Sweet Jesus- Our leaders in congress are amazing. - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Sweet Jesus- Our leaders in congress are amazing.
Monday, April 05, 2010 5:14 AM on j-body.org
These are your leaders. They know more than you do about ....stuff

Hank Johnson wins my tool of the week award for this act, but looking into his career he is actually just cruising along, turns out a tool since his excellent education in Washington D.C.'s finest schools.

BIO
Wiki Bio

Anyone else think people running for elected office should have to take a few basic classes first? Maybe some sort of an are you retarded test, then maybe and possible a quiz on the constitution they are promising to uphold, and then how to read the bills they vote on 101?

Re: Sweet Jesus- Our leaders in congress are amazing.
Monday, April 05, 2010 7:58 AM on j-body.org
I had read about the story, but figured he was speaking figuratively. Perhaps he was...I don't know. But where in all of God's green goodness, did he learn to talk? Even G.W., with all his Bushisms, never ever EVER sounded that dumb. That video was simply painful to watch. How that officer didn't laugh in his face, speaks mountains of military discipline.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Monday, April 05, 2010 8:08 AM on j-body.org
LOL. What a fool. Don't these people know they are on TV?

"We don't anticipate that." OMG! How did he not just break into laughter?

Monday, April 05, 2010 11:11 AM on j-body.org
you've gotta be @!#$ kidding me. what a moron. just listening to him talk actually made me want to jump off the nearest building.

i wasn't aware people were actually worried about guam capsizing, but damn i guess its an epidemic.

Check out my build thread!

Monday, April 05, 2010 12:35 PM on j-body.org
Islands are not just floating out in the ocean... the kid who delivers my paper probably knows this

I would have loved for the officer to just say "that is not possible"

but that is not how this world works...

Monday, April 05, 2010 12:43 PM on j-body.org
Such is our democracy in action. He is an elected representative of his district. Just be glad he's not YOUR congressman, lol!

Monday, April 05, 2010 1:16 PM on j-body.org
reading the story and hearing his reasoning when asked it made sence. but then seeing the video tape it looked like he was seriously asking if it would flip over. god if i was the officer i would have had to respond with " sir, are you really asking me if the island would flip over? that would have cleared everything up right there.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, April 08, 2010 6:29 PM on j-body.org
i could only imagine how intelligent the people who elected him are. Holy Jesus, I know in my time doing briefings to high level agencies I never saw this. Imagine the company that would allow him to be a representative. *Only in congress*

Thursday, April 08, 2010 7:22 PM on j-body.org
Only in America ! Thanks to our wonderful Constitution

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search