Ban On Cluster Bombs - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Ban On Cluster Bombs
Saturday, February 24, 2007 10:39 PM on j-body.org

Re: Ban On Cluster Bombs
Sunday, February 25, 2007 9:59 AM on j-body.org
Umm Yay!?!??!? How about this.. We just stop killing each other outright? Otherwise killing is killing.. Who cares how it's done..

Yes, precision weapons are better, but not when they hit precisely the wrong spot.. Pretty much the same problem.

PAX
Sunday, February 25, 2007 10:02 AM on j-body.org
my boss's uncle invented the cluster bomb

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Sunday, February 25, 2007 10:12 AM on j-body.org
Cluster munitions become better once the CBU-97/CBU-105 SFW package becomes more readily available, and hopefully smarter... The reason I say this is because the individual munitions are set to detonate their munitions package independently of the copper core in the event the individual munition does not acquire a target.

Hahahaha: It's not likely that we're going to stop killing each other. Not by a long shot. More's the pity.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 7:13 AM on j-body.org
I like them. They sparkle when they break apart.

Link doesn't for me, but I'll throw my 2 cents in and say it's some ploy to make governments spend out landishly high amounts of money of "smart bombs" that do less damage, but are more PC. There is a differant weapon for every target. Sometimes you need to hit a large area with a cluster munition. Other times you need a lazer guided super duper ultra fast and cool missle. Me? Personally I go for anything that keeps me out of the range of whatever they have to shoot back at me with.

Team GREEN
Suspension Division - "Handling Before Horsepower"
Making the turns since 1999
1998 EK Civic Hatch - Yes, it's a Honda.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search