looking for WMD? - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
looking for WMD?
Thursday, January 26, 2006 7:55 PM on j-body.org
picked this up off of foxnews.com:

The number two general in Saddam Hussein's air force says Iraq moved its weapons of mass destruction into Syria before the U.S. invasion. In a new book titled "Saddam's Secrets," former general Georges Sada recounts the story of two airline pilots who told him Saddam's Republican Guard loaded chemical weapons onto two converted civilian aircraft, which the pilots then flew into neighboring Syria under the guise of humanitarian relief.

Sada tells FOX News he believes the Syrian government knows exactly where the weapons are saying, "I am sure that these weapons have landed in Damascus. Where could they have gone?"

I just thought that this was pretty interesting. discuss if you feel like it.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Re: looking for WMD?
Thursday, January 26, 2006 8:05 PM on j-body.org
Well, if it's on FOX News, it must be true...

Seriously, we've got satelites that can tell if your license plate is missing a bolt. Can you believe that Saddam could move ALL his wmd's without us noticing?

If this has any base in fact, which I doubt, Bush and his good ol' boys would have at the very least shown a satelite photo of the wmd's to save face.

Nope, not buying it.

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto
Thursday, January 26, 2006 9:32 PM on j-body.org
Yeah, I am not buying it either. This is something that would have been noticed by the sattellites... I think the general is trying to sell books, and FOX is trying to get more viewers.

Thursday, January 26, 2006 10:24 PM on j-body.org
Fox News.... Bush-arse-kissers

Friday, January 27, 2006 3:57 AM on j-body.org
Consider the source.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Friday, January 27, 2006 5:12 AM on j-body.org
FOX is just a tad bit ........mmmm.......Dare I say BIASED! But I do believe Saddam transfered them into Syeria. WHY ? Do any of you remember ( prob not but I'll ask anyway ) The convoy of trucks that left the day before we hit Bagdad headed to Syeria ?
I do. I also remember our troops being told to satayaway from the river there because it was so full of toxic chemicals and WMD's that if you got wet from it it would kill you.
Hide what you can for future use destroy the water supply of the area and give the rest to a friendly neihbor to hold on to for a rainy day OR when you make your return to power.
Makes sence to me. BUT I know without a HUGE warehouse full of 55 gal drums marked WMD on the label your not convinced. Whatever.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Friday, January 27, 2006 8:46 AM on j-body.org
i found the WMD. Bush and Cheney. now look at that, it wasnt that hard to find them at all. we've been looking at them for the past 5 years

Friday, January 27, 2006 9:58 AM on j-body.org
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH !!!!! NO.

Friday, January 27, 2006 10:25 AM on j-body.org
or it could give the government an excuse to invade syria......

-Chris

Friday, January 27, 2006 10:32 AM on j-body.org
Unfortunatly invadeing Syria would open a huge can of worms much bigger then just Iraq. The Muslem population would see it as we were trying to take over the whole middle east and it would get ugly fast ! Like WWIII ugly ! Remember these are not afraid to die or to take us with them when they go. They think they will be going to heaven for killing us so why not ? Nope, we can't go into Syria or anywhere else without running the risk of starting something that we can not hope to stop.

Friday, January 27, 2006 11:34 AM on j-body.org
Does Syria have oil? If so, sucks to be them.

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats as good as they are going to feel all day. ~ Dean Martin

Friday, January 27, 2006 11:43 AM on j-body.org
Why? Is Canada going to invade them?

Friday, January 27, 2006 12:36 PM on j-body.org
Canada doesn't have a military.

Slo2pt2 (Projekt Unknown?) wrote:One my SON is ADHD N.O.S and Autistic Spectrum Disorder. I will nto medicate him he will battle throught this himself and learn to control it.

Friday, January 27, 2006 1:04 PM on j-body.org
No, they do, but according to a canadian insider, "Canada, on the other hand, has allowed its' military to fall into disuse. Our greatest accomplishments are "peacekeeping operations" which include charging into another country, brandishing water pistols and then saying (in a very loud voice) "Please halt! We are the Canadian Military . . . so carry on what you are doing.""

j/k . But seriously, if Syria did have a buttload of oil, the Government of Halliburton would probably look for a reason to go over there , invade, take over, have a bull@!#$ bid to set up the company that will help wioth stabalizing the region, choose Halliburton, and then set up a puppet state while fighing Al Queda and Iraqi nationalist insurgence further committing more of our troops overseas, rather than be watching out for the real enemy.

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Friday, January 27, 2006 3:50 PM on j-body.org
Syria DOES in fact have an ass-load of oil, that they've contracted with China for.

That convoy you're talking about Jack: it wasn't WMD's. If you found the source of the convoy, you'd know it was several hundred billion Iraqi Dinars and US dollars, gold and platinum (in boullion) and other pieces of art being moved to Damascus by Hussein... all of which has been recovered and returned to Iraq (except the money IIRC).

If there were as much WMD's as many claim there were (that ISG has pretty succinctly said, there aren't even close to, nor the capacity to make them), they'd need rail lines, Iraq's rail lines haven't been connected to other regional countries since 1991.

Either what's claimed is grossly inaccurate and ultimately bravado, or, still there... and ISG hasn't found a damned thing that is substantive.

Friday, January 27, 2006 6:39 PM on j-body.org
I haven't found any yet, but I'll let you know if I do...

Team GREEN
Suspension Division - "Handling Before Horsepower"
Making the turns since 1999
1998 EK Civic Hatch - Yes, it's a Honda.

Sunday, January 29, 2006 11:15 AM on j-body.org
"Government of Haliburton"... Classic!

"i promise we won't get drunk, and go out in boat in the dark, stand up in the boat and fire the gun into the air unless we have life jackets on."
Sunday, January 29, 2006 2:11 PM on j-body.org
According to Israel intel they gave the united states a 10 day warning when the WMD's were moved out but according to them they were moved to iran. And when you want to talk about biased look at the good ole CNN now that company is just ......sad.

Sunday, January 29, 2006 5:41 PM on j-body.org
Hey did you guys just watch on I believe it was MSNBC today ? Well they had a general from Sadams air force who has just writen a book detailing where all those WMD's actuly did go. And according to him there was alot of them ! Its the same as the original posting says. So I guess we need to go get this book huh?

Monday, January 30, 2006 4:14 AM on j-body.org
The sourse isn't Fox News, it's Georges Sada

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,182941,00.html
Monday, January 30, 2006 4:27 AM on j-body.org
That's what I meant.

Monday, January 30, 2006 1:46 PM on j-body.org
Saturday, February 04, 2006 3:27 AM on j-body.org
haters?

hahahahahahaha.

i dont like your honda...im a hater!
i dont like your music...im a hater!
i disagree with the reasoning for the invasion of Iraq and still refuse to believe that WMDs in fact existed...im a hater!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/559749/1
mattbeck16: god im a loser lol
Sunday, February 05, 2006 2:35 PM on j-body.org
So why do you doubt it?

Monday, February 06, 2006 6:49 AM on j-body.org
You have a guy that is complicit in the cover-up, is complicit in the investigation because he has a grudge against Hussein, or is getting 3rd hand information (by his own admission).

At what point do you take his word at face value?

First off, Syria is most plausible, Iran still has a very MAJOR grudge against Iraq (but, Iran would accept prisoners of War if they fled into their airspace/territorial waters). However, with all the scrutiny the area has been recieving, you'd think a Major cargo train line would have been noticed, right?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search