SPONSOREDWHIPS IS A FRAUD - Page 2 - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: SPONSOREDWHIPS IS A FRAUD
Wednesday, December 12, 2007 6:35 AM
Dude, this is like something you should know by 6th grade. Just look in the Websters Dictionary for the meaning of "Sponsored"....

Quote:

spon·sor (spŏn'sər) Pronunciation Key
n.
>One who assumes responsibility for another person or a group during a period of instruction, apprenticeship, or probation.

>One who vouches for the suitability of a candidate for admission.

>One that finances a project or an event carried out by another person or group, especially a business enterprise that pays for radio or television programming in return for advertising time.

tr.v. spon·sored, spon·sor·ing, spon·sors
To act as a sponsor for.

Hello?
re-read the bold print. If your paying for a sponsor then plain & simple your not getting sponsored. They pay you, not the other way around.

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Thursday, December 13, 2007 11:37 PM
^^^ well... I can't argue with that.... probably because that was the point I was trying to make with the TV comerical analogy....

Any other "sponser" that does it differently...... really cant be considered a sponsor...... the trick is that you need to be good enough to make it worth while for a real sponsor to sponsor you...... thats the catch.

Friday, December 14, 2007 8:05 AM
Weebel wrote:^^^ well... I can't argue with that.... probably because that was the point I was trying to make with the TV comerical analogy....

Any other "sponser" that does it differently...... really cant be considered a sponsor...... the trick is that you need to be good enough to make it worth while for a real sponsor to sponsor you...... thats the catch.

i thought that was pretty much known

Friday, December 14, 2007 8:42 AM
StrippedCav98 (Now Quotable) wrote:
Weebel wrote:^^^ well... I can't argue with that.... probably because that was the point I was trying to make with the TV comerical analogy....

i thought that was pretty much known

me too, but companies like these muddy the waters and convince people(newbs) that they can get sponsored with no previous track record of building ANY kind of car, and start with a completely stock car that is a daily driver

for those that still believe paying these people gets you a sponsorship, think of it this way.........when people are given SEMA cars to build, it is because they have already proven they can build cars with previous projects. you dont hear about GM or any other manufacturer coming to some 17 year old kid with no track record, and a PVC intake and fart cannon muffler to build a SEMA car. same concept

Tuesday, June 01, 2010 7:54 PM
if anyone is still interested on this topic still let me know i will update you, i have found critical information for the sponsored whips scam, i traced the number on a program i run and found the exact address, i google earthed the address and not to make anyone mad but they are living large from how big the house is, but i have a picture of thier house point blank but plan on using it to blackmail them for 10k. if it doesnt go as planned ill give everyone their exact address and you can google earth it.
Tuesday, June 01, 2010 8:00 PM
ben rhodes wrote:if anyone is still interested on this topic still let me know i will update you, i have found critical information for the sponsored whips scam, i traced the number on a program i run and found the exact address, i google earthed the address and not to make anyone mad but they are living large from how big the house is, but i have a picture of thier house point blank but plan on using it to blackmail them for 10k. if it doesnt go as planned ill give everyone their exact address and you can google earth it.

yeah... lemme know how that works out for you.

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Tuesday, June 01, 2010 9:26 PM
it only gets more interesting.

Sponsors? Do your build without them and you don't get scammed.

FOR SALE
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search