Iran to bring warships near U.S. Atlantic - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Iran to bring warships near U.S. Atlantic
Thursday, October 27, 2011 10:41 AM
Weebel wrote:

Exodus, im just screwing around, this place isnt as fun as it used to be. Trust me.. I know how hot jet fuel burns.. slightly warmer then diesel fuel, but slightly cooler then gasoline. If a school bus drove into an office building and started on fire.. the temperatures created would be about the same as the airliners in the towers. Office fires usually burn around 6 to 700 degrees F.. and ques what.. so does jet fuel in a situation like that. Thats not enough to melt steel, just weaken it to close of half its load strength, but at even 40% rigidity, the beams still had enough strength to hold the weight of the plane. The stuff that looked like it was burnt with termite wich still hasnt been explained is what caused the conspiracy theories. So to be completely fair.. the heat from the fuel, nor the weight of the plane made the building collapse. What caused the collapse was the weight of the intact floors above the impact site being applied to what was left to the damaged floors where the plane hit. If the planes would have hit within the top 2 or 3 floors of the towers, they probably would have held.

.


Oh. My bad then. It's hard to figure out who is serious and what not about the 9/11 references. If you google some of the conspiracies on what happened, you can come across some of the dumbest BS imaginable. Didn't know if you were one of those guys with that post, lol. They drive me nuts, lol.

Re: Iran to bring warships near U.S. Atlantic
Thursday, October 27, 2011 11:26 AM
The termite stuff has already been proven just look. It's also been supported over and over by various groups and there is no way in hell that fire burned at only 600 - 700 degrees it was far greater then that and melted debris has already proven that as well and again supported. Don't just ramble of anything to make it seem like you're right.




Re: Iran to bring warships near U.S. Atlantic
Saturday, October 29, 2011 3:13 AM
Well I got a gauge on how active the site is with that.

For the record.

Post #1 = false numbers.

Post #2 = 100% factual. (if you want to believe it or not)

I remember why I dont come here anymore though.

















Re: Iran to bring warships near U.S. Atlantic
Saturday, October 29, 2011 7:18 PM
stop with the 9/11 bull@!#$ weebel. alot of people died that day and to start throwing around ridiculous theories about how it may have been a conspiracy is a disgrace to their legacy.

no one wants to hear it



Re: Iran to bring warships near U.S. Atlantic
Saturday, October 29, 2011 10:35 PM
Weebel wrote:


I remember why I dont come here anymore though.


Because you realized no one could stand your retarded bull@!#$?


(tabs) wrote:

z yaaaa wrote:

its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Re: Iran to bring warships near U.S. Atlantic
Sunday, October 30, 2011 5:01 PM
LOL no because all the fun people are gone.





Re: Iran to bring warships near U.S. Atlantic
Monday, October 31, 2011 8:48 AM
Weebel wrote:

Well I got a gauge on how active the site is with that.

For the record.

Post #1 = false numbers.

Post #2 = 100% factual. (if you want to believe it or not)

I remember why I dont come here anymore though.


what was 100% factual?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: Iran to bring warships near U.S. Atlantic
Monday, October 31, 2011 1:11 PM
SNDSGOOD, research the stuff your self if you really want to know. Im not going to go into great details trying to explain how jet fuel cant melt steel. If someone is ignorant enough to think otherwise then its up to them to educate themselves. Sadly most people prefer to live in ignorance. It would be like me telling you that snow isnt cold, with most of the world saying the same thing, and you looking at us like we are all nuts. I know the planes caused the drop, but when I heard them say the burning jet fuel could melt steel, I might as well have heard them say that snow is hot, I couldn't believe my ears, and I have a hard time letting that go. The fact that people are so retarded and spew non vetted information on the news like children even in the most serious situations angers me.








Re: Iran to bring warships near U.S. Atlantic
Monday, October 31, 2011 2:21 PM
There are many factors that go into a fire. Just because jet fuel was involved doesn't mean jet fuel is the only fuel and no other factors need to be taken in consideration.

Didn't your first post make a comment how threads get off track so fast. If you would like to argue about it maybe you should start a thread.




