Five years on here - Page 2 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Five years on here
Saturday, March 27, 2010 3:25 PM
Comin up on my 7 year in November.. lurked for about half a year before actually joining back when I had my 00z. I'll prolly be sellin my cavy this fall finally and moving into something different. I've had my 04 since it was brand new.

Saturday, March 27, 2010 3:42 PM
You guys are all young. IIRC, Aug 99 or 00 was my join date.

Saturday, March 27, 2010 10:47 PM
And since I can't edit... I just looked it up- Aug 99, I was the 2637th person to register.

Saturday, March 27, 2010 5:21 PM
^^ how do you know all that? you are one of the ones who joined so early your registry has no join date.

We all need somebody to believe in something...
Saturday, March 27, 2010 11:41 PM
z yaaaa wrote:was a lurker from like 01-02, joined in 03.

i even remember the rk sport forums LOL
man that was the good oll days. I was strollin around here back in 2000 to 2001 and then I got rid of the fire 2 yrs later I got the cavy then I reregistered in 2005, man it feels like forever.

A J-body owner since 1998
91 cavy, 99 sunfire, 00 cavy
06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
09 cobalt SS/TC sedan WHITE 1 of 41
Sunday, March 28, 2010 5:16 AM
I will be here 7 years on April 29th.

Sunday, March 28, 2010 5:52 AM
James Cahill wrote:And since I can't edit... I just looked it up- Aug 99, I was the 2637th person to register.

How did you find that out?

Sunday, March 28, 2010 7:19 AM
9 years March 23rd 2010

Wow long time...

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Performance Parts For Cavalier, Sunfire, Cobalts and More!!!
Sunday, March 28, 2010 4:49 PM
z yaaaa wrote:^^ how do you know all that? you are one of the ones who joined so early your registry has no join date.

I'm sure he checked his email... i still have my welcome message too

email wrote:Subject: j-body.org account verification (extremedelusions)
To: imcensored1@yahoo.com
Date: Mon, March 1, 2004 9:24:14 AM

Kyle,

Thank you for your recent registration at j-body.org. Your account is currently in a staging queue and awaiting verification. There are two ways to verify your account. The easiest way is to visit the following web page:

http://www.j-body.org/members/verify/extremedelusions/861f604cc5fd4c77e987350ee7257d26/

If you are unable to go to that page for any reason, you may verify your account by replying to this email, leaving the subject line as-is. Please be aware that this is a manual process which generally takes 24-48 hours.

Once again, thank you for registering at j-body.org

If you have received this email in error, and you did not register for an account, please contact us immediately at the email address: abuse@j-body.org

-----
subscribe: extremedelusions
-----

ooooh and

email again wrote:Subject: j-body.org: premium membership
To: imcensored1@yahoo.com
Date: Thu, June 17, 2004 9:04:25 PM

I'd just like to take a moment to thank you for your support of the JBO and j-body.org. You are now officially a "premium member". If you view your registry page you will see a small star below your name, and next to your username. This identifies you as a premium member. Your membership expiration date is also on your registry page, and is only visible when you are logged in. Nobody else can see this date.

You now have full access to the entire site, and no posting restrictions in the forum. You are eligible to participate in special offers that may be posted from time to time on the site. Other changes and deals are currently in the works, and you will hear about them as they happen.

Thanks again for your support. There are some big things coming on the site, and you are helping to make it happen.

Dave

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Sunday, March 28, 2010 4:56 PM

Monday, March 29, 2010 8:35 AM
heh.. back in the day, we didn't even have accounts! You just typed in your name, and that's who you were.

I still remember arguing with some noob who insisted on posting as Wild Weasel, and there really wasn't anything I could do about it.

Ah... the nostalgia...

Monday, March 29, 2010 9:50 AM
Wild Weasel wrote:heh.. back in the day, we didn't even have accounts! You just typed in your name, and that's who you were.

I still remember arguing with some noob who insisted on posting as Wild Weasel, and there really wasn't anything I could do about it.

Ah... the nostalgia...

think i remember that.

im around the 8.5 year mark.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 7:49 AM
Speedline02 (GME Chat!!) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:^^ how do you know all that? you are one of the ones who joined so early your registry has no join date.

I'm sure he checked his email... i still have my welcome message too

Yup. Checked my email. At one point I had even written to Dave to find it out, and thats when he told me what number I was to register.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 8:49 AM
three years already this month for me

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2623318

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 10:59 AM
I have a faint recollection of back when we had the steam engine section and all the arguments about proper air/coal mixtures...

Friday, April 23, 2010 2:45 PM
Wow, you bunch of noobs.
Like Mr. Cahill, and WW, 10 years for me joining in September of 99, buying my Z24 in 00, and still modding it to this day.

DaveZ, where are you at Bud?
Anybody still remember Badz24 or Wes from old?
What ever happened to Teske who was my hero back in the day along with Cookie Monster in his oh so blue turbo'd monster.

It's been an amazing 10 years too.
Maybe we should have special OG status put upon all those with 10+ years.

Misnblu.com
Newbie member since 1999
Thank you Dave and JBO!

Friday, April 23, 2010 3:07 PM
i feel old @ 12 ish, i joined in 98, then again in 2002 when they updated and everyone had to re register

Friday, April 23, 2010 5:28 PM
3 years for me in June.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, April 23, 2010 7:55 PM

Friday, April 23, 2010 5:35 PM
6 in June. I just don't post much >.< I'm a lurker.

Friday, April 23, 2010 5:46 PM
ive been around about 7 years total i made an account when i was 15 and had a 2g for about 2 months.. sold it and went through a few cars.. ended up with the 98 in 05 and the then 04 in 07......

Friday, April 23, 2010 7:21 PM
Misnblu wrote:Wow, you bunch of noobs.
Like Mr. Cahill, and WW, 10 years for me joining in September of 99, buying my Z24 in 00, and still modding it to this day.

DaveZ, where are you at Bud?
Anybody still remember Badz24 or Wes from old?
What ever happened to Teske who was my hero back in the day along with Cookie Monster in his oh so blue turbo'd monster.

It's been an amazing 10 years too.
Maybe we should have special OG status put upon all those with 10+ years.

Right here bud. I think I pretty much followed ya to the org....it's hard to believe it's been 10 years already. And stirring up trouble with my cav in P&M forum....

Wes screwed of few people out of their money. (I think he was going through some rough times)

Matt is working on other stuff (his clothing line and media stuff)

I miss Cookie's car. And Ian's too....

Friday, April 23, 2010 7:47 PM
Dave-O.
Good to see some of the OG crew.

Misnblu.com
Newbie member since 1999
Thank you Dave and JBO!

Friday, April 23, 2010 8:35 PM
Misnblu wrote:Dave-O.
Good to see some of the OG crew.

Oh, and I agree on the OG crew idea too...

Saturday, April 24, 2010 6:42 AM
i turn 8 this year

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Saturday, April 24, 2010 8:32 PM
Wow, 7 years already... 5 of which I've been a moderator. Ah, the memories.

Saturday, April 24, 2010 8:34 PM
I'm still a n00b, only a little over a year on here, signed up in Sept '08 a month after I got my Cav, which I no longer have.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search