God hates soldiers. - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
God hates soldiers.
Friday, March 04, 2011 11:18 PM on j-body.org
Im really surprised I havn't heard anyone yelling about this here yet.

By that Im referring to that POS judge that found that these worthless pricks that are protesting at soldiers funerals saying that god killed there kids because we let gays in the military are protected under free speech.

Personally I would just beat these people from within an inch of there lives if they did that at a funeral I was at (maybe past that) and just do the jail time for it if it came down to it... but I cant believe that its getting this far. whats wrong with people?

Re: God hates soldiers.
Saturday, March 05, 2011 12:35 PM on j-body.org
i agree with you 100% im canadian but i still think that its absurd that these people are protesting at soldiers funerals. these men and women fought for the freedom of all the americans even the ones protesting, these protesters need to appreciate this but are to ignorant to appreciate it so what if a soldier is gay, the fact that they are willing to die for there country should give them the same respect the straight soldiers deserve. its bull sh*t

Saturday, March 05, 2011 5:01 PM on j-body.org
I was in the service. I got injured but obviously lived although the VA isnt helping me. I have a good friend I was in with that is a civilian again living in the Milwaukee area that on like 80% disablilty after a lot of bad things happened to him in the desert (he's lucky to be alive on more then one occasion, several of his troops wherent so lucky), and I had another buddy from my squad that got killed by a road side bomb whos funeral I couldn't go to. That kid just turned 21 ffs.

Im a little biased because of all that. I understand how "legally" its free speech but there are some things we just shouldn't let go or let people get away with. I have my own feelings about homosexuals and even women in the military (I wouldnt be hurt as bad if the person next to me wasnt a small framed girl at the time) but thats a whole other topic.

I didnt sign me freedom and life away so people could do this type of thing at my funeral and I know for a fact these fallen soldiers didnt either. But at the same time we where fighting to defend the bill of rights... its just a giant cluster@!#$ but regardless I know its wrong that they are doing this.

Yes, a lot of people dont realize that when you sign that paper and raise your right hand, you are litterally giving up your freedom and are dedicating yourself to a life that could knowingly end in your death, you have to be OK with taking blind orders and basically flipping a coin and heads you live tails you die in some situations... if only these people had any idea what it was like maybe they would have some respect. At one time I was trained to kill people and would do it without even flinching.. and wasnt afraid to die, it still messes with my head sometimes even today. My dad was in Vietnam and did about the same amount of time I did, neither of us can talk about a lot of things without crying even today, my still living firends that where in are the same way.

The real thing I dont get is the logic. if they think god decides who lives and dies, why to they think god "killed our soldiers" before we started letting the gay people in? Although last time I checked the bill was reverted and we where back to dont ask dont tell in a couple of days. I have been to busy to follow it or know where we are at right now as of late.

Sunday, March 06, 2011 8:10 AM on j-body.org
Weebel wrote:Im really surprised I havn't heard anyone yelling about this here yet.

By that Im referring to that POS judge that found that these worthless pricks that are protesting at soldiers funerals saying that god killed there kids because we let gays in the military are protected under free speech.

Personally I would just beat these people from within an inch of there lives if they did that at a funeral I was at (maybe past that) and just do the jail time for it if it came down to it... but I cant believe that its getting this far. whats wrong with people?

It is the first amendment for free speech, take a look again at what it consist of. Ironically this situation shows who really is protecting our freedom, no? Is it really in poor taste, of course it is and inhumane. But that's the USA and how our founders wanted: liberty to speak out with out government silencing you. We continue this liberty because of your so called: "POS judge" upholding the constitution laws. You tape their mouths because you don't agree and you're no different then the tyrants and dictators found in history and today around the world.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Sunday, March 06, 2011 10:26 PM on j-body.org
I understand 100% how and why its legal, I just dont agree with it.

Legal are not these people ARE going to hell when they die.

Regardless of the law, we all know that if someone snapped and rand them down with a hurs that they would have it coming.

I just dont get why the judge didnt find it as harassment, trespassing, ensighting a riot, ANYTHING. He could have done it and allowed the police to arrest them easy (wich they still could under some circumstances). So the fact that he turned a blind eye to something like this does make him a peice of @!#$. Im glad Im out, because there is no way in hell that Im willing to fight for the people anymore because of crap like this.

The human race had a good run... I just hope its over soon.

Monday, March 07, 2011 4:26 AM on j-body.org
They have the right to protest @ soldiers funerals just like we have the right to protest them @ those soldiers funerals . Why don't people stop bitchin' about them protesting funerals and pick up some posterboards and...

and protest them @ the soldiers funerals and their stinking church.

Monday, March 07, 2011 8:52 AM on j-body.org
You'd probably be arrested.

Thats how f-ed up things are.

But I definatley like the idea.

Get a large group of people in cammo outside the church one of these protesting groups are from and just annoy the living crap out of them disrupting their service.

call it a peaceful protest.

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 5:17 AM on j-body.org
id say protest bad. there just never around here and i sure ashell dont have the cash to fly to funerals to protest these idiots. something with a sign saying like " god thinks protesters are faggots" lol.

i know you disagree weeble. but you ban them then next thing your in court and you wind up having to ban groups that do good just because of these assholes. if you ban them your not just banning them. your basically banning everyone. you can't really ban just that one certain group. doesnt work that way and therein lies the problem.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, March 08, 2011 5:34 AM on j-body.org
Webell, you pride yourself on being a biker and you do not know about these guys?? http://www.patriotguard.org/

You disappoint me

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 9:57 AM on j-body.org
Weebel wrote:I understand 100% how and why its legal, I just dont agree with it.

