What the hell does a woman have to do to lose custody of her kids??? - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
What the hell does a woman have to do to lose custody of her kids???
Friday, January 04, 2008 9:46 AM on j-body.org
I've been watching the Britney Spears thing with... well... absolutely no interest at all except for some amusement at seeing this "clean upstanding young lady" show her true colors.

However, there is one thing though that's kind of struck me. Here's this woman who's a degenerate bat@!#$ crazy addict, and she STILL has custody of the kids? I know guys who lose custody for the flimsiest reason, yet women (in general) seem to be able to do everything except murder and the judge will still refuse to have the kids taken away.

This chick was busted god knows how many times with drugs and drink, she drops her kids, there's a throng on witnesses that say she takes absolutely NO care of her kids at all beyond sticking bottles full of soda in their mouths to shut them up from crying, she gets into car accidents with them in the car, she even almost crashes with a COURT APPOINTED MONITOR in the car. She ignores the judge. She gets caught drinking again. Basically it's just one screwup after another for the last 2 years.

But she still has custody???

What does it take for a woman to lose custody? Does she have to eat one of her kids or something?

It's the same thing with alimony. When Tom Green and Drew Barrymore divorced he had to pay HER alimony! She's a multi-millionaire! He doesn't even have like 1/100th of her money. Why's he paying her????????????

Re: What the hell does a woman have to do to lose custody of her kids???
Friday, January 04, 2008 9:50 AM on j-body.org
She doesn't have custody, K-Fed does.

She gets supervised visitations.

**there is only one true love in my life... and my girlfriend has learned to live with it**
Friday, January 04, 2008 11:59 AM on j-body.org
yeah

---

Friday, January 04, 2008 12:04 PM on j-body.org
yeah

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Friday, January 04, 2008 12:08 PM on j-body.org
hell yeah

Friday, January 04, 2008 12:21 PM on j-body.org
Gutty96 wrote:She doesn't have custody, K-Fed does.

She gets supervised visitations.

im not really sure thats any better....

Friday, January 04, 2008 1:02 PM on j-body.org
Then how come they had to call the cops over to get the kids? I think she had part time custody under supervision or something, because the kids stayed overnight. It wasn't just a few hours here and there. In any case, that's beside the point. The point is that if it had been a guy, even a rich one, the courts would have crucified him by now.
Friday, January 04, 2008 1:08 PM on j-body.org
I think you're using a really bad example to make your point.

But your point is pretty valid otherwise.

Women are the default caregivers for kids. It's usually up to the man to prove otherwise.

---

Friday, January 04, 2008 1:53 PM on j-body.org
Eual rights. = One way street.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:
and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.

Saturday, January 05, 2008 5:20 AM on j-body.org
AGuSTiN wrote:I think you're using a really bad example to make your point.

But your point is pretty valid otherwise.

x2

the same argument can be made for how women are treated in the work place. they get special treatment and preference because "oh no...we dont want a sexual harassment lawsuit!" and the like.

but women are seen as the default parent since the kid popped out of the woman's loins. instead of a man getting the kids when the woman is incompetent, he still has to prove himself capable. nope, it isnt fair, but like harrington said....equal rights usually arent equal.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search