Re: Iran to bring warships near U.S. Atlantic
Monday, October 31, 2011 2:31 PM
They directly said that the jet fuel played a factor though. meh.. Who cares, its not worth starting another thread over or anything. To be honest its not even worth arguing over. This thread already shot way OT before I derailed it. To be honest.. I was just wondering if I still could more then anything.





Re: Iran to bring warships near U.S. Atlantic
Tuesday, November 01, 2011 4:59 AM
Weebel wrote:

SNDSGOOD, research the stuff your self if you really want to know. Im not going to go into great details trying to explain how jet fuel cant melt steel. If someone is ignorant enough to think otherwise then its up to them to educate themselves. Sadly most people prefer to live in ignorance. It would be like me telling you that snow isnt cold, with most of the world saying the same thing, and you looking at us like we are all nuts. I know the planes caused the drop, but when I heard them say the burning jet fuel could melt steel, I might as well have heard them say that snow is hot, I couldn't believe my ears, and I have a hard time letting that go. The fact that people are so retarded and spew non vetted information on the news like children even in the most serious situations angers me.





okay so you and everyone else should know how hot jet fuel burns. but you were wayyyyyy offf in the temperatures in a common office fire. so you might refrain from calling people retarted and children, when you yourself were quite off on your information.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Re: Iran to bring warships near U.S. Atlantic
Tuesday, November 01, 2011 6:37 AM






R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Re: Iran to bring warships near U.S. Atlantic
Tuesday, November 01, 2011 1:22 PM
(?)





THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: Iran dislikes Whitey right now
Wednesday, February 08, 2012 11:36 AM
Iran's ambassador to Moscow said that the United States would be making a serious mistake, akin to suicide, if it risked a military strike on OPEC's No. 2 oil exporter.

"And that's why Iran is fully able to deliver retaliatory strikes on the United States anywhere in the world," he said, speaking through an interpreter.

"Even if it attacks, we have a list of counter actions. (The United States) would be disappointed with their huge mistake."

Article






Re: Iran dislikes Whitey right now
Wednesday, February 08, 2012 1:55 PM
Iran still planning on bringing them ships over here? I'm just wondering what they plan to do. I LOL'd when they said they'd block off the straight or Hormuz. The Iranian Navy can't defend my bath tub, wtf are they gonna do?





i find it amusing that SHOoff has nothing better to do but follow me around & be an unhelpful dick in even cross-forum. - Jon Mick
Re: Iran dislikes Whitey right now
Friday, February 10, 2012 10:00 AM on j-body.org
Why doesn't the US government mind it's own business about Iran building a nuke, seriously don't they have more important things to take care of like they're own country for christ sakes . Also Russia and China ain't gonna allow the US and Israel to attack Iran so might wanna think twice about that folks .


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: Iran dislikes Whitey right now
Saturday, February 11, 2012 9:24 PM on j-body.org
why would we want iran to get nukes? theyre unstable. and neither russia nor china can do a damned thing about either the us or israel attacking iran, although israel will be the one to do something and not us.




Re: Iran dislikes Whitey right now
Saturday, February 18, 2012 5:48 PM on j-body.org
John H wrote:

Why doesn't the US government mind it's own business about Iran building a nuke, seriously don't they have more important things to take care of like they're own country for christ sakes . Also Russia and China ain't gonna allow the US and Israel to attack Iran so might wanna think twice about that folks .


So a country that had been trying to bring about the control of the middle east, destroy israel and the us is just something to ignore. The issue is we have dip$hits in charge that do not live in the real world. Outside of Weebel no one else i know who served in the military takes Iran as a joke. The people who claim, oh we have bigger issue here, guess what that is probably because of the people you have voted into congress for most years since oh say 1920 and president since 1960. Our issue with progressive socialism does not change the threat Iran plays to the world. If you had been shot at by Iranian weapons before maybe you would understand.



Re: Iran dislikes Whitey right now
Saturday, February 18, 2012 9:30 PM on j-body.org
True Conservative wrote:

John H wrote:

Why doesn't the US government mind it's own business about Iran building a nuke, seriously don't they have more important things to take care of like they're own country for christ sakes . Also Russia and China ain't gonna allow the US and Israel to attack Iran so might wanna think twice about that folks .


