The 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24. Green. Fully
loaded. As seen on the streets of Southern California...
- Intrax 2" Drop Springs
- Addco 1" Rear Sway Bar
- FD Strut Tower Brace
- Control FX Subframe Brace
- Katana Stryke 18" Wheels
- Nitto NT555 235/40ZR18 Tires
- KYB GR2 Rear Struts
- Powerslot Front Rotors
- PFCM Brake Pads
- Wings West Bigmouth Kit
- Wings West Commando Spoiler
- Custom Paint by Studio Autobody -
Imperial Jade Mica with Platinum Pearl Clearcoat
- 2000 Headlight Conversion
- Tint: 6% rear and front strip
- Clear corner lamps
- Shaved emblems
- Bright @ss headlights
- White Face Gauges
- Foliatec painted dash & trim
- Foliatec painted drums and calipers
- Street Glow Neon
- Chevy Seatbelt Pads
There's a whole lot more currently on the drawing board.
- Pioneer Premier DEH-P720 Head Unit
- Kenwood eXcelon Xr600 6 1/2" (front)
- Kenwood eXcelon X696 6"x9" (rear)
- Audiobahn A1300HCX Amp
- Audiobahn A4601X Amp
- Audiobahn ABP122X Subs
- Optima Deep Cycle (Yellow Top) Battery
Plenty of pictures of the old custom Dynomax dual exhaust setup are available
Body Mods - First Pics, September 15, 2001
Shoreline Showoff, April 29, 2000
Street Legals Pomona, May 20, 2000
It's not every day that you see your car do this!
Check out some pics of this car in the j-body.org registry.
By the way, if you are a fellow J-Body enthusiast, you are hereby invited to check out
j-body.org, for which the KORNflake is the webmaster.