Saturn/Neon rear disc swap group purchase - Page 21 - Sales and Group Purchase Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Saturn/Neon rear disc swap group purchase
Saturday, March 22, 2014 1:00 PM on j-body.org
Houston, we have tracking. All systems go......well after i get my tran's sycros fixed. Thanks Shawn.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 6:03 AM on j-body.org
Rodney, I got your payment for the upgrade. I'll get those 3/8" brackets sent out ASAP!

Guys, I have currently ready to go a set of 3/8" brackets, a front & rear set of brakelines, and plenty of e-brake brackets.

Dave, I still have the 3/4" set for you. You've asked for totals a few times, but I'm still waiting on payment. Do you still want these?

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 6:20 AM on j-body.org
Edit...

How much for a set of ebrake brackets shipped to canada?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, March 25, 2014 6:22 AM
Tuesday, March 25, 2014 6:28 AM on j-body.org
Philly D wrote:Are the e-brake brackets coated at all? Do they come with the bolts to bolt them to the caliper?
Yes, they're black powdercoated, and yes, they come with the bolts to attach them to the caliper. The only set that went out without coating was because the person who ordered them didn't want to wait for them to get back from the shop.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 6:30 AM on j-body.org
Philly D wrote:Edit...

How much for a set of ebrake brackets shipped to canada?
LOL. You must have edited while I was replying.

They're $40 shipped to Canada for just the ebrake brackets. $20 added onto the kit because they do not require additional shipping charge.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 9:54 AM on j-body.org
I got mine today from p.o. Everything looks great. Thanks Mr. Quick.
Tuesday, March 25, 2014 3:27 PM on j-body.org
Just picked up my parts from the p.o. and everything looks great. Very good quality. Thanks mr.Quick!
Thursday, April 03, 2014 11:06 AM on j-body.org
FYI guys, I just talked to my brother-in-law, who is back to work, and he will be sending out some more brackets for anodizing. He'll give me a total of each when they come back.

Friday, April 11, 2014 8:08 AM on j-body.org
UPDATE!

I currently have 2 each in the 5/8" thickness and 3/8" thickness ready to go. I'll inventory my hardware this evening, but I believe I have enough for these four sets, which means they can ship out immediately upon payment.

I'm also putting up the 3/4" thick set I had made for Dave (2 UNIQ). Unfortunately Dave, I've tried to contact you quite a bit, and I'm not getting anywhere.
I had this piece made special, and I'm not going to keep sitting on it. If someone else wants it, it's available.

Saturday, April 12, 2014 3:57 PM on j-body.org
Mr. Quick wrote:UPDATE!

I currently have 2 each in the 5/8" thickness and 3/8" thickness ready to go. I'll inventory my hardware this evening, but I believe I have enough for these four sets, which means they can ship out immediately upon payment.

I'm also putting up the 3/4" thick set I had made for Dave (2 UNIQ). Unfortunately Dave, I've tried to contact you quite a bit, and I'm not getting anywhere.
I had this piece made special, and I'm not going to keep sitting on it. If someone else wants it, it's available.

Mr. Quick i have payment here waiting to be sent either tonight or tomorrow for $345 us. For the 3/8 brackets with ebrake piece in black with both the front and rear stainless lines. Just wanted to get confirmation that everything is correct and im good to send you the mula! I will be sending $400 canadian because of the dollar conversion and the pay pal fees. Thanks again man cant wait for my rear brake setup!
Saturday, April 12, 2014 5:01 PM on j-body.org
James, you're all set. I'll package it all up and get it ready to go.

Sunday, April 13, 2014 1:07 PM on j-body.org
Mr. Quick wrote:James, you're all set. I'll package it all up and get it ready to go.

Perfect money has been sent via paypal let me know when you get it just to make sure all is well! Excited for my package arrival! Thanks again mr.quick
Sunday, April 13, 2014 5:48 PM on j-body.org
James Barclay wrote:Perfect money has been sent via paypal let me know when you get it just to make sure all is well! Excited for my package arrival! Thanks again mr.quick
Payment received. Will ship out tomorrow.

UPDATE:

I currently have 2 sets in the 5/8" thickness and 1 set in the 3/8" thickness ready to go. They can ship out immediately upon payment.

I have one set of rear only stainless lines available. James scooped up the front and rear set that I had over ordered last time.
I will have to order any additional lines beyond that when the kits are paid for.

Friday, April 18, 2014 2:48 PM on j-body.org
Mr. Quick wrote:
James Barclay wrote:Perfect money has been sent via paypal let me know when you get it just to make sure all is well! Excited for my package arrival! Thanks again mr.quick
Payment received. Will ship out tomorrow.

UPDATE:

I currently have 2 sets in the 5/8" thickness and 1 set in the 3/8" thickness ready to go. They can ship out immediately upon payment.

I have one set of rear only stainless lines available. James scooped up the front and rear set that I had over ordered last time.
I will have to order any additional lines beyond that when the kits are paid for.

Awesome any tracking numbers?
Saturday, April 19, 2014 5:29 AM on j-body.org
James,

I thought I put your email into the system when I created the label, but I must not have. I'm on my phone right now, so I don't have the number, but I'll get it to you later.

Saturday, April 19, 2014 4:42 PM on j-body.org
Ok cool yeah cuz i havent got an email, just pm me if ya can thanks again mr.quick!!!!
Wednesday, April 23, 2014 6:38 AM on j-body.org
Still available:

2 sets in 5/8" thickness $150 plus shipping
1 set in 3/8" thickness $170 plus shipping
1 set in 3/4" thickness $170 plus shipping
1 set of rear stainless lines $80 (plus $20 added shipping if going to Canada)
plenty of e-brake brackets. ($20 with kit, $25 shipped in US, $40 shipped to Canada)

All of the above is ready to ship immediately.

Wednesday, April 30, 2014 5:55 AM on j-body.org
Currently available:

1 sets in 5/8" thickness $150 plus shipping
1 set in 3/8" thickness $170 plus shipping
1 set in 3/4" thickness $170 plus shipping
1 set of rear stainless lines $80 (plus $20 added shipping if going to Canada)
plenty of e-brake brackets. ($20 with kit, $25 shipped in US, $40 shipped to Canada)

shipping is $12 US, $20 Canada

All of the above is ready to ship immediately.

Saturday, May 03, 2014 7:43 AM on j-body.org
Package has arrived. Excellent quality! Cant wait to install them, thanks agin mr.Quick!
Friday, May 09, 2014 8:39 AM on j-body.org
James Barclay wrote:Package has arrived. Excellent quality! Cant wait to install them, thanks agin mr.Quick!
No problem.

Still have 4 sets available for immediate shipment.

Friday, May 09, 2014 8:51 AM on j-body.org
Mr. Quick wrote:
James Barclay wrote:Package has arrived. Excellent quality! Cant wait to install them, thanks agin mr.Quick!
No problem.

Still have 4 sets available for immediate shipment.

Trade you a bumper for 1? LOL

"In Oldskool we trust"

Monday, May 12, 2014 5:10 AM on j-body.org
^^^ LMAO

Monday, May 19, 2014 9:21 AM on j-body.org
Is there any stock-style brake hose that will fit with this setup?
Monday, May 19, 2014 11:25 AM on j-body.org
You can probably get something made, but the only "stock style" is to use the Saturn brakeline along with the J-body brake line, which isn't a very clean install. I highly recommend the stainless lines that DSMskyline has.

Monday, May 19, 2014 2:20 PM on j-body.org
Are those the same lines that you have available? $80 for a set of rear lines seems excessive to me.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search