jbody stickers - Page 3 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: jbody stickers
Monday, May 18, 2009 8:29 PM
I have the correct files already drawn up to have them printed, but I could not get permission from Dave to get it done.

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *

Monday, May 18, 2009 10:15 PM
I want a sticker too....

I really do not understand why Dave doesn't sell them or let some one else sell them and send him some of the profits.

PLEASE GIVE US JBO STICKERS DAVE

Monday, May 18, 2009 10:31 PM
Anybody know what font was used for the original?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, May 18, 2009 10:32 PM

Monday, May 18, 2009 10:41 PM
^^^^^^ Thats not hard to figure out....I had a rear window J-body.org banner made for my car...... (same font but looks nothing like daves so Im good legally - just the URL and thats it)

But Im not telling

Because I dont remember LOL

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 11:53 AM
Still nothing from Dave on this? I don't see why there's not response

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 12:08 PM
JM Graphics / The Sticker Guy! wrote:Still nothing from Dave on this? I don't see why there's not response

I think this has been gone over before, but I'll reiterate...

Dave has two young children, a wife, a house, and a job. I'm sure there is something going on right now that's keeping him from giving his undivided attention to this matter.

I'll also say that his inbox is probably full of emails from people wanting stickers. all the moderators here are fully aware of it. I'm sure it's on his "To Do" list somewhere, it just doesn't have a high priority.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 1:03 PM
i elect JMgraphics for the J stickers

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 1:06 PM
JokerAKA Showoff03LS wrote:i elect JMgraphics for the J stickers

I second that...

"If you have no clue what's going on... STFU!"
Tuesday, May 19, 2009 1:23 PM
JokerAKA Showoff03LS wrote:i elect JMgraphics for the J stickers

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 1:44 PM
FReQ GTO LS2 wrote:
JM Graphics / The Sticker Guy! wrote:Still nothing from Dave on this? I don't see why there's not response

I think this has been gone over before, but I'll reiterate...

Dave has two young children, a wife, a house, and a job. I'm sure there is something going on right now that's keeping him from giving his undivided attention to this matter.

I'll also say that his inbox is probably full of emails from people wanting stickers. all the moderators here are fully aware of it. I'm sure it's on his "To Do" list somewhere, it just doesn't have a high priority.

yeah but all he'd have to do is give the nod and say he wanted a $1 or 10% or whatever of the profits and everyone would win out. It's not like it'd be all that hard to do. Just say yes, send the file and bango..everyone's happy

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 9:11 PM
The shop that originally did the stickers has gone out of business some time ago. I have not had the time to find another shop to get them done. If a reputable shop wants to get in contact with me and discuss numbers that is fine.

I know there are a few people that really want them (and when I say a few, I mean it, you are a minority). I will do what I can to get something going soon. Please don't go over my head though. If you have hard info, or are a graphics shop, email me. If you aren't, please be patient.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 10:29 PM
Dave wrote:The shop that originally did the stickers has gone out of business some time ago. I have not had the time to find another shop to get them done. If a reputable shop wants to get in contact with me and discuss numbers that is fine.

I know there are a few people that really want them (and when I say a few, I mean it, you are a minority). I will do what I can to get something going soon. Please don't go over my head though. If you have hard info, or are a graphics shop, email me. If you aren't, please be patient.

I think this is something for JMgraphics to get in on?

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 11:20 PM
x2

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 6:13 AM
sweet...i hope this works out.

"If you have no clue what's going on... STFU!"
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 8:18 AM
Miller GET ON IT!

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Friday, May 22, 2009 4:18 AM
bump

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Friday, May 22, 2009 1:16 PM
PM'd Dave a few days ago. Awaiting...

Friday, May 22, 2009 1:23 PM
try emailing him. that's what he said in his post above.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Friday, May 22, 2009 7:20 PM
yea man, just let JM get on the job.. at least he's a j enthusiast

we had a guy down here who took Dave's logo and kinda cut it up and made his own rear window graphic. it was kinda ugly and bulky, but it got the point across

if you right-click the logo at the top of the page, and click 'view image'.. I wanna decal of that logo any issues with that, Dave?

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Saturday, May 23, 2009 1:41 AM
heres a low res of what i got

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 10:44 AM
i really hope this is still moving forward?

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 1:43 PM
Honestly, id be willing to pony up some cash for a decal of what stephen posted there, id love that on my side rear windows

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 2:33 PM
Dan Cummings wrote:Honestly, id be willing to pony up some cash for a decal of what stephen posted there, id love that on my side rear windows

x1

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 2:49 PM
I would also put money down for stickers.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009 2:56 PM
Dan Cummings wrote:Honestly, id be willing to pony up some cash for a decal of what stephen posted there, id love that on my side rear windows

x2

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search