Saturn/Neon rear disc swap group purchase - Page 18 - Sales and Group Purchase Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Saturn/Neon rear disc swap group purchase
Tuesday, January 28, 2014 5:24 PM on j-body.org
Mr. Quick wrote:Update:

3/8" ($170)
1. James Barclay - 4drs4morewhores -EasykrewCeo@gmail.com - Qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = yes ! - color-black
2. Sebastien Giroux - 91v6z24 - dixroue@hotmail.com Qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = yes - color: black or red preferred, otherwise any color PAID
3. Bob DuPhily - Gtzryda - bizob24@gmail.com - qty 1 - ebrake. =no brakelines=no - color = red
4. Carl Calvin - cavcarl05 - forecarlcalvin@hotmail.com - qty 1 - ebrake = yes - f & r brakelines = yes - color = black. Ca.95818

PAID

5/8" ($150)
1. Shayne Godding - Godding_s@hotmail.com -qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = No - Color= preferably black
2. Zackary Wilson - Driger1991 -Zacks1978z28@aol.com - qty 1 - ebrake = yes -brakelines = no -color = no PAID
3. Austin Stilwell - astilwell611 -astilwe2@uncc.edu - qty 1 - ebrake - no -brakelines - no - color - red
4. Merlin Fontaine - magik1109 - magicien11@bell.net - qty 1 - ebrake = no - brakelines=no - color black
5. Mike Jean - mikesxoom1989@Gmail.com - qty 1 - brake = yes brakelinds=no color black.
6.Jared AUgustine - megatron1764@yahoo.com - qty 1 - ebrake =no =brakeline= no color = no PAID

3/4" ($170)
1. Dave Holmes - 2 UNIQ - sirdholmes@aol.com - qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = yes-color-black

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 5:38 PM on j-body.org
I'm sorry, that last paid update in the 3/8" list i believe goes with Bob Duphily.
Sorry Bob.
Tuesday, January 28, 2014 6:03 PM on ecotecpower.com
Can I change my order to include the brake lines, at that price I'll take the whole package.
Ebrake, brake line both, shipped to Canada? I'd like to make payment.
Tuesday, January 28, 2014 6:18 PM on j-body.org
mike jean wrote:Can I change my order to include the brake lines, at that price I'll take the whole package.
Ebrake, brake line both, shipped to Canada? I'd like to make payment.
Absolutely.

FYI guys, since this is the first GP I'm doing with the lines, I forgot to consider the lead time on them. I'll going to get with DSMskyline in this and I'll update with ETA, plus deadlines for payment. This option added a few more things to consider.

Stay tuned. I'll keep you guys updated.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 6:10 AM on j-body.org
Update:

3/8" ($170)
1. James Barclay - 4drs4morewhores -EasykrewCeo@gmail.com - Qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = yes ! - color-black
2. Sebastien Giroux - 91v6z24 - dixroue@hotmail.com Qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = yes - color=black PAID
3. Bob DuPhily - Gtzryda - bizob24@gmail.com - qty 1 - ebrake. =no brakelines=no - color = red PAID
4. Carl Calvin - cavcarl05 - forecarlcalvin@hotmail.com - qty 1 - ebrake=yes - brakelines=yes F&R - color=black PAID

5/8" ($150)
1. Shayne Godding - Godding_s@hotmail.com -qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = No - Color= preferably black
2. Zackary Wilson - Driger1991 -Zacks1978z28@aol.com - qty 1 - ebrake = yes -brakelines = no -color = no PAID
3. Austin Stilwell - astilwell611 -astilwe2@uncc.edu - qty 1 - ebrake - no -brakelines - no - color - red
4. Merlin Fontaine - magik1109 - magicien11@bell.net - qty 1 - ebrake = no - brakelines=no - color black
5. Mike Jean - mikesxoom1989@Gmail.com - qty 1 - ebrake=yes brakelines=yes F&R color black
6.Jared AUgustine - megatron1764@yahoo.com - qty 1 - ebrake =no =brakeline= no color = no PAID

3/4" ($170)
1. Dave Holmes - 2 UNIQ - sirdholmes@aol.com - qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = yes-color-black

Thursday, January 30, 2014 2:35 PM on j-body.org
so how much is it with shipping to canada?

Thursday, January 30, 2014 3:23 PM on j-body.org
Shipping is $10 US, $20 Canada (Prices actually came down a bit for this size box!)

Ebrake brackets are $20 (no extra shipping required)
Braided stainless cables are $80 extra, plus additional shipping of $20 for CA guys

Saturday, February 01, 2014 1:39 PM on ecotecpower.com
Just to clarify the braided stainless cables. Are the ebrake cables.

So the stainless steel brake lines from Dsm are the hydraulic brake lines right?
Sunday, February 02, 2014 3:37 PM on j-body.org
mike jean wrote:Just to clarify the braided stainless cables. Are the ebrake cables.

So the stainless steel brake lines from Dsm are the hydraulic brake lines right?
The braided stainless lines are the hydraulic lines from DSMskyline. The ebrake brackets are if you need them because the calipers you got didn't have them (some remanufactured ones don't come with them). I don't offer any e-brake cables.

