The Democratic Party has no basis in logic. - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: The Democratic Party has no basis in logic.
Monday, April 06, 2009 11:02 AM on j-body.org
mitdr774 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:i think your full of @!#$ as usual

This seems to be your only argument with no proof to back it up.

You can't expect him to have any actual thought or fact put into his posts. That would require intelligence. After reading his posts for years, I think we can all agree that is not the case.

Edit - proof to back up my statement:

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=36&i=59139&t=59139

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, April 06, 2009 11:07 AM

Monday, April 06, 2009 6:22 PM on j-body.org
Rodimus Prime wrote:i think your full of @!#$ as usual

Another winner of a post from you exhibiting the extent of your ability to process logic. What a surprise.

Friday, April 12, 2013 8:15 PM on j-body.org
Amazing how the predictions come true when you look back.

Friday, April 12, 2013 8:42 PM on j-body.org
Honestly it wasnt hard to predict.

Friday, April 19, 2013 6:35 AM on j-body.org
True Conservative wrote:Amazing how the predictions come true when you look back.
Not to some of us.

Monday, April 29, 2013 5:51 PM on j-body.org
The sad part is...in this case an 'I told you so' is not what we wanted to hear or say. I don't mind it if it were a sports team, a car mod, or a poorly planned vacation that ends up being nothing but rain. But regarding the direction of our Country...not good. Id rather be wrong by far about Obama and his hand picked administration that's failed us on almost a monthly basis since his fraudulent election in 08.
We're going to be looking back a few years after his 2 reigns of terror (oops I mean terms) and see some pretty interesting stuff surface. I just hope America starts holding politicians accountable at some point and making them answer for their mistakes. We all pay for our mistakes. Some of us lose hours at work, lose our jobs, etc. These guys in Washington only get paid more every year, don't fall victim to their own laws that hurt the rest of us, and have no accountability when things go bad and simply point fingers at the opposite party.

Republicans are not perfect, but the last 4+ years so far have proven (along with all the heavily Democratic controlled cities) that we're not heading in the right direction under this 'team' in Washington. How about a hybrid Republican/Democrat who doesn't tell us what we want to hear and play distraction tricks with 'pro gay/pro illegal/pro poor/etc' but instead does what is best whether we want to believe it or not based off of facts, statistics, and isn't afraid to tell Americans the process will be painful, slow, and take a long time but both parties will be at fault if it doesn't succeed.

I will survive, my family will survive, but those who do not have the means to help themselves are the ones truly getting hurt by all this bickering in Washington. And it doesn't help when you pander to the weak and poor who believe the demonizing against the 'wealthy' because some comedian says it.

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Tuesday, April 30, 2013 9:47 AM on j-body.org
You want to really see why this country is doomed?

I need to look up the actual statistics because I don't have them handy, but in fiscal year 2011, there were 11 states with more people on welfare than people employed. Also, the Senate Budget Committee report showed the average US household on government assistance receives benefits that total more than the median household income.

When your standard of living is higher on government assistance than it would be to get a job, why would you get a job?

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 11:57 AM on j-body.org
Mr. Quick wrote:When your standard of living is higher on government assistance than it would be to get a job, why would you get a job?

x2

"In Oldskool we trust"
Tuesday, April 30, 2013 7:16 PM on j-body.org
Y3llowCav wrote:
Mr. Quick wrote:When your standard of living is higher on government assistance than it would be to get a job, why would you get a job?

x2

the new slavery sure pays better than the old one

Saturday, August 01, 2015 11:10 AM on j-body.org
If Trump is elected, it sure will be entertaining to see if his words come to fruition.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search