Republicans Have Used *Slaughter Solution* Many Times - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Republicans Have Used *Slaughter Solution* Many Times
Friday, March 19, 2010 9:30 PM on j-body.org

Re: Republicans Have Used *Slaughter Solution* Many Times
Saturday, March 20, 2010 1:08 PM on j-body.org
This being why many of those a$$clowns were rightfully voted out of office. It does not make it right in this case because they have "done it before" I remember many times when I was a kid and my younger brother would do something and get in trouble. His answer was "but mike did it". guess what, my dad didn't give a rats a$$. I do not agree with either party using this policy, especially since it is molding rules to fit your current situation.
The fast is it is wrong either way. Especially when you consider the current situation and the impact it is going to make on our future. Lets leave the dumb but he did it crap to elementary schools.

Saturday, March 20, 2010 1:47 PM on j-body.org
Dont try... he is lost.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Saturday, March 20, 2010 5:14 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

He also noted that Democrats used the maneuver 49 times in the following Congress, which they controlled.
Quote:

Nothing - nothing - approaches the sheer scale of this trillion-dollar government takeover of health care
Two very important things to keep in mind here, as well as the fact that "they did it first" doesn't cut it. It's been the cry of you and Goodwrench here for quite some time now, and it's (as with most of your attempts) purile first-grade immaturity.

Saturday, March 20, 2010 10:14 PM on j-body.org
Were this "Slaughter Solution" (lol, as if she originated it...Quik, you got took down the river AGAIN by your handlers on this one!) not portrayed as some new, sinister plot, we'd not be ridiculing the GOP for being so disingenuous, having done the very same thing themselves many times in the past when THEY were majority.

Fcukem. The GOP brought this scrutiny upon themselves. They can't help it...their de facto Leader is a drug-addled radio personality. They are indeed lost.

Sunday, March 21, 2010 7:07 AM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:Were this "Slaughter Solution"...not portrayed as some new, sinister plot
From the Mann article mentioned in the article you posted:
Quote:

It is a new twist (like the use of reconciliation to approve changes to the underlying bill negotiated by House and Senate leaders) to an old and perfectly legitimate parliamentary tool.
While the rule has been used a lot over the past few years, it has not been used in this way. But you would rather dumb everything down and claim arguing against it is extreme.

Quote:

Fcukem. The GOP brought this scrutiny upon themselves. They can't help it...their de facto Leader is a drug-addled radio personality. They are indeed lost.
More weak insults on your part, showing how much you fall into the repetition of these claims from the progressive media.

Sunday, March 21, 2010 8:45 AM on j-body.org
I can fix this for us. Maybe not for YOU, because it's kinda dark and stinky where your head is...it's no wonder you can't see points made by others. However, I ASSure you, others reading can.

Let's do an exercise. Let's show how this is NOT some new, innovative device invented by congressperson Slaughter, thereby destroying the gist of your lame whine about it. I will reproduce the first post of your "Slaughter Solution" thread where your thread title inferred that this new sinister act by Slaughter is so new, so evil, it needs to be named after the person who (you were told!) invented it...which, she didn't, as we all now know, and as you do also now know, but it's too late to re-name your thread, lol!

We'll just reprint your first post below, but swap roles. It will be fun! I'll switch Repub for Democrat and let's see how it reads:

Misinformation Peddler wrote:Republicans Ram Patriot Act and Other Controversial Bills Through the House

Worthy of noting is that late reports are the House passed a rule essentially saying that the bill to have been actually passed in it's original form before an amendment bill could be passed (novel idea).

While it looks like the Drier Solution will actually get this bill infringing our constitutional rights passed, I'd simply like to see what people have to say about the whole thing. Seems to me that they're all (Republicans) trying to come up with any way possible to ram this atrocity through before they lose their overwhelming majority in November.

Hmm. Reads the same way. Isn't that interesting? Not such an innovative, new and evil idea now, is it? Just a standard mechanism used by a majority, as the Republicans were before the sky fell in on them, and as they used extensively to pass their own bills. Business as usual in COngress, and business as usual in the game of the Far Right manipulating Quik's perceptions.

Quik, you are wrapped around Right's little finger. They could do better, though...you are starting to really suck at this.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, March 21, 2010 8:49 AM

Sunday, March 21, 2010 10:09 AM on j-body.org
Mike Demo (Civic Eater) wrote:This being why many of those a$$clowns were rightfully voted out of office. It does not make it right in this case because they have "done it before" I remember many times when I was a kid and my younger brother would do something and get in trouble. His answer was "but mike did it". guess what, my dad didn't give a rats a$$. I do not agree with either party using this policy, especially since it is molding rules to fit your current situation.
The fast is it is wrong either way. Especially when you consider the current situation and the impact it is going to make on our future. Lets leave the dumb but he did it crap to elementary schools.
QFT.
With this being said, Republicans that are out there complaining (as if we didn't know their tactics to get their agenda passed) on what Democrats are doing today, have absolute no room to talk.
So save the hypocrisy .

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 10:14 PM on j-body.org
so?

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Wednesday, March 24, 2010 10:21 PM on j-body.org
SO, Quik getting his pampers in a wad over it was silly, stupid, and downright hilarious. Just another thread that deserved to die the moment it came to life.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search