congrates to eyeplzr - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
congrates to eyeplzr
Friday, November 30, 2007 6:51 AM on j-body.org
hey guys

i'm new too this site and just want to say that i was in toronto at the importfest show and i seen the cars there was a pretty small show compare to last year but the cars where definitly nice. There where alot of j bodys there and i can say the judges definitly had a hard time judgeing, But i believe that they came out with pretty good results other then maybe changeing 2nd and 3rd around or second to the guy with the orange cav with all the jvc in it. Also the wide body cav was really nice and he did an amazing job to the interior of the car if he only had a trunk set up it would hace looked crazy but i know can't do everything at once but definitly the craziest cav i have ever seen and maybe even the niceest, then there was one guy with the tribal down the side he had a crazy clean paint job and eveything was moulded i talked to hime for a while seemed like he could'ent shout up lol your probally reading this, your a good guy man i also checked out your site man looks good, but he had so many mods done to the body of the car the the trunk set up was rediculous i don't think i seen any trunk there that could compete with that way under the hood was clean but stock but i think what did it for him was that his paint was a 10 out of 10 not a scratch or chip not even a finger print he must have put alot of work into his car and damn i can't wait to see wheat all you guys bring to the table next year. You all had nice cars i think i would have placed them like this

eyeplzr ------- 1st --------nice plate man catchy
blue cave wide body -------- 2nd ------ very close
orange cav -------- 3rd --------
well i'll check what everyone else has to say later

Re: congrates to eyeplzr
Friday, November 30, 2007 7:19 AM on j-body.org
rick yep wrote:hey guys

i'm new too this site and just want to say that i was in toronto at the importfest show and i seen the cars there was a pretty small show compare to last year but the cars where definitly nice. There where alot of j bodys there and i can say the judges definitly had a hard time judgeing, But i believe that they came out with pretty good results other then maybe changeing 2nd and 3rd around or second to the guy with the orange cav with all the jvc in it. Also the wide body cav was really nice and he did an amazing job to the interior of the car if he only had a trunk set up it would hace looked crazy but i know can't do everything at once but definitly the craziest cav i have ever seen and maybe even the niceest, then there was one guy with the tribal down the side he had a crazy clean paint job and eveything was moulded i talked to hime for a while seemed like he could'ent shout up lol your probally reading this, your a good guy man i also checked out your site man looks good, but he had so many mods done to the body of the car the the trunk set up was rediculous i don't think i seen any trunk there that could compete with that way under the hood was clean but stock but i think what did it for him was that his paint was a 10 out of 10 not a scratch or chip not even a finger print he must have put alot of work into his car and damn i can't wait to see wheat all you guys bring to the table next year. You all had nice cars i think i would have placed them like this

eyeplzr ------- 1st --------nice plate man catchy
blue cave wide body -------- 2nd ------ very close
orange cav -------- 3rd --------
well i'll check what everyone else has to say later

the blue widebody one was a fire as well as the orange one.

any particular reason you put this in the war forum?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, November 30, 2007 7:19 AM

Re: congrates to eyeplzr
Friday, November 30, 2007 10:35 AM on j-body.org
first time here man!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search