Death Penity Or Not?? - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Death Penity Or Not??
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 7:25 PM on j-body.org
I was just wondering what people thought would be a crime punishable by death?For instants some people might think that rape should be a crime that shouldn't be tolerated in society. The death penalty would be a way to stop people from committing this crime.IS THIS TO HARSH! What about a drug dealer? .......What about a child molester?....... What about a I.D. theft?.......What about a child abuser?......What about a car theft?......What about burglar of a habitation?.......Me myself i believe that all of these chumps should die because rape is just not acceptable. I don't want to even want to speak on the child molester,DEATH DEATH DEATH!!!!!!!. Anyone that destroys someones life like I.D. theft should die too. For someone to steal your car that you work hard for must want to die. These chumps run around with no job on food stamps taking your hard earn goods. These chumps aren't doing anything positive for our lives but they are destroying a bunch of other people lives. null

Re: Death Penity Or Not??
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 7:32 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

rape should be a crime that shouldn't be tolerated in society. The death penalty would be a way to stop people from committing this crime.IS THIS TO HARSH! .......What about a child molester?....... What about a child abuser?......

those^^

Re: Death Penity Or Not??
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 7:38 PM on j-body.org
I think people should get 2 to 5 years for any crime. That way it'd give me time to plan the horrible things I'd do to them when they got out of prison if they had happened to kill someone I love. Maybe it's just me, but I want to do my own dirty work. I'd never ask the government to kill the sumbitch for me.

PS: If you need to know what I'd do to someone who killed a loved one of mine just go to wikipedia.org and type in "Blood Eagle" to see how flipping safistic I could be.

Re: Death Penalty Or Not??
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:05 PM on j-body.org
Death Penalty? No.

Use sane sentencing and reformation instead of death, remove the jeopardy, institute lasting change, but keep them under lock and key for the duration of their life. Forfeiting the rest of their life for taking someone else's isn't even close to a fair exchange, but killing another person for no appreciable gain is not something that I will personally condone. There are so many ways that things can go off the rails, it's part of the reason that even though I'm in law enforcement, I'm really glad the Innocence Project is around. It makes it possible for people that have wrongly convicted (for whatever reason) to be exonerated, assuming new technology, or re-investigation after the fact is able to prove innocence.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 9:59 PM on j-body.org
well I believe that if they murdered someone, they deserve to die as well. what could be more fair than that?

Thursday, April 19, 2007 9:09 AM on j-body.org
I'm all for cruel and unusual punishment, so i think that it's okay.

If you're proven guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt, then i think what you did happens to you.

Guy sodomizes a 3-year old boy, guys gets a lamppost rammed up his pooper via a diesel locomotive.

Guy skins his victims alive, we sharpen up the potato peelers.

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Thursday, April 19, 2007 9:09 AM on j-body.org
I agree 100%
specially during war

Thursday, April 19, 2007 9:43 AM on j-body.org
Yup.

But I'm a little twisted in the fact that I think not only should the death penalty apply in situations where the suspect has been proven guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt of heinous crimes, but I think they should be brutally and violently executed on national TV.

Give people something to think about.

It would never work, granted, but I like the idea.

Thursday, April 19, 2007 9:59 AM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]Guy sodomizes a 3-year old boy, guys gets a lamppost rammed up his pooper via a diesel locomotive.

Me likee very much!!

I have mixed feelings, for the cost of one bullet you coudl easily get rid of someone. But keeping a 20 year old man (or women, look at the age) in jail for the rest of his/her life, lets say 50 years (assume average death of 70) will cost a hell of a lot more. Who is paying for this sumavabitsh to be a live? the murders family? doubt it, they probably pay very little taxes on their 7 person mobile home.

Then again, i feel that taking there life is the easy way out, most of those scumbags haven't got a life worth living anyways, and they probably know it. Make them sit there and soak in their own filth and have their brains rot away thinking about what they done der just did could be alright..(however i think that should be in a 4x4 cinderblock cell, poop in bucket, they get a pale of water for the day and rag, and sloshy crap food made in large batches, served cold...thats it, no electricity, no tv no radio..just sit in silence..

Thursday, April 19, 2007 10:37 AM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]I'm all for cruel and unusual punishment, so i think that it's okay.

If you're proven guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt, then i think what you did happens to you.

Guy sodomizes a 3-year old boy, guys gets a lamppost rammed up his pooper via a diesel locomotive.

I'm not for the DP as I've stated a billion times, but c&u punishment should definitely be on a scale as to what they did. So I'd be alright with the lamppost.

