuse for those that hate her to attack her.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: Arizona Congresswoman Shot in Head at Rally
Saturday, January 29, 2011 6:48 PM on j-body.org
palin's "hate speech". ???


“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search