Regardless of the law, we all know that if someone snapped and rand them down with a hurs that they would have it coming.

I just dont get why the judge didnt find it as harassment, trespassing, ensighting a riot, ANYTHING. He could have done it and allowed the police to arrest them easy (wich they still could under some circumstances). So the fact that he turned a blind eye to something like this does make him a peice of @!#$. Im glad Im out, because there is no way in hell that Im willing to fight for the people anymore because of crap like this.

I agree that they shouldn't be doing this, and it is in bad taste.

I see it as the same as people protesting at abortion clinics BAD TASTE. Still it is our right to do so if we feel we must.

You won't find me doing either.

FU Tuning

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 11:06 AM on j-body.org
Screaming for Mercy!! wrote:
Weebel wrote:I understand 100% how and why its legal, I just dont agree with it.

I agree that they shouldn't be doing this, and it is in bad taste.

I see it as the same as people protesting at abortion clinics BAD TASTE. Still it is our right to do so if we feel we must.

You won't find me doing either.

yeah but at least with the abortion clinic your kinda protesting to people directly involved. this would be like if they new your daughter went to school and some girl at that school got an abortion they decided to come picket at your house even though your daughter didnt have the abortion or probalby didnt even know the girl that did.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 10:50 PM on j-body.org
Lowfire... I dont associate with groups, or care to so I never even heard of them. Interesting though. (rebel loner remember lol)

If they want to protest then fine.. I could deal with them protesting this type of thing on a street corner... but at a f-ing funeral? The family isnt going through enough? I swear these people have death wishes or something.

We need a judge to find a way to keep them from protesting at funerals but not keep them from protesting completely then.. I know there has to be a way to say "you can protest just not at this place on this particular day", I mean they do it to the KKK all the time I would think they could manage to coral these people in the same way.

Wednesday, March 09, 2011 7:16 AM on j-body.org
Legally understood, morally it's horrifically distasteful.

If it was up to me they would all be beat to death by the most flamboyant homos around.

Wednesday, March 09, 2011 8:49 AM on j-body.org
Brings a new meaning to the phrase "gay bash" LOL

I just dont understand how someone that considers them self a good christian could have the mindset to think this is OK. I ques its just the religious fanatic way of thinking.

Wednesday, March 09, 2011 8:56 AM on j-body.org
yep. there are crazies at every end of the spectrum. these are the crazies.

Wednesday, March 09, 2011 1:22 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:yep. there are crazies at every end of the spectrum. these are the crazies.

And you're saying this to woobl.

Wednesday, March 09, 2011 11:10 PM on j-body.org
Im not crazy in just "enlightened" LOL

But seriously.

Thursday, March 10, 2011 2:59 PM on j-body.org
legally, they should be allowed to protest, as horrific as it is.

BUT

legally, anyone attending the funeral should be allowed to kick the @!#$ out of the protesters to the point of death. i think that qualifies as free speech.

Check out my build thread!

Friday, March 11, 2011 12:01 PM on j-body.org
To be honest I have no idea how an ex-marine sniper hasn't taken them all out one by one yet.

Saturday, March 12, 2011 12:49 AM on j-body.org
There is no such thing as an "ex-marine"......

Sunday, March 13, 2011 8:57 AM on j-body.org
i'm semi local ti where these guys are, about 40 minutes and all i ever hear about is phelps and his idiot church, the problem is...
they're all lawyers, they want you to react, fight, do something stupid, etc, then they sue you, it happens regularly,

this is the same group that said god hates fags, when that was no longer as shocking, they started with soldiers, it's a business to them,
the new movie red state by kevin smith is based off them btw

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 11:03 AM on j-body.org
LowFire wrote:There is no such thing as an "ex-marine"......

STFU you have no idea what your talking about.

KC

Thats pretty interesting. The fact they are doing that makes it even worse. Now I REALLY hope someone snaps and shoots one of them in the face. Kinda hard to sue someone when your dead.

What the hell happened to this country? What the hell happened to the human race? I can actually see all these things lining up that will eventually cause the fall of not only our country but our whole f-ing race, and it saddens me that i've gone from concerned to hoping that it happens faster.

I honestly believe that people dont have a right to be on this planet anymore.. thats pretty bad considering I am one, although im disgusted that I am.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 12:22 PM on j-body.org
Weebel wrote:
LowFire wrote:There is no such thing as an "ex-marine"......

STFU you have no idea what your talking about.

I beg your pardon? Care to explain yourself?

http://www.google.com/search?q=no+such+thing+as+an+ex-marine&rls=com.microsoft:*&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1

Jackass

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, March 16, 2011 12:23 PM

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 2:33 PM on j-body.org
You dont deserve an explanation.

Im not going to even click that link.

You just dont know what your talking about and are quoting something you read on the internet that isnt true.

I'm more then familiar with that saying and others like it. I know from first hand experience that its a load of crap spewed from ignorant fools.

It really rubs me the wrong way when I hear someone says that, especially someone thats never been in the service.

Your wrong, end of story, live with it.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 11:22 PM on j-body.org

Are you high?

You really are ignorant, not one part of your little "rant" was even remotely correct

And never served??? Wow....

Thank you for showing your true intelligence here Woobell

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search