Brunswick Hills, OH Joined:
Monday, April 1, 2002Last Update:
Wednesday, January 30, 2013Last Seen:
Sunday, February 17, 2019Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWeb Page: http://www.cardomain.com/id/solazul
1996 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24
About This Vehicle:
sadly late january 2003 i was involved in a single car accident involving a telephone pole, the car is totaled and i must move to yet my 3rd j.......
Body Style: Coupe
Color: *TOTALED...* red / primer
Engine: 2.4L DOHC "Twin Cam"
Interior: black, with the red dotted z interior
Purchase Date: june 2002
Purchased From: axelrod chrystler
- bosch platnum 2 spark plugs
- red wire loom
- air box cut to match ram air hood
- removed bong
- goldline springs sitting in my room
- Racing hart C5 17 inch rims on kumho skins
- z racing 14 inch winter rims and goodyear skins
- red neons
- recaro seats out of a jetta gti
- legacy 5 inch screen and a power acoustic dvd player
- crap all over thanks to jokr taking his car apart and leaving it in mine....
- filled z24 with striping tape
euro clear headlamps and corners
- tinted windows
- bomex knockoff body kit
- rk ram air hood
- euro marker lights
CUSTOM FRONT END MODIFYED BY A PHONE POLE.....
- pioneer 6400 deck
- blaupunkt 6x9's
- alpine 10's and a directed 600d digital amp wraped in a custome made enclosure
more pics there
- shaving some stuff and repainting. drift sides to replace the mangled bomex one...