My favorite thing about my J.... - Page 3 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: My favorite thing about my J....
Tuesday, September 07, 2010 5:58 PM
i love my original j because it could keep up with a vr6 in any condition, it was great in the snow and it just looks tits. after the general replaced bearings and tranny's 3x and i got to working on it myself it makes me very happy. now that z sits waiting an eco swap and my 98z has a 2200 in it waiting on the driveline out of my 00 so i can have a boosted vert 5sp z.
i think i like how i have a unique car instead of the traditional sport compacts, and stock for stock they walk all over the rest.

also the center console and window are perfect height for my elbows, all the imports were uncomfortable to drive.

Tuesday, September 07, 2010 7:30 PM
my car's blue and has an elmo sticker on the back of it.

Tuesday, September 07, 2010 8:25 PM
Well mine is my first car, so its definitely special to me, but also I love having a vert because its different from the 20 coupes/sedans I see daily. Plus mine is pretty damn clean, and I love blowing people's expectations away when I say I drive a Cavalier and then they actually see that its actually a pretty nice car. Plus they're a breeze to maintain and fix (knock on wood). If I can keep mine forever, I honestly would. Keep it aside as a project/fun car and eventually boost, repaint, 02 LSS front end swap, etc etc.

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter
Wednesday, September 08, 2010 2:46 PM
The double look I always get while driving.

The

Wow that thing is slick.... Is that a fu(king cavalier?

Look.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 6:08 PM
I love how I can race and race and race and race some more and go "oh I think my gas gauge moved finally." I love the simple clean lines. But what I love most is how ever other car beats mine.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3879634
http://www.crysisweb.com/
Wednesday, September 15, 2010 7:18 PM
that they are cheap to fix and easy to find parts for!

2000 Cavi, tinted out maybe more to come
Wednesday, October 13, 2010 1:10 PM
I dont love the car, not do i hate it. It has nothing great to offer but the gas milage. If it wasnt the fact that it runs like a champ and ive put 3x more $$ into it than its worth, it would be long gone.

Fireboy153
Brady Fire Co. - Station 150
Long Live The Sunflower! (yea its not so "cool")
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search