|About Me:||Let's see.. I'm a crazy Canadian who used to drive a ridiculous amount of miles every summer to literally "hump" members and cars at the JBO Bash every year.
I also used spend far too much money on car parts, then I got married, got a real job, had a beautiful daughter and grew up. Amazing how your priorities in life can change!!
I'm still a crazy Canadian.. and I still like to do stuff that other people haven't thought of as being possible, just to prove them wrong (especially GM techs, ha ha!).
|Hobbies/Interests:||Cars (duuuh), my wife, my daughter, ultimate frisbee.|
|What's New:||I currently own two J-body cars.. One is my daily driver, a red 2005 Sunfire sedan. The other is my project car, a red 2000 Cavalier Z24 convertible.
I have owned many more in the past:
- Silver 2000 Cavalier Z24 (aka the "Bottle Fed Zed") was torched
- White 1999 Cavalier Z24 Convertible (aka the "Zex Machine") sold it
- Red 1998 Sunfire GT (wrecked) scrapped it
- Green 1998 Cavalier Z24 (Eco swapped) sold it to my cousin who wrote it off
- Black 2003 Cavalier sedan (sold it)
|Favorite Quote:||Life moves pretty fast sometimes... if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it! - Ferris Bueller|
Dream Car: Any car that runs without throwing codes.