Need submissions for Domestic Driver Magazine! - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need submissions for Domestic Driver Magazine!
Sunday, May 10, 2009 5:16 PM
With the completion of the May/June 2009 issue Domestic Driver is now looking for submissions for the July/August 2009 issue! If you want to take advantage of this opportunity to show off your car in a different format then please submit ASAP as a Featured Ride or Readers Ride. We are also looking for other types of submissions like How To's, Photoshops, Product Reviews, Club Insiders, Events, Wreckage, Videos, etc...

Subscriptions to the e-zine are free!

For more information please post your question here and/or email us.

http://www.domesticdriver.com/

Re: Need submissions for Domestic Driver Magazine!
Monday, May 11, 2009 8:55 AM
might need to clean mine up and enter it

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Monday, May 11, 2009 3:49 PM
I'd be all over this if I could find someone to do a write up for me lol. I suck a that kinda thing

Monday, May 11, 2009 4:46 PM
Jessie Starnes (The newest member of our staff) sometimes writes articles for people who submit. I PM'd you the email address.

Monday, May 11, 2009 6:37 PM

Hey Jonathan,

I will get pictures and a write up to you early nextweek.....the engine work is complete however the car is a mess....

Monday, May 18, 2009 5:05 PM
Still looking for submissions for our July/August 2009 issue! With all the car shows going on I'm sure lots of cars are looking pretty clean right now?

Friday, May 22, 2009 8:23 PM
check out the SE forums for the 10th Annual FL GM Sport Compact Show.. there should be pics up there. my car needs the kit repainted before it can submitted for anything

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Monday, June 01, 2009 2:46 PM
Today is the official submission deadline. We will be taking submissions all this week though for the July/August 09 issue.

Monday, June 01, 2009 6:36 PM
When is the deadline for the September/October issue? I just got a new digital, and my Beretta is about to be poppin fresh with a 3400/5 speed with custom made headers and tune, and some 13" front brakes.

Monday, June 01, 2009 7:46 PM
what if we aren't show but go?lol

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Friday, June 05, 2009 1:57 PM

KFLO : August 1st.

AJ B : Then you better have some serious go! Possibly just submit as a Readers Ride.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 3:57 PM
We are looking for a few more final submissions. Anyone interested? Send me a email!

Friday, June 19, 2009 7:45 PM
wheres fedder when you need him?

Wednesday, July 01, 2009 8:05 AM
We haven't even finished the July/August issue (should be released in a week or two) but we are looking for submissions for our Sept/Oct issue!

Wednesday, July 01, 2009 10:06 AM
well, my cars finally done pretty much...the engine is coming back out soon for more power but till then its in GREAT shape for pics (the car in my sig) should i just go to the link above and submit photos and a write or how is it done ? not used to this kind of thing

also said you were looking for video? have you looked at the 2009 gm lone star bash video on youtube?

Wednesday, July 01, 2009 12:46 PM
I've been reading Domestic Driver for a while great magazine. You could post a Happy 19th b-day in the september one for me lol.

Great magazine guys, keep up the good work!

I'm not going anywhere just yet

R.I.P. Jimmy "the Rev" Sullivan '81-'09
Friday, July 03, 2009 10:47 AM
this would be pretty cool, i would submit my car, do you guys want the original image, can i submit my HDR images?

Friday, July 03, 2009 3:28 PM
you can do an article on my $50 paint job.. lol

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Friday, July 03, 2009 4:34 PM
do u think u might be looking for something like this for ur next issue? Its a Paxton Supercharged 1990 454SS.. i could have my brother do a write up for me cause hes good at writing and ive got plenty of nice high res pics.

and with the 20s

hehe sorry for picture whoring

Friday, July 03, 2009 5:13 PM
cars only.

Friday, July 03, 2009 5:21 PM
scott (section8cav) wrote:well, my cars finally done pretty much...the engine is coming back out soon for more power but till then its in GREAT shape for pics (the car in my sig) should i just go to the link above and submit photos and a write or how is it done ? not used to this kind of thing

also said you were looking for video? have you looked at the 2009 gm lone star bash video on youtube?

Email me the required items contact at domesticdriver dot com Also no I haven't looked at the video your referring to.

Here are our submission guidelines:

> Featured Rides Checklist:

10+ Pictures taken with a 3MP+ Digital Camera (Exterior, Interior, Trunk, Engine...)

6-12 paragraph article written in third person. Don't just write a history of your car try to make it interesting and different. Write about how it handles and what the modifications have improved and whatever else you think should go in there.

Modifications list categorized by ( Performance / Audio & Visual / Control / Show)

Any extra's such as Dyno sheets, 0-60mph times, track times...

> Reader's Rides Checklist:

4+ Pictures taken with a 3MP+ Digital Camera (Exterior, Interior, Trunk, Engine...)

1 paragraph about your car not including modifications

Modifications list categorized by ( Performance / Audio & Visual / Control / Show)

Your location (city and state of where you live)

Friday, July 03, 2009 8:20 PM
Domestic Driver Magazine wrote:cars only.

ooh boooo

Monday, July 20, 2009 8:37 PM
Domestic Driver Magazine wrote:cars only.

BOOOOOOOOO do the truck common you know you wanna

JGM T-SHIRTS!!!!

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Alexis: Dustin, you're ghey, lol. I am better. I have tits, and tits rule all.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009 4:34 AM
im working on a reader ride for the next issue now only if it would quit raining in the evening so i can get some good pics

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Tuesday, July 21, 2009 1:36 PM
You *need* for me to do an interview on some ICE.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search