---

Thursday, April 19, 2007 11:03 AM on j-body.org
i agree with the c & u punishmetn but a lamppost just isnt that same as a big black cack. i mean it would be much more demeaning. liek go for a record or something. like tie him down and line up gays down the street and let each have their turn at him

Thursday, April 19, 2007 11:18 AM on j-body.org
think of the gays, though...it's not like all gay men just like to hump every mangina...they do have standards, ya know.

I was talking about force and scale, and yes, i exagerated. I would think more like attaching a king dong (8"Ř x 14" long) dildo to the frunt of a bull and have him ramrod the guy. I think that's closer in the comparative force that the 3 year old would feel. Or better yet, there's a farm in Enumclaw out here that would get a lot of action. and even better, they could sell live webcam shows and make some government capital

My opinion on the DP is this...it should only be used in capital cases where this is no doubt that the person is un-rehabilitable and clearly guilty.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
Thursday, April 19, 2007 11:30 AM on j-body.org
With an imperfect system you should never have a permanent solution. The higher the crime the worse the physical labor they have to do. Force them to be usefull to society. Inmates could be used for toxic waste cleanup, manual labor etc...

However in the states were protected against cruel and unusual punishment, although how killing people via injection, chair and firing squad, isn't considered cruel and unusual by todays standard is beyond me.

I like the idea behind running man, if the convict wins the game he was innocent .

-Chris

Thursday, April 19, 2007 4:28 PM on j-body.org
^^ thats the best idea ive heard. we could use free labor in a country where labor costs are high............ (see: attracting investors)

Thursday, April 19, 2007 5:12 PM on j-body.org
^^^ They did that in the 1940's and 50's... In Russia during Stalin's purges.

Almost 100 years after the futility of the Bolshevik revolution, and nothing has been learned?

Friday, April 20, 2007 5:37 AM on j-body.org
For me it's not so much the crime that deserves a death penalty, but if the offender has pr oven
to be nothing but a criminal piece of @!#$ and have demonstrated a lifestyle of crime. They are not contributing
to society, have nothing to offer, so they don't need to be alive. Buh Bye.

Friday, April 20, 2007 8:46 AM on j-body.org
Rat: then I guess duaLife would have to be first to go then, right? </sarcasm>

Friday, April 20, 2007 10:58 AM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:^^^ They did that in the 1940's and 50's... In Russia during Stalin's purges.

Almost 100 years after the futility of the Bolshevik revolution, and nothing has been learned?

We're human beings, what the smeg did you expect?

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Friday, April 20, 2007 2:28 PM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:^^^ They did that in the 1940's and 50's... In Russia during Stalin's purges.

We're human beings, what the smeg did you expect?Gazpacho soup.

Friday, April 20, 2007 3:20 PM on j-body.org
Can i get some Borsht instead?

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Friday, April 20, 2007 3:31 PM on j-body.org
Rimmer... think Rimmer's last living words.

Friday, April 20, 2007 5:09 PM on j-body.org
I don't believe in the death penalty as it is today. There are to many ways to screw up and 100 dead killers are not worth 1 innocent casualty. Not to mention that it is more expensive to put someone to death than to keep them incarcerated for life. If there has to be a death penalty I think it should be reserved for killers and only used when there is DNA evidence or video footage of the crime. I would say that it should be used when they are guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt, but that is up to interpretation. Remember, OJ was found innocent.

Friday, April 20, 2007 6:28 PM on j-body.org
Money kept OJ out of the death chamber.

Either way, DNA evidence... its not the be-all, end-all of crime fighting.. it's another tool. Fingerprints, that's the gold standard (Twins have the same DNA, fraternal twins have the same genetics, but the XX/XY chromosomes are the main difference), fingerprints are unique to each finger, and solve more cases than DNA ever did... Not that I'd know

Friday, April 20, 2007 8:48 PM on j-body.org
Would you quit contradicting my posts?! That's what makes it hard to back the death penalty. There is always a chance that an innocent man will be put to death. Money got OJ the "best lawyers" and the jurors bought the BS. I really have to question their intelligence but it proves that the justice system is not perfect, if we needed any more proof.

Friday, April 20, 2007 9:13 PM on j-body.org
I'm not contradicting you per se, I'm agreeing...

Justice in a court of law these days isn't about what is real and concrete, it's what you can prove or spin... it's theatre. At least in the USA... a Jury system isn't and can't be an effective way to prosecute most crimes and civil matters. Common Law would crack down on a lot of the theatre, but that's just unAmerican... it actually makes sense in a lot of cases.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search