AT&T Forwarding Internet Traffic to NSA - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
AT&T Forwarding Internet Traffic to NSA
Friday, April 07, 2006 7:18 AM on j-body.org

Re: AT&T Forwarding Internet Traffic to NSA
Friday, April 07, 2006 7:31 AM on j-body.org
The gubbymint/corporate scum will push just a lllleeeetttttllllleeee too hard one of these days and find themselves looking at about 80 million rifle muzzles.

Thats a good thing.

Rice.....Part of a balanced Pontiac diet.
Friday, April 07, 2006 7:49 AM on j-body.org
While I do think this does need to stoped the dude who blew the whistle is far from being a hero. Hero is a name reserved for those people like Saint. Not just some random snitch off the street no matter how well intentioned his snitching was.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Friday, April 07, 2006 7:50 AM on j-body.org
Don't side track this about what you think is a hero. Start another thread.

---

Friday, April 07, 2006 7:53 AM on j-body.org
"When the revolution comes, they'll be first against the wall"

- Douglas Adams
Friday, April 07, 2006 8:40 AM on j-body.org
^^^ LOL

And when the revolution Came, they were the first against the wall.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Friday, April 07, 2006 8:44 AM on j-body.org
Jack, what this guy did is great--it in no way demeans Sait's status as a hero or revoke his VIP pass into the Halls of Valhalla.

Besdiers, i don't know how long this will be kept up. The latest approval figyures show that both Bush and the republican congress are riding the elevator to the basement of the Tower of Turd and are keep pressing the "Down" button.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Friday, April 07, 2006 9:07 AM on j-body.org
Chill AGuSTiN. I agree it needs to be stoped I don't agree the guy deserves the label hero. No need to start a new thread I can agree in part with your article and disagree with the labeling of this guy.

Is all good man no hate here. Relax.

Friday, April 07, 2006 9:12 AM on j-body.org
Who said I called him a hero? I just said don't jack this thread. Important issues to discuss here.

---

Friday, April 07, 2006 9:15 AM on j-body.org
No I know you didn't BUT the article you linked to does. Sorry if I wasn't clear. And whats to discuss? We all agree this is crap.

Friday, April 07, 2006 8:13 PM on j-body.org
Keeper: Last I checked, Bush's approval ratings were hurtling past the ground floor, going towards the sub-sub basements on a bee-line to the molten core of the earth.

Off-the-topic: Being a hero is doing what's right even though it's to your benefit to not bother with it in the first place.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Friday, April 14, 2006 4:42 AM on j-body.org
Okay, I had to have missed something. What the hell happened to Saint????? Please tell me its not what I'm thinking, please....

"Speak the truth, and leave immediately after"
"The urge to save Humanity is almost ALWAYS a false front for the urge to rule"
"He who knoweth things as they are and not as they are said or seem to be, he truly is wise, and is taught of God more than of men."
Friday, April 14, 2006 6:49 AM on j-body.org
Unfortunately Saint was killed in action in Iraq.

RIP
Friday, April 14, 2006 7:44 AM on j-body.org
Yeah according to whats been releaced he was on patrol in a Humvee when it was swept away by a flash flood and rolled over killing the 3 marines inside. I think thats the latest officail report if I'm wrong and anyone has more recent info please correct me.

Gam right now Bushes approval rateing is in the upper 40% range. Still not good tho but far from his daddies terrible rateing in the low 20% range and somehow still beter then Clintons at the same time dureing his stay in the White House. BTW Clinton's rateing was in the low 30% range and bottomed out at 29% just before he lost his thrown. Bush may not be Mr. Wonderful but hes still ahead of his dad and slick Willie the snake oil salesmen. But its also true he has a few years to make it even lower.

Friday, April 14, 2006 8:20 AM on j-body.org
Actually Bush's rating is 34%.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/02/27/opinion/polls/main1350874.shtml

Mr. Bush's overall job rating has fallen to 34 percent, down from 42 percent last month. Fifty-nine percent disapprove of the job the president is doing.

For the first time in this poll, most Americans say the president does not care much about people like themselves. Fifty-one percent now think he doesn't care, compared to 47 percent last fall.

The last paragraph is what catches my eye. Bush got elected by a lot of people because they percieved him to be "one of us". Remember that?

---

Friday, April 14, 2006 8:21 AM on j-body.org
Sorry, I should of known better. I guess if you look at enough polls, you can find the rating I/You/They want...

http://www.pollingreport.com/BushJob.htm

---

Friday, April 14, 2006 8:26 AM on j-body.org
NO AGuSTiN I guess I didn't have the lastest data thats all. Don't forget I'm one of those who are loseing confidence in him on a daaly basis. So now hes at 34%, doesn;t surprise me much. Still has daddy and Ckinto beat tho.

Friday, April 14, 2006 9:47 AM on j-body.org
Saying you've got Clinton beat in the polls is like me stating I'm superior to my dog.

---

Friday, April 14, 2006 10:11 AM on j-body.org
You know what AGuSTiN your all right! I think I made a grave mistake about you and for that I'm sorry. Your actualy an ok guy.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search