Wikileaks founder walks .. - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Wikileaks founder walks ..
Sunday, October 24, 2010 7:06 PM on j-body.org

Quote:

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange walks out of interview..from cnn

Good on him i say .

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "

Re: Wikileaks founder walks ..
Sunday, October 24, 2010 10:07 PM on j-body.org
What is the point of wikileaks anyway? With all the government agencies he's pissing off, i'm surprised he doesn't have a hunk of lead lodged in his skull.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Monday, October 25, 2010 6:59 AM on j-body.org
Kevin Trudeau wrote:What is the point of wikileaks anyway? With all the government agencies he's pissing off, i'm surprised he doesn't have a hunk of lead lodged in his skull.

To release secret info the gov doesn't want leaked DUH .

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Monday, October 25, 2010 9:11 AM on j-body.org
John H wrote:
Kevin Trudeau wrote:What is the point of wikileaks anyway? With all the government agencies he's pissing off, i'm surprised he doesn't have a hunk of lead lodged in his skull.

To build the ego of the site owners and encourage conspiracy nutjobs DUH .

There, fixed.

Monday, October 25, 2010 10:00 AM on j-body.org
Go watch more american idol you sheep .^^^ bill

Everything they release is real but the news would have you believe otherwise .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, October 25, 2010 10:09 AM

" Mark Twain "
Monday, October 25, 2010 10:33 AM on j-body.org
Everything they release is designed to make trouble. War is hell...get over it.

Monday, October 25, 2010 3:52 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:Everything they release is designed to make trouble. War is hell...get over it.

I don't understand how its supposed to make trouble please explain , i have never experienced war and i don't ever plan on it either i am sure it is close to a living hell .

" Mark Twain "
Monday, October 25, 2010 4:08 PM on j-body.org
John H wrote:
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:Everything they release is designed to make trouble. War is hell...get over it.

I don't understand how its supposed to make trouble please explain , i have never experienced war and i don't ever plan on it either i am sure it is close to a living hell .

I don't see releasing such information as serving any useful purpose. I question Wikileak's true motives. War is chock-full of unsavory stuff, and always has been...and despite this smear campaign, always will be. I don't second-guess the military's decision making capability, nor its ability to police itself and tend to its own issues internally.

Being exposed to hand-picked pieces of otherwise incomplete scenarios is a waste of my time. I prefer to either know the entire story, or none of it...my life is too important to me to waste on such bullsh!t.

Monday, October 25, 2010 6:08 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:
John H wrote:

I don't see releasing such information as serving any useful purpose. I question Wikileak's true motives. War is chock-full of unsavory stuff, and always has been...and despite this smear campaign, always will be. I don't second-guess the military's decision making capability, nor its ability to police itself and tend to its own issues internally.

Being exposed to hand-picked pieces of otherwise incomplete scenarios is a waste of my time. I prefer to either know the entire story, or none of it...my life is too important to me to waste on such bullsh!t.

Understood man .

" Mark Twain "
Wednesday, October 27, 2010 9:15 AM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:
John H wrote:

qft

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search