jbody stickers - Page 4 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: jbody stickers
Tuesday, May 26, 2009 9:41 PM
do want 2 stickers please!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 4:53 AM
My Bro Does Vinyl graphics, lettering and signs for a living I could run this by him and see what the cost would be, and run the numbers by Dave. How large would you guys think the stickers should be? Also the Blue background behind the JBO could be color matched to your car.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 6:30 AM
I want a new sticker that is 100% the same as the old ones....or as close to it as possible.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 11:29 AM
I have contacted Dave via PM and email.

Haven't heard back yet and from the looks of it, the forum wants me to produce them which i will try my best to once i hear back. Most members here have bought from me so you know I'm reputable

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 3:31 PM
JM Graphics / The Sticker Guy! wrote:I have contacted Dave via PM and email.

Haven't heard back yet and from the looks of it, the forum wants me to produce them which i will try my best to once i hear back. Most members here have bought from me so you know I'm reputable

im sure youll never hear from him cuz i dont think anyone else has

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Sunday, May 31, 2009 12:46 AM
I so Want stickers.....

Sunday, May 31, 2009 8:00 PM
I second that!! I only had to peel off one side that crumbled. The sticker on the other side is fine, so if I could get the original so they could match......
Wednesday, June 03, 2009 12:12 PM
My brother is dropping off some decals for me to post later today, I will try to contact Dave and see if these are feasible, and what copy writes are in place as to whether or not we can reproduce these without any problems. I don't want to step on any toes with this. thanks

Wednesday, June 03, 2009 1:37 PM
DMoose wrote:My brother is dropping off some decals for me to post later today, I will try to contact Dave and see if these are feasible, and what copy writes are in place as to whether or not we can reproduce these without any problems. I don't want to step on any toes with this. thanks

Honestly, If i can't seem to get ahold of him i doubt you will have any luck. I have been doing decals for the majority of the members here for years so I'm reputable by the community.

Wednesday, June 03, 2009 1:46 PM
JM Graphics / The Sticker Guy! wrote:
DMoose wrote:My brother is dropping off some decals for me to post later today, I will try to contact Dave and see if these are feasible, and what copy writes are in place as to whether or not we can reproduce these without any problems. I don't want to step on any toes with this. thanks

Honestly, If i can't seem to get ahold of him i doubt you will have any luck. I have been doing decals for the majority of the members here for years so I'm reputable by the community.

whoop. x2...you tha man...

"If you have no clue what's going on... STFU!"
Wednesday, June 03, 2009 6:36 PM
I have read alot of comments about you here i'm not trying to take any work by any means but merely giving another option for people, two companies twice the output is the way I see it.

Quote:

Honestly, If i can't seem to get ahold of him i doubt you will have any luck. I have been doing decals for the majority of the members here for years so I'm reputable by the community

Wednesday, June 03, 2009 6:59 PM
Ok here is what we have come up with so far let me know what you think? Also this will be dye-cut on 9 year vinyl (Avery)

Wednesday, June 03, 2009 7:07 PM
canceled my order for the 10, gonna wait on dave to do it

Wednesday, June 03, 2009 7:12 PM
DMoose wrote:Ok here is what we have come up with so far let me know what you think? Also this will be dye-cut on 9 year vinyl (Avery)

i like the white background

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Wednesday, June 03, 2009 7:13 PM
i still maintain, that whoever makes these needs to do it in a reverse cut (so it can be put on the inside of the window.) if they did that, i'd be all over it.

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Wednesday, June 03, 2009 8:06 PM
I can run that by my brother. I don't think that would be a problem. but with 9 year vinyl you shouldn't have any shrinkage or rolling problems for sometime.

Quote:

i still maintain, that whoever makes these needs to do it in a reverse cut (so it can be put on the inside of the window.) if they did that, i'd be all over it.

i like the white background

the black background was to add the effect of a tinted window to enhance the look.

Thursday, June 04, 2009 9:35 AM
If you made a reverse cut I'd buy one of both.
Thursday, June 04, 2009 9:49 AM
I'm waiting on him to call me back about the reverse cut. I will pm you when he does.

Tay-Ok wrote:If you made a reverse cut I'd buy one of both.

Thursday, June 04, 2009 1:07 PM
Good News! These can be reverse cut!

Thursday, June 04, 2009 4:17 PM
omg yus.
To verify as well,
they are being cut with no background right?
so that it is the shape of the design, rather than a rectangle block
Thursday, June 04, 2009 6:26 PM
I would also be down for some of these but, I would only buy them from JM Graphics.

No offense but I am not gonna send money to someone that has a brother whos gonna do it, whos only joined here 2 months ago. Maybe if this business had a website or something?

Thursday, June 04, 2009 8:20 PM

Your not going to send me any money, I am going through the proper channels ie. Dave if I can get a hold of him and he agrees. i can also assure you that my brother is very honest and reputable in this community if you want credentials then ask. The internet is full of bogus bull crap too at least I can put a face with what I am getting. if you want number ask I will be more than happy to give you his phone number. As for a website I have been after him for several years to set one up. My brother likes to keep things simple. As for me only being here 2 months, I can't really say much to that other than if I had know about J-body.org before now I would have joined then. I saw a post of someone looking to buy decals and I thought I may be able to help sum of you guys out with the connections I have, I've certainly received plenty of input and help from this web site in the two months I have been here. If you want to buy them from somewhere else then by all means be my guest. I have in no way downed JM Graphics in any way I'm completely sure that he has a great reputable company, just as my brother does in our location. I merely was throwing an option out here for people to be able to get these from more than one supplier, but this isn't my call I do not own this site nor the name.

Scott (Silver Z) wrote:I would also be down for some of these but, I would only buy them from JM Graphics.

No offense but I am not gonna send money to someone that has a brother whos gonna do it, whos only joined here 2 months ago. Maybe if this business had a website or something?

Friday, June 05, 2009 6:27 AM
Scott (Silver Z) wrote:I would also be down for some of these but, I would only buy them from JM Graphics.

x2...JM has proven himself on here for sometime...quality is excellent...never had a problem..and sure many would agree.

"If you have no clue what's going on... STFU!"
Friday, June 05, 2009 7:09 AM
DMoose wrote:Your not going to send me any money, I am going through the proper channels ie. Dave if I can get a hold of him and he agrees. i can also assure you that my brother is very honest and reputable in this community if you want credentials then ask. The internet is full of bogus bull crap too at least I can put a face with what I am getting. if you want number ask I will be more than happy to give you his phone number. As for a website I have been after him for several years to set one up. My brother likes to keep things simple. As for me only being here 2 months, I can't really say much to that other than if I had know about J-body.org before now I would have joined then. I saw a post of someone looking to buy decals and I thought I may be able to help sum of you guys out with the connections I have, I've certainly received plenty of input and help from this web site in the two months I have been here. If you want to buy them from somewhere else then by all means be my guest. I have in no way downed JM Graphics in any way I'm completely sure that he has a great reputable company, just as my brother does in our location. I merely was throwing an option out here for people to be able to get these from more than one supplier, but this isn't my call I do not own this site nor the name.

I was just stating my opinion.

i understand your trying to help people out and thats cool. But with out a history here and not knowing anything of your brothers business and no info makes me very hesitant. Its the internet and there is a lot of people trying to scam a quick buck. I have ordered from JM before and it went very well and the stickers looked great and I will be ordering from him again soon.

I hope you can work it out.

Friday, June 05, 2009 8:49 AM
JM is the shiznit!

WiGM-Tuners member.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search