Sunday, February 02, 2014 3:39 PM on j-body.org
Mr. Quick, I think the confusion come from your post above: "Braided stainless cables are $80 extra, plus additional shipping of $20 for CA guys"

Turbocharged Intercooled 3400 1993 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24
Monday, February 03, 2014 2:57 AM on j-body.org
3400tZ wrote:Mr. Quick, I think the confusion come from your post above: "Braided stainless cables are $80 extra, plus additional shipping of $20 for CA guys"
Oops. My bad. I don't know why I typed cables in there, but those are the hydraulic lines from DSMSkyline that replace all of the hardlines on the axle beam, and connect right to the caliper, giving you a very clean connection.

Monday, February 03, 2014 10:26 AM on j-body.org
Ok so last time i looked it was $310 for me with the rear hydraulic lines. I would also like the front lines please so can i get a confirmed shipped price to Canada. Can send money when i know the full total. Thanks mr. Quick
Monday, February 03, 2014 10:47 AM on j-body.org
James Barclay wrote:Ok so last time i looked it was $310 for me with the rear hydraulic lines. I would also like the front lines please so can i get a confirmed shipped price to Canada. Can send money when i know the full total. Thanks mr. Quick
You are correct. Your total with all options and shipping is $345.

Monday, February 03, 2014 9:08 PM on j-body.org
Mr. Quick wrote:
James Barclay wrote:Ok so last time i looked it was $310 for me with the rear hydraulic lines. I would also like the front lines please so can i get a confirmed shipped price to Canada. Can send money when i know the full total. Thanks mr. Quick
You are correct. Your total with all options and shipping is $345.

Ok awesome when will it be ready to ship out with all the extra options ? Approximatly thanks again mr.quick
Tuesday, February 04, 2014 10:28 AM on j-body.org
I will be able to ship paid orders this weekend.

Thursday, February 06, 2014 2:52 AM on j-body.org
James, I don't know why I just thought of this, but there is a lead time currently on orders with brake lines because I don' thave those. They get ordered when they're paid for. I'm going to say it's probably 2 weeks from the time you pay until I get the order sent out if it has brake lines.

Sunday, February 09, 2014 11:15 AM on j-body.org
Hopefully the weather you guys are having up in the New England are wont delay the lines arriving too much.

"Oil Leak ? What oil Leak ? Oh, Thats Just The Sweat From All The HorsePower!!"

Sunday, February 09, 2014 1:21 PM on j-body.org
Looks like I'll be sending stuff out next weekend. I have everything except the brakelines from DSMskyline (he sent them already, but tracking says I'll get them toward the end of this coming week) and the e-brake brackets (currently being powdercoated)

Sunday, February 09, 2014 1:41 PM on j-body.org
Sooo Micah just informed me about these after seeing his. Well done sir. I have Saturn calipers and Jeff's adapters but like the idea of runnin neon rotors instead. appears this round is over what's the hit on getting a set made?

Sunday, February 09, 2014 4:15 PM on j-body.org
^this

It beats a Honda!
Monday, February 10, 2014 10:57 PM on j-body.org
Would like to get in on the next round whenever possible.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 6:46 AM on j-body.org
Guys, I have everything in my possesion except the e-brake brackets and brakelines. The ebrake brackets are being powdercoated, and the brakelines for the paid orders should be here any day.

I have more sets of adapters available from this run. The shop went ahead and cut as many as they could get out of the stock I bought. I left a few 5/8" thickness sets non-anodized, so if I need to have more done with the recess (3/8" sets), I can do it.

Put your names on the list and send payments in. I'll get you taken care of.

The brakelines are ordered when paid for. There is approximately a 10 day lead time on these.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, February 11, 2014 9:17 AM

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 9:02 AM on j-body.org
PM sent

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 9:44 PM on j-body.org
3/8" ($170)
2. Sebastien Giroux - 91v6z24 - dixroue@hotmail.com Qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = yes - color=black PAID
3. Bob DuPhily - Gtzryda - bizob24@gmail.com - qty 1 - ebrake. =no brakelines=no - color = red PAID
4. Carl Calvin - cavcarl05 - forecarlcalvin@hotmail.com - qty 1 - ebrake=yes - brakelines=yes F&R - color=black PAID

5/8" ($150)
2. Zackary Wilson - Driger1991 -Zacks1978z28@aol.com - qty 1 - ebrake = yes -brakelines = no -color = no PAID
5. Mike Jean - mikesxoom1989@Gmail.com - qty 1 - ebrake=yes brakelines=yes F&R color black
6.Jared AUgustine - megatron1764@yahoo.com - qty 1 - ebrake =no =brakeline= no color = no PAID
7.Fernando Salas - fission3376 - frn.fission@yahoo.com - qty 1 - ebrake = yes - brakelines = yes - color = black

3/4" ($170)
Tuesday, February 11, 2014 9:48 PM on j-body.org
Just added myself to the 5/8" list. I think I did it right? Anyway do we get invoiced on paypal? Sorry first time doing this.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search