Tackiest things to do to your car? - Page 7 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Tackiest things to do to your car?
Friday, March 11, 2011 11:50 AM
Kyle I touch the area here & there mostly jus to pick up the kids & drop them back off. I been laying low lately because I got 2 tickets in my S10 (speeding & reckless) on the same day. Smh. But as you can imagine those fines got up there pretty high & I barely escaped with my license. But of course this happens right in time to possibly push off finish the car for the summer. I'll be home again a lot N the near months to attempt finishing the Cav still. I gotta pull the motor & tranny probably twice more I think & on to the post

I think we have all probably done a thing that was tacky a time or 2 but its all in good fun. & Gary Frank where are you located?

It beats a Honda!

Friday, March 11, 2011 4:17 PM
canada eh

Saturday, March 12, 2011 4:32 PM
what was cool yrs ago is tacky now.. anyone remember TireFlies? oi, now THOSE were dumb

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Saturday, March 12, 2011 5:13 PM
Yeah bro I dont think im gonna make that one...lol but its all in gud fun. I hope nobody really takes offense to the things posted in this thread cuz as stated earlier it all a matter of personal taste. I Respect just about everybody who drives a J-body an a performance vehicle for not picking an easier platform, It shows motivation. You all could have bought Civics & made them equally tacky for probable 3x less. lmao.

It beats a Honda!
Monday, March 14, 2011 12:47 PM
alejandro davila wrote:Juicyj that pic of yourcar DAMN!!!! Love the car man

Thanks

Tuesday, March 15, 2011 7:34 AM
hmmm the Tackiest thing to do to my car?

Drive it.

Wednesday, April 06, 2011 8:24 PM
Evan Undead (The Black Pearl) wrote:what was cool yrs ago is tacky now.. anyone remember TireFlies? oi, now THOSE were dumb

Don't remember those...

Wednesday, April 06, 2011 9:36 PM
they were valve stem caps that had LEDs in them, so it made a neon twirl as your wheels spun going down the road. they were cool for like, 4 mins. literally.

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Friday, May 20, 2011 6:19 AM
what is trackiest :">
Friday, May 20, 2011 7:04 AM
Cadwz24 wrote:Im not sure why this is the case, but there are so many god damn cars with a yellow and red theme.... That is sofaking ugly.

Self applied window tint.

Cuz their cars are sponsored by mcdonalds... I mean think about it.

It might have started as a good idea, got really popular, now usually only attracts high schoolers, and are driven by clowns. Makes perfect sense
Friday, May 20, 2011 11:26 AM
Been guilty of a few. The single wiper mod.
Not to tacky, but totally takes something functional and makes it nonfunctional in a dangerous way.
Clear tails, Made especially tacky since no company made clear inners for the J-body.
Painted interior / dash panels, again not super tacky, but when you hit your 30's and you work in an office with adults it looks ridiculous. It screams "kids car"
Altezzas, but at least i went with the least tacky looking ones, the carbon fiber looking ones.

And i did the red and yellow thing but didn't get too carried away with it. I limited it to my Chevy bowties front and back and the center caps on the stock Z24 wheels.

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Friday, May 20, 2011 12:33 PM
Today I realized there are 2 civics with the same decal in my town. Reminded me of this thread so Ill contribute to it by saying that the "pull my finger" decal is tacky. Not that side graphics arent tacky to begin with but to me this one takes the cake. I didnt think anyone still considered this cool.

http://fastfuriouscars.net/tag/fast-furious-supra-graphics

Friday, May 20, 2011 3:00 PM
Stikman29 wrote:Ok I know this will probably touch some feelings but my top tacky list is as follows:
-calling your CHEVROLET Cavalier JDM, It's as far from JDM as possible, even with Toyota emblems, if you want an import go buy one.

even though the toyota cavs were built in ohio
Friday, May 20, 2011 8:12 PM
well where they are built doesn't have any effect on what market its for. Half the dodges on the road would be MDM Mexican Domestic Market!
Sunday, May 22, 2011 5:27 PM
spray painting interior, looks horrible after awhile. i should know i did it a long time ago, never again.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search