The save Lenko post.... - Page 3 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: The save Lenko post....
Friday, February 12, 2010 6:59 PM
Jookycola wrote:
NOTa2_4 wrote:i know the thread lenko was talking about and i'm sure there might have been some PM messages but i hope Bill realizes that the JBO members have more respect for a guy lik ejohn then we will for someone that tries to ruin our club. us senior members have a great deal of respect for each very rarely do you see 2 senior members going at it and if you do its usually done with respect the way Bill treated john was uncalled for.

Respect has to be earned around here wether it just be through friendly conversation or posting info thats useful and not trashing another member

Truth. Senior members are getting few and far between. And Lenko is not one you want to lose. Glad he's sticking around. Since we've lost so many already.
Ian Lacy
HanzenRider
Matt Teske
Gam
Todd Miller
and tons more.

^^Fixed that for you

you should go to OT.... Sizzy is back and showing how easy it is to lose senior member status =P

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, February 12, 2010 7:51 PM

Friday, February 12, 2010 8:50 PM
Sizzy was just a lesbian. She never knew, or did anything with a cavalier other then drive one.

GAM just likes big tits (not tasteful ones either)

your list sucks jooky.

Of all the lenko nutswingers here, how many can actually say they've met him, and enjoyed his antics? Don't swing from lenko's nuts if you've never met the guy. You're just acting cool like the rest of the group because it seems like the cool thing to do. No, you don't get to talk like Lenko is the man if you don't even know. Those of us who have met him, seatbelt tan and all....reserve the right to say, he's the man....even though I'm not sure if I've ever said that on this board.

On a side note, all ranting aside....Lenko is one of the funniest guys I've ever met. Its a shame he's from canada

Friday, February 12, 2010 10:44 PM
Hey what about
Cookie monster
Jason Cray both these guys had one of the first boosted Js
SAC
Obizzle
Porkchop sanwiches
LOL I just mentioned the old JCI guys ha( cookie is not one of them.)
I was on here back in the day under a different name wich for the life of me I can't. Remember what it was, that was 2001 to 2003 then in 2005 came back as SpyderJ. All I'm trying to say alot of us oldies have left at one point but came back, this is like a second home to us, but we have lost alot of our pioneers along the way, and John has been one of the best. It sucked that a dumb $#!T had to run his mouth instead of shutting his yap and listen and all most ruiend one of the last of us old guys that takes there time out of the day and teach the new guys a thing or two. It's guys like John, Tim ( he did the bashes before paul) Dave and all the Jbok, Jbom, JCI, and all of us old dogs you all know who you are that makes this place our family. That is all I had to say I just needed to vent.

A J-body owner since 1998
91 cavy, 99 sunfire, 00 cavy
06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
09 cobalt SS/TC sedan WHITE 1 of 41
Saturday, February 13, 2010 6:39 AM
DroptopPaul wrote:Sizzy was just a lesbian. She never knew, or did anything with a cavalier other then drive one.

GAM just likes big tits (not tasteful ones either)

your list sucks jooky.

Of all the lenko nutswingers here, how many can actually say they've met him, and enjoyed his antics? Don't swing from lenko's nuts if you've never met the guy. You're just acting cool like the rest of the group because it seems like the cool thing to do. No, you don't get to talk like Lenko is the man if you don't even know. Those of us who have met him, seatbelt tan and all....reserve the right to say, he's the man....even though I'm not sure if I've ever said that on this board.

On a side note, all ranting aside....Lenko is one of the funniest guys I've ever met. Its a shame he's from canada

Paul, I knew Lenko when he was a brand new member here helping people by Toyota parts for their J's through a connection he had. I've met him at the only Bash I ever went to. And I've conversed with him 100's if not 1000's of times over the last decade on this forum. So yeah, i know him, and i reserve the full right to back him and say he's a stand up guy that the org doesn't want to lose. I knew Lenko the car humper long before you were known on the org for banging 12 year old girls.

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Saturday, February 13, 2010 8:16 PM
You may have met him, but I know for a fact that several people in this thread praising him have not. That wasn't completely pointed towards you, my apologies

Saturday, February 13, 2010 8:36 PM
no problem.

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Sunday, February 14, 2010 9:32 PM
DroptopPaul wrote:You may have met him, but I know for a fact that several people in this thread praising him have not. That wasn't completely pointed towards you, my apologies

Well, what about all the good stuff he left for us?

You don't have to meet him to know he's good........

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 4:16 PM
lenko is the man.
he will never leave.

He is the first of 2 people i ever met from canada in my life. and both liked to drink and are crazy fun.

great guy.

I agree about this being a 2nd home so to speak and not being able to get away. GreenZ was my username back in the day! ahh the memories!

eh'

Saturday, March 13, 2010 9:31 AM
i like lenko

Saturday, March 13, 2010 10:52 AM
are you guys really arguing about who knows another guy the best?

sounds like grade school and homosexuality all rolled into one to me...

We all need somebody to believe in something...
Saturday, March 13, 2010 10:56 AM
Can we just delete this thread please?

Saturday, March 13, 2010 3:34 PM
John Lenko wrote:Can we just delete this thread please?

Sure, why not?

My work is done......

Saturday, March 13, 2010 7:57 PM
Thank you Dave Z.

Misnblu.com
Newbie member since 1999
Thank you Dave and JBO!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search