Official New JBO Server thread - Page 5 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Half way there!!!!
Thursday, March 18, 2010 8:25 AM
ok so here is an update. The server ships tomorrow. I pulled Dave an extra 10gigs of memory for this server (It only has 6 slots so this is for if memory fails) from extra servers my work had laying around. I also got 4 extra board fans if one should fail. I also asked if he needed any extra parts before they get sent off site today.

Thursday, March 18, 2010 8:56 AM
where the hell is my "like" button for this lol

i approve

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Thursday, March 18, 2010 12:40 PM
I just shipped out overnight the little goodie box with 1 146gig hard drive, 1 130 gig hd, 10 gig memory, extra fans overnight to the gm enthusiast network. Dave will get that Friday and tomorrow the server will ship which he should get Thursday or Friday of next week

Thursday, March 18, 2010 3:45 PM
Hmm.... has anyone noticed a speed increase with the forums? Ever since probably 15 minutes ago, it seems to be going a lot faster for me... Isn't that odd?

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Thursday, March 18, 2010 3:54 PM
just got home and was liek eh? teh pages load!!!

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Thursday, March 18, 2010 4:40 PM
i was just thinking that dave. got home and was going through my routine and kinda realized im having no wait times and its all loading.. good deal

Thursday, March 18, 2010 6:04 PM
Dave wrote:Hmm.... has anyone noticed a speed increase with the forums? Ever since probably 15 minutes ago, it seems to be going a lot faster for me... Isn't that odd?

epic win.... *knowing the inside story makes it more epic win...*

Thursday, March 18, 2010 7:09 PM
also, i know it was mentioned before, but the text edit hotkeys (ctrl + b/i/u) work in the text editor. thats sweet.

Thursday, March 18, 2010 8:46 PM
I can whore without load times! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday, March 19, 2010 12:46 AM
Dave wrote:Hmm.... has anyone noticed a speed increase with the forums? Ever since probably 15 minutes ago, it seems to be going a lot faster for me... Isn't that odd?

sure did notice it.

oh, and i also noticed that the "recent posts" on the home page aren't updating.

Friday, March 19, 2010 10:19 AM
cannon fodder wrote:oh, and i also noticed that the "recent posts" on the home page aren't updating.

Oops, I knew I forgot something.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about

Friday, March 19, 2010 12:17 PM
Very nice!!!! Good work!

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Saturday, March 20, 2010 12:45 PM
i didnt notice anything. but then again i just got a brand new computer that is light years ahead of my old one a couple weeks ago.

but i have noticed the forums not loading up at all a few times over the past couple days... the home page comes up but then when you try to go to any forum it goes but no threads or anything is listed. so whats up with that?

We all need somebody to believe in something...
Saturday, March 20, 2010 1:17 PM
i got that earlier this after noon... im at work and couldn't page dave though...

Monday, March 22, 2010 4:47 AM
it is getting much better around here

thanks Dave

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Monday, March 22, 2010 9:09 AM
Speedline02 (GME Chat!!) wrote:i got that earlier this after noon... im at work and couldn't page dave though...

I guess that explains the message I got sunday afternoon? I was panicking that the site was down again, but when I checked it everything was fne and had been fine since Saturday morning.

Monday, March 22, 2010 12:08 PM
Dave wrote:
Speedline02 (GME Chat!!) wrote:i got that earlier this after noon... im at work and couldn't page dave though...

I guess that explains the message I got sunday afternoon? I was panicking that the site was down again, but when I checked it everything was fne and had been fine since Saturday morning.
i don't recall messaging you sunday afternoon... the site seemed normal saturday evening when i arrived home and forgot about the site issues till now...

Friday, April 02, 2010 10:24 AM
Acidburn said the server shipped!!!

Your car may do 13 sec @ 103 mph, but my car does 146db @ 35 hz.
Friday, April 02, 2010 10:30 AM
yeah he said this a few days ago.... now we'll have two bad ass servers and the old one...

Friday, April 02, 2010 11:58 AM
I just checked and its on the Fedex vehicle for delivery today

Saturday, April 03, 2010 6:32 AM
so does this mean a whole bunch of old posts will go into archive then?

seems like nothing has been thrown into "archive" for years...

We all need somebody to believe in something...

Saturday, April 03, 2010 9:56 AM
A thread has to be not replied to for 3 years to go in to the archive

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, April 03, 2010 9:56 AM

Saturday, April 03, 2010 2:55 PM
Explain to the slow among us what the "archive" is exactly? Is it just that the thread cant be seen at all or that it cant be replied to?

Saturday, April 03, 2010 5:15 PM
TheSundownFire (GME Chat) wrote:Explain to the slow among us what the "archive" is exactly? Is it just that the thread cant be seen at all or that it cant be replied to?

when you go to search, one of the drop downs if for the archive. pretty sure they cannot be replied to, but all can be read.

Re: Official New JBO Server thread
Sunday, November 07, 2010 7:08 AM
erm, mods?

Underdog Racing
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search