So a country that had been trying to bring about the control of the middle east, destroy israel and the us is just something to ignore. The issue is we have dip$hits in charge that do not live in the real world. Outside of Weebel no one else i know who served in the military takes Iran as a joke. The people who claim, oh we have bigger issue here, guess what that is probably because of the people you have voted into congress for most years since oh say 1920 and president since 1960. Our issue with progressive socialism does not change the threat Iran plays to the world. If you had been shot at by Iranian weapons before maybe you would understand.

You need to take history lessons, seriously.
And yes the" threats" or "black flag" to promote a war with Iran is a joke. The only reason it's an issue is because Israel says so. Israel want the US military to take actions at tax payer's cost. Besides the only country that actually used nukes still has them, go figure.


THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: Iran dislikes Whitey right now
Monday, February 20, 2012 2:02 PM on j-body.org
Iran isn't a threat to America or Israel stop listening to the mainstream media and do some research and you'll figure it out .


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: Iran dislikes Whitey right now
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 5:44 PM on j-body.org
It's such a shame that the us government wants to go to war with Iran when America has so many problems of its own ( 45 or 46 million people people on food stamps , economy is in the @!#$ter , the list goes on and on .)


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "

Re: Iran dislikes Whitey right now
Thursday, February 23, 2012 3:10 PM on j-body.org
iran will be a threat if they get nuclear power. thats the problem. not what they can do today, but what they can do tomorrow




Re: Iran dislikes Whitey right now
Sunday, February 26, 2012 5:16 PM on j-body.org
(tabs) wrote:

iran will be a threat if they get nuclear power. thats the problem. not what they can do today, but what they can do tomorrow



America has nukes , Israel has nukes why the hell can't Iran have one " oh because they might use it on us " that's bull@!#$ man and you know it . They know if they did they would only get it back so it makes no sense they only want it for deterrence purposes and before you go telling me that Iran has a crazy leader in charge just look at your own president .


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: Iran dislikes Whitey right now
Monday, February 27, 2012 4:52 AM on j-body.org
so your idea is to allow every country to have nuclear warheads since we do? really? thats your idea of a peaceful world? sure, lets just give them to every crazy dictator...i mean whats the worst that could happen, right? iran doesnt have a horrible track record of killing their own people or anything...surely their great respect for the life of their own citizens would be extended to the rest of the world.

but lets break down your logic here...
you say that iran would never use it because they know if they did that they would get wiped out. then you say you support them getting it for 'deterrent purposes' which can only mean that they would use them as a way to not get attacked---i.e. they would use them to prevent being attacked.

so which is it? either they would use them as a way to prevent being attacked or they wouldnt use them at all. and if the answer is that they would use them defensively, then why the @!#$ would we want to give them the opportunity to use them at all? but if the answer is that they wouldnt use them at all, then what is the point of them having them?

the world is safer the less countries have this power--especially crazy, power hungry countries that suffer from the little man syndrome





Re: Iran dislikes Whitey right now and eats babies
Tuesday, February 28, 2012 9:03 AM on j-body.org
John H wrote:

(tabs) wrote:

iran will be a threat if they get nuclear power. thats the problem. not what they can do today, but what they can do tomorrow



America has nukes , Israel has nukes why the hell can't Iran have one " oh because they might use it on us " that's bull@!#$ man and you know it . They know if they did they would only get it back so it makes no sense they only want it for deterrence purposes and before you go telling me that Iran has a crazy leader in charge just look at your own president .

You have to understand the world police (USA) will only allow a equal defense to its allies. Nobody else has rights to defend themselves. If Israel had their way, there would be no Arab nation. US already "adjusted" for a "Israel neutral" Iraq and Afghanistan and the last two years about 4-5 Mid-East nations joined Iraq and Afganistan too. The one left is Iran now. Today on the radio they were saying, Israel is planning attacks. I don't know about you, but if they do that move, Israel is really not proving their case.


Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

Besides the only country that actually used nukes still has them, go figure.

Irony isn't?




THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search