Need submissions for Domestic Driver E-zine 2010! - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need submissions for Domestic Driver E-zine 2010!
Friday, January 22, 2010 5:43 PM
Domestic Driver is now looking for submissions for 2010 issues! If you want to take advantage of this opportunity to show off your car in a different format and get in a issue this year then please submit ASAP as a Featured Ride or Readers Ride. We are also looking for other types of submissions like How To's, Photoshops, Product Reviews, Club Insiders, Events, Wreckage, Videos, etc...

Subscriptions to the e-zine are free!

For more information please post your question here and/or email us. You can also find information about making a submission here Domestic Driver - Submit your 1980+ domestic car today!

Domestic Driver - A bi-monthly online magazine featuring Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, and GM Cars from 1980+

Re: Need submissions for Domestic Driver E-zine 2010!
Monday, January 25, 2010 8:52 PM
i am hoping i can get my car back together so i can try and make an issue this year

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2623318

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 1:31 PM
Still looking for submissions for future issues! Especially our March/April issue!

Thursday, February 18, 2010 10:26 PM
wish i still had my car, id love to submit it.
all the pics i have are camera phone pics, eww

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Friday, February 19, 2010 9:27 AM
gorman... u fail. miserably.

id submit but unfortunately my ish is too 'stock appearing' for it to be considered for any mag.

Monday, February 22, 2010 10:31 AM
brad i put mics of my car up on my progress thread

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2623318

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 10:59 AM
We are now looking for May/June submissions!

Saturday, March 27, 2010 6:31 AM
Winter is over and the show/drag season has started up so we are hoping for a lot of submissions for our May/June 2010 issue! If you have a Featured Ride, Readers Ride, How To, Photoshop, Wreckage, Review, etc... please send in your submission by April 1st!

Tuesday, April 06, 2010 11:28 AM
We still need some Readers Rides for the May/June 2010 issue! Please submit this week if you are interested. You don't need a ton of mods to submit as a Readers Ride so give it a shot.

Tuesday, April 06, 2010 2:34 PM
I will be sumbitting for a feature(both mine and my wife's) but am waiting on Fetter to get my hood finished...

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Tuesday, April 06, 2010 2:52 PM
ill submit for a feature after ^ does.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010 2:51 PM
We are looking for submissions for our July/August 2010 issue. If you are interested please check out our submission page here http://www.domesticdriver.com/submit.html and email us your submission by June 10th.

As always subscriptions are free!

Monday, June 07, 2010 2:08 PM
We are right in the middle of the show/drag season and we know there are some cars just waiting to be submitted! Need submissions this week! Featured Rides, Readers Rides, Club Insiders, Event Coverage, Photoshops, How To's, Reviews, etc...

Monday, June 07, 2010 2:14 PM
do you guys feature cars that are primarily race oriented, or just the typical car show fodder?

Monday, June 07, 2010 2:19 PM
If you have dyno/track numbers to go along with the modifications and you have pictures from the track or burnout pictures then we can feature "go" not just "show".

Monday, June 07, 2010 2:49 PM
ok cool. maybe by the end of this year I'll submit my car then. Its obviously not show.

Thursday, July 22, 2010 2:17 PM
Anyone have any Readers Rides to submit? It's really easy to get your Ride in as a Readers Ride you only need a decent amount of modifications, a few good pictures and a paragraph or two to go along with it. If you'd like to submit then send a email to contact_at_domesticdriver_dot_com

We are also looking for people who enjoy writing to help share a workload of articles to edit for each issue. Sorry the only normal pay is the satisfaction of being listed as a editor in the magazine.

Thursday, July 22, 2010 3:33 PM
what do you mean by Club Insiders? like car clubs?

i'll submit my car after i can get to the track... i have show and go, and pictures of the N/A motor build... I need to get the exhaust done before i can run it... couple more months and i should have numbers

Thursday, July 22, 2010 5:42 PM
Yes car clubs.

Thursday, July 22, 2010 5:52 PM
what all do you look for from car clubs?

Thursday, July 22, 2010 6:03 PM
> Club Insider
If your mostly domestic car club would like some exposure all you have to do is send some photos of your club members cars in a group and individually with a article about the club and about each members car.

Thursday, July 22, 2010 6:04 PM
If it's a bigger car club you don't need info on every car.

Thursday, July 22, 2010 6:19 PM
i got ya... i'll see if i can come up with something with the domestics in the club

Sunday, July 25, 2010 6:01 PM
Jonathan,

I hope to get pics of both mine and my wife's at the Bash (pics to be taken before arival and while there), and then hope to submit for a feature/double feature....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Monday, August 09, 2010 1:48 PM
We are currently looking for submissions for the next issue now that the July/August issue has been released!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search