The Democratic Party has no basis in logic. - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
The Democratic Party has no basis in logic.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 9:11 AM on j-body.org
I didn't really have an agenda for this post but with the Obamanation racking up debt at a billion $1,000,000,000 an HOUR, and GM now being Government motors and my rights as a citizen in CT being killed by my atty general, I just have no recourse but the war forum. I invite thoughts on this and provide a link to check out to see what I mean about CT.
For teh record I have worked with both of Blumenthals sons so I do have a personal tie to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxVi1EzUmMI







Re: The Democratic Party has no basis in logic.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 10:01 AM on j-body.org
So your rights in CT are being killed because Blumenthal is going after the AIG bonuses? Did you work for AIG and get one of those bonuses? While I am semi-torn about people doing such actions, I fail to see how that effects you directly.



Re: The Democratic Party has no basis in logic.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 10:08 AM on j-body.org
The very same politicians who put the loopholes in the bill, that allowed AIG to get the bonuses, are now stamping and screaming about it. Guess the idiots should've read what they were voting on before they voted on it.

.


“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Re: The Democratic Party has no basis in logic.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 10:12 AM on j-body.org
If you have been in CT for 20+ years and seen all te things the satte goes after and enforces it is terrible. If you followed the link that I improperly pasted you can see teh man in action. Nothign they do here has any basis on reality and teh second they are asked for a fact they fold like a cheap tent.
look up Glenn beck and blumenthal on youtube if you want the video in its original form



Re: The Democratic Party has no basis in logic.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 11:01 AM on j-body.org
If I had this idiot as an AG Id leave the state! My god what a complete idiot!!

Beck and CT AG


]:-> ]:-> ]:-> ]:-> ]:-> ]:-> ]:->




Re: The Democratic Party has no basis in logic.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 11:06 AM on j-body.org
I leave this saturday actually, moving to PA



Re: The Democratic Party has no basis in logic.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 11:19 AM on j-body.org
themarin8r wrote:

So your rights in CT are being killed because Blumenthal is going after the AIG bonuses? Did you work for AIG and get one of those bonuses? While I am semi-torn about people doing such actions, I fail to see how that effects you directly.



well, for starters, they were not bonuses....they were deferred payment.

I think the point is how he is the Attorney General. The AG's job is to help enforce the law. I'd love for someone to show what law it is these people broke. Going after these peoples money that was signed into a contract by OUR government with no laws being broken is ridiculous.





Re: The Democratic Party has no basis in logic.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 1:17 PM on j-body.org
joey, once again, ftw




Re: The Democratic Party has no basis in logic.
Sunday, April 05, 2009 12:05 AM on j-body.org
I love all the whining about Democrats. You should of been whining when Bush and the Republican congress blew the deficit wide open themselves and introduced "big government conservatism" without laughing. Then maybe the country could take you seriously when you claim to be "fiscal conservatives" right now. The phrase fiscal conservative is an oxymoron now.

NOW you wanna get all righteous?!! I've been posting in this forum for like THREE YEARS, blasting away at Bush and the Repub congress for not acting like true conservatives and all I got was sh!t from people like ScottAWhite calling me liberal just because I wasn't in lockstep with Bush.

Now the Repubs have LOST BIG TIME and the WORLD loves Obama. LOVES HIM. AND ITS YOUR FAULT EIGHT YEARS IN THE MAKING.

Repubs had six full years to get what they wanted done and they failed miserably.

YOU ALL HAVE ALREADY SCREWED THE POOCH AND EVERYONE SAW THE PICTURES.


---


Re: The Democratic Party has no basis in logic.
Sunday, April 05, 2009 12:10 AM on j-body.org
LOL

World love him...

osoma

Whats his middle name again?

lol

Chris




"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry


Re: The Democratic Party has no basis in logic.
Sunday, April 05, 2009 12:14 AM on j-body.org
That's your retort? LOL Good one. You and Pee-Wee Herman develop them as a team?


---



Re: The Democratic Party has no basis in logic.
Sunday, April 05, 2009 12:21 AM on j-body.org
Just stating that you made me LOL.

thats it and DATS all.


Chris




"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry


Re: The Democratic Party has no basis in logic.
Sunday, April 05, 2009 12:22 AM on j-body.org
So you're laughing because it's brutally true?


---


Re: The Democratic Party has no basis in logic.
Sunday, April 05, 2009 12:35 AM on j-body.org
Yep!

His middle name really is hussein!


Chris




"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry


Re: The Democratic Party has no basis in logic.
Sunday, April 05, 2009 1:06 AM on j-body.org
And, my middle name is Jesus. So by your logic... . oh my ... I KNEW IT!! I AM THE ONE!


---


Re: The Democratic Party has no basis in logic.
Sunday, April 05, 2009 5:10 AM on j-body.org
AGuSTiN wrote:

I love all the whining about Democrats. You should of been whining when Bush and the Republican congress blew the deficit wide open themselves and introduced "big government conservatism" without laughing. Then maybe the country could take you seriously when you claim to be "fiscal conservatives" right now. The phrase fiscal conservative is an oxymoron now.

NOW you wanna get all righteous?!! I've been posting in this forum for like THREE YEARS, blasting away at Bush and the Repub congress for not acting like true conservatives and all I got was sh!t from people like ScottAWhite calling me liberal just because I wasn't in lockstep with Bush.

