Saturn/Neon rear disc swap group purchase - Page 12 - Sales and Group Purchase Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Saturn/Neon rear disc swap group purchase
Wednesday, June 12, 2013 6:24 AM
Apparently I left out the cost of the e-brake brackets when I requoted the pricing earlier. They are an additional $20.

I'll update as soon as I get word from the shop on when I'll be able to pick the adapters up.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 6:36 AM
3/8"
1. Mike Lomond - senor_lazy@hotmail.com - 1fine89 - Qty 1 - no Bracket - Paypal
2. Tyler Tipple - Tipple1994@live.ca - Tipple561 - Qty 1 - Bracket - Paypal
3. Nick Allred - dfrustynails@gmail.com - Qty 1 - Bracket=No - Paypal--paid
4. James Walters - the_jamester@excite.com Qty 1 - Bracket - Paypal--paid

5/8"
1. Tony Campbell - tony.campbell@adelphia.net - Qty 1 - Bracket=Yes - Paypal--paid
2. Brent Fitzgerald - flynhawaiian1@msn.com - fitz02 - qty 1 - Bracket=no - Paypal
3. Micah Hill - mah_cmos@hotmail.com - Qty 1 - Bracket=Yes - Paypal--paid
4. Andrew Samson - badbowtie950@gmail.com - Ecoswapped - Qty 1 - Bracket = Yes - Paypal

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, June 12, 2013 10:21 AM

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 8:58 AM
Hey sorry for being last minute and doing this but can you please take me off the list for the 3/8 brackets, I just couple days ago traded a engine for used whole setup, thanks

FuzzMASTA9
Wednesday, June 12, 2013 10:21 AM
Pete P wrote:Hey sorry for being last minute and doing this but can you please take me off the list for the 3/8 brackets, I just couple days ago traded a engine for used whole setup, thanks
done

Friday, June 21, 2013 4:56 PM
I'd be interested in the ss brake lines too
Sunday, June 30, 2013 8:32 AM
Last day of June. Update?

Monday, July 01, 2013 5:06 AM
Sorry guys, I have no update. I'll try to get one this week.
My machinist has been very busy, and he was away for a week.
Hopefully I'll get some good news to post.

Stay tuned!

Tuesday, July 02, 2013 7:34 PM
Definitely not trying to jack the thread, but I have a set of saturn calipers with ebrake brackets, rubber caliper hoses, and ebc red stuff pads all was bought new and now have about 1500 miles on them. Were used briefly with the saturn swap. Thought this might help someone out who is getting these brackets. PM me for more info as I do not want to clog this thread.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013 6:03 AM
OK guys, the shop was closed last week, but I talked to my machinist last night.
We're looking at 3 weeks on these. He is ordering the stock, and will get them cut sometime next week. I'll get the hardware order together and have things ready.

I'm runing 5 and 5, so there still is one 5/8" set for the taking!

Friday, July 12, 2013 8:33 AM
3/8"
1. Mike Lomond - senor_lazy@hotmail.com - 1fine89 - Qty 1 - no Bracket - Paypal--paid
2. Tyler Tipple - Tipple1994@live.ca - Tipple561 - Qty 1 - Bracket - Paypal

5/8"
1. Tony Campbell - tony.campbell@adelphia.net - Qty 1 - Bracket=Yes - Paypal--paid
2. Brent Fitzgerald - flynhawaiian1@msn.com - fitz02 - qty 1 - Bracket=no - Paypal
4. Andrew Samson - badbowtie950@gmail.com - Ecoswapped - Qty 1 - Bracket = Yes - Paypal

Saturday, July 13, 2013 9:41 PM
I paid

Monday, July 15, 2013 6:21 AM
Tyler Tipple wrote:I paid
My appologies. Updated!

3/8"
1. Mike Lomond - senor_lazy@hotmail.com - 1fine89 - Qty 1 - no Bracket - Paypal--paid
2. Tyler Tipple - Tipple1994@live.ca - Tipple561 - Qty 1 - Bracket - Paypal--paid

5/8"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, July 15, 2013 6:25 AM

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 11:24 AM
I am very interested in this but am still doing research on upgrading my car... I see the last time you did this was quite some time ago and I dont want to miss the boat on this one... :/

Does anyone else have success stories posted?
Thursday, July 18, 2013 3:57 PM
Thanks for being understanding Shawn!
3/8"
2. Tyler Tipple - Tipple1994@live.ca - Tipple561 - Qty 1 - Bracket - Paypal--paid

5/8"
2. Micah Hill - mah_cmos@hotmail.com - Qty 1 - Bracket=Yes - Paypal--paid
3. Andrew Samson - badbowtie950@gmail.com - Ecoswapped - Qty 1 - Bracket = Yes - Paypal

2002 cavalier LS Sport Sedan

Sunday, August 04, 2013 2:41 PM
Are they ready yet? Are they ready yet? O.o

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 7:53 AM
I'll check with the shop, but I'm hoping to get the good news. I'll let you know as soon as I do!

Friday, August 09, 2013 10:56 AM
I would Love to get this setup for my cavalier, but with house projects going on right now my money is going there. Would spring of 2014 be to late to jump on this?

Cardomain.com yellowintrpid00 has some of my old/current projects
Monday, August 12, 2013 5:46 PM
email me when you know for sure about the timing, i will message you the email.

Thursday, August 15, 2013 4:52 AM
Blobeo wrote:I would Love to get this setup for my cavalier, but with house projects going on right now my money is going there. Would spring of 2014 be to late to jump on this?
When you're ready, check this thread, or shoot me a PM. I'm sure this batch will be gone by then, but who knows when the next run will be.

Also, I can do these at anytime, for a single order. They'll just be a little more money.

UPDATE:
Talked to the shop last night. They're going out to the platers either tomorrow or Monday for the anodizing. They should be back next week.
I'm dropping the ebrake brackets off at the powdercoater tomorrow, too. I expect to be able to ship all of the kits out within the next couple of weeks.

Thursday, August 15, 2013 5:36 AM
Awesome thanks for the update. Looking forward to getting theses.
Tuesday, August 20, 2013 9:16 AM
OK I should have the adapters back this weekend, but it looks like the guys that ordered e-brake brackets will be waiting a little longer. The powdercoat shop is backed up. They're going to try to squeeze me in with some other parts they're doing next week, but it may be the end of the month before I get them back.

Hardware should be in any day, too, so I get to start packing stuff up soon.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 7:13 AM
OK, so I didn't get them back yet, but I should have them back any day, and I'll have the hardware is in, I just have to go pick it up.
I'm expecting to be able to start shipping them out over the weekend, mid next week by the latest.

Stay tuned!

3 sets still available!

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 7:51 AM
Cool, Thanks Mr.Quick . The basement in my house flooded this spring and been rebuilding it so that's where all my money has been dumped into. Would Like to get them sooner, but the house is top on the list. Wife's orders.

Thursday, August 29, 2013 2:30 PM
Sorry to double post but I have a quick Question on These items. I figure that we are using neon rotors with 95ish saturn calipers this will all work behind the Stock 16" wheels that come on the Z24 Models.? Just Making sure due to the fact that most aftermarket kits for these usually require u to upgrade to 17" wheels and trying to take care of the main parts of the car before I break down & get better wheels and tires. Thanks Guys

Saturday, September 14, 2013 10:13 AM
Update?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search