Harry Reid's Racist Comments... - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Harry Reid's Racist Comments...
Monday, January 11, 2010 5:32 PM on j-body.org
LOL!

i love it. i hope that @!#$ resigns. next step, get rid of pelosi.

Check out my build thread!

Re: Harry Reid's Racist Comments...
Monday, January 11, 2010 6:17 PM on j-body.org
The reason he's not going anywhere is simple...he spoke the truth, no matter how awkward he spoke it. That's likely why Obama accepted his apology, and alse why the whole thing will blow over.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010 6:46 PM on j-body.org
The reason he's not going anywhere is simple...he spoke the truth, no matter how awkward he spoke it. That's likely why Obama accepted his apology, and alse why the whole thing will blow over.

...umm no. The reason is because he is a democrat. Reid would have to really cross the line and use the N word....while attending a memorial service for MLK....and then only if the major news networks would cover it.

Anybody remember former NY senator Alfons DeAmato? Caught on camera (unawares) refering to his opponent as a putz. (opponent was jewish) Media hysteria ensued, and he lost.

The fact that Al sharpton referred to Reids comments as "Not the best choice of words" says enough. I mean, that funky-haired clown looks under rocks to find veiled racism, but he shrugs his shoulders at Reid.

I don't really care one way or the other.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Tuesday, January 12, 2010 7:05 PM on j-body.org
Heh. Of course being a Dem helps. Did you think that needed to be said? Man, you can't miss one chance to be pissed about Dems, no matter how insignificant the "point." What a waste of your time, really.

Face it...his words were pretty tame, and not at all unexpected from someone his age, no matter what party affiliation.

I take old folks with a grain of salt where race relations are concerned. They are not like us in this regard; they grew up in a very different world.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 8:55 AM on j-body.org
Being a democrat is the only reason his name isn't mud. I'm not pissed and angry that he isn't being torn to pieces. Like I said, I really don't care. Of course, I wouldn't lose any sleep if he were to fall down a long flight of stairs either.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Thursday, January 14, 2010 1:39 PM on j-body.org
one of those things that is blown our of proportion. it really dont think it was meant it a bad way. and scott is right though. because he was a democrat they arn't jumping on him like they would if he was a republican. no diffrent then your buddy calling you an @!#$ versus some stranger. if your buddy says it, you laugh and its no big deal. if its some stranger you get all mad and pissed off.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, January 20, 2010 6:11 PM on j-body.org
Fcuk stupid sh!t like this anyway. Nation's future is hangin by a thread, and this passes for important? Really?

Perhaps we'll get lucky and Bin Laden will drop a dirty bomb on DC and we can just start over with a new set. This one is shot to hell.

Thursday, January 21, 2010 9:08 AM on j-body.org
Attention ho wrote:Fcuk stupid sh!t like this anyway. Nation's future is hangin by a thread, and this passes for important? Really?
Everyone is thinking it, so I'm just going to go ahead and say it. Bill, if Bush had said this, you'd be all over it...

fortune cookie say: better a delay than a disaster
Thursday, January 21, 2010 10:02 AM on j-body.org
Attention ho wrote:Fcuk stupid sh!t like this anyway. Nation's future is hangin by a thread, and this passes for important? Really?

Perhaps we'll get lucky and Bin Laden will drop a dirty bomb on DC and we can just start over with a new set. This one is shot to hell.

i personally think its a good thing, if this is the best news they have to report then the day must be a pretty boring one. which is good. because you know if there was worse @!#$ going on they would be all over it versus having to dig thru dirt to try and make these stories stick.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, January 21, 2010 10:05 AM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:

i personally think its a good thing, if this is the best news they have to report then the day must be a pretty boring one. which is good. because you know if there was worse @!#$ going on they would be all over it versus having to dig thru dirt to try and make these stories stick.
There has been a lot of "news" from this book, which really contains nothing of substance at all. News nowadays is really just anything that is new and can be spun without any real investigation.

fortune cookie say: better a delay than a disaster
Thursday, January 21, 2010 10:12 AM on j-body.org
OHV notec wrote:
Everyone is thinking it, so I'm just going to go ahead and say it. Bill, if Bush had said this, you'd be all over it...

Nah. Bush didn't need my help to look like an ass. I don't defend people based on their political affiliation. You make a major mistake if that's your perception.

I am a moderate, and I like to step back, past the din of rhetorical screaming, and try to see the truth. It's very peaceful out here

Thursday, January 21, 2010 6:04 PM on j-body.org
Go over to some other nations some time....

Try Israel...

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Thursday, January 21, 2010 6:06 PM on j-body.org
For...what? I'm not being an ass, I really don't know what you're referring to...

Thursday, January 21, 2010 6:10 PM on j-body.org
Being nice out there... I hit post to soon...

I meant the world as a hole, not the part about looking at the hyperbolic paraboloid of a issue.

I still love you though!

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Monday, January 25, 2010 1:15 PM on j-body.org
These days, you will get away with ANYTHING if you are a democrat. I'll agree that what Senator Reid said wasn't very bad at all, I actually do agree with it. However, if McCain would've made that same statement or Palin or Scott Brown or anybody that was running as a republican, our heavily liberal media would love to chop them to pieces over it

Hope is not a plan. Change is not a destination.
Monday, January 25, 2010 1:35 PM on j-body.org
Agreed with the last part about "McCane" et al, not so much with the first.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search