Now the Repubs have LOST BIG TIME and the WORLD loves Obama. LOVES HIM. AND ITS YOUR FAULT EIGHT YEARS IN THE MAKING.

Repubs had six full years to get what they wanted done and they failed miserably.

YOU ALL HAVE ALREADY SCREWED THE POOCH AND EVERYONE SAW THE PICTURES.

So you're another one to start justifying what's being done now with the first grade excuse of "he did it too"?

How about the fact that the Obama budget has almost 4 times the deficit that the Bush budget did, which Obama said was a rediculous deficit, and he would cut it. He was making a big deal about the $400 billion deficit in the fall, but now he's shooting for a $1.8 trillion deficit, and claiming he's going to cut the deficit in half in 4 years. Everyone hears this and says he's so great, and he's getting our budget back in line. So if he does get the budget deficit down to $900 billion, he will be claiming that he did what he said he would (cut the budget in half), and everyone will be saying how great he did, yet the reality will be that he more than doubled it. I don't care what your party affiliation is, you can't possibly make a solid argument for his behaviour.

I laughed at your post in the floods thread trying to diminish the problems in Iowa. You obviously felt the need to insult someone, so you posted sh!t that missed the point entirely.







Re: The Democratic Party has no basis in logic.
Sunday, April 05, 2009 8:30 AM on j-body.org
Quiklilcav wrote:


So you're another one to start justifying what's being done now with the first grade excuse of "he did it too"?


Wrong. Dead wrong. I'm saying the Republicans drove the country into the arms on a man they are deathly scared of. It's their fault. Had they not done such a TERRIBLE job when they had the ball, they'd still have the ball. They turned the ball over on downs on fourth and long. The Republicans defense now? Obstructionism and offer no alternatives. So the Democrats are marching down the field.

Quiklilcav wrote:


you can't possibly make a solid argument for his behaviour.


Did I? Did I make an argument for his behavior? Nope, I didn't. You think I did just because I attacked the Republicans. Which goes to show your blinders are on and you're more loyal to the party than you are to independent thought. I'm glad the grand ol party isn't blind to their screw ups and have come to terms with it. Maybe NEXT TIME they'll govern via using their OWN PRINCIPLES.

Quiklilcav wrote:


I laughed at your post in the floods thread trying to diminish the problems in Iowa. You obviously felt the need to insult someone, so you posted sh!t that missed the point entirely.


I didn't miss anything. You face palmed yourself because I reposted someone else's post and one point out of 20 wasn't wrong? It wasn't even my point. But like most ideologues, you go for the one board in the fence that could use some more nails to claim the whole fence needs to be redone. Good luck with that.


---


Re: The Democratic Party has no basis in logic.
Sunday, April 05, 2009 8:39 AM on j-body.org
AGuSTiN wrote:

And, my middle name is Jesus. So by your logic... . oh my ... I KNEW IT!! I AM THE ONE!



No, for some reason "you people" think your kids are, that's why you name them such.


Chris




"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry


Re: The Democratic Party has no basis in logic.
Sunday, April 05, 2009 8:47 AM on j-body.org
"You people"? Say that was a joke.


---


Re: The Democratic Party has no basis in logic.
Sunday, April 05, 2009 8:53 AM on j-body.org
Correct.


Learned that from Mencia.(great guy by the way)


Chris




"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry


Re: The Democratic Party has no basis in logic.
Sunday, April 05, 2009 9:02 AM on j-body.org
No, he's not that great. I've met him, had beers with him. He's kind of a dick actually. I've got pictures if you'd like to see.


---



Re: The Democratic Party has no basis in logic.
Sunday, April 05, 2009 9:04 AM on j-body.org
So now you see why we got alone?

Chris




"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry


Re: The Democratic Party has no basis in logic.
Sunday, April 05, 2009 9:35 AM on j-body.org
AGuSTiN wrote:

The Republicans defense now? Obstructionism and offer no alternatives.

Wrong. They have offered plenty of alternatives, which the Democrats squash, and then publicize the no votes they get on their bills. There was an alternative stimulus plan, there is an alternative budget, including tax cuts for everyone, in spite of the media repeating the Democrats' statements that the Republican bills call for the "typical tax cuts for the wealthy" and offer nothing for anyone else.

I do agree that the GOP blew it when they had the chance, but it doesn't change the fact at all that the Democrats need to be stopped at what they're doing right now. As I've said in other threads, pointing at the Republicans' bad decisions doesn't excuse the present, which we can change. As for just standing up for the Republicans, you obviously haven't read many of my posts. I think my own two senators, who are Republicans, need to get their sh!t together, or be ousted next time they're up for election. I'd like to see more action from the BDC on the conservative side, and I'd like to see the Republicans all get back to principles.







Re: The Democratic Party has no basis in logic.
Monday, April 06, 2009 9:48 AM on j-body.org
i think your full of @!#$ as usual



1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85





Re: The Democratic Party has no basis in logic.
Monday, April 06, 2009 10:39 AM on j-body.org
Rodimus Prime wrote:

i think your full of @!#$ as usual



This seems to be your only argument with no proof to back it up.



Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search