Anyone know derek trout? - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone know derek trout?
Sunday, December 05, 2010 8:46 PM
been trying to get ahold of him and it doesn't seem like he is on here much.

Re: Anyone know derek trout?
Wednesday, December 08, 2010 5:24 AM
He has a few things up for sale in the regional and classifieds...
Wednesday, December 08, 2010 12:51 PM
i know...i paid for some of it over a month ago...looking for it... he seems very hard to get a hold of. doesn't seem like he's on here much...hasn't responded to my emails, rarely responds to my pm's. anyone know how else to get in touch with him?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, December 08, 2010 1:15 PM
Wednesday, December 08, 2010 1:58 PM
I know his brother, Travis Tuna.

Wednesday, December 08, 2010 2:00 PM
any chance you could find out whats going on with some stuff i purchased a while ago?(cam, lifters, pushrods, valve guides for 2200)
Wednesday, December 08, 2010 2:08 PM
Dave De Stefano wrote:any chance you could find out whats going on with some stuff i purchased a while ago?(cam, lifters, pushrods, valve guides for 2200)

LMAO,im guessing Travis Tuna is a joke

Wednesday, December 08, 2010 2:49 PM
oh, lol, i just realized that, hahaha, that was good.

really did wish i had these parts though...
Wednesday, December 08, 2010 3:13 PM
Ooooh, sucks this happened, But now I'm glad I didn't buy stuff from him. Had my eye on a few items..Cam too

Wednesday, December 08, 2010 3:26 PM
yea...i was really wondering about that cam...don't know of anyone running it. was kinda curious about it...and what really sucks is i have almost everything i need to start my build but those things
Wednesday, December 08, 2010 4:49 PM
Ya I bought some things from him, but he shipped them within a week....only thing is they didnt fit the engine I had ...they were for a 2200...
Wednesday, December 08, 2010 8:51 PM
what did you buy? he seemed like a nice guy and stuff, just doesn't seem like he's on here much at all...just sucks for my end of the deal.

Thursday, December 09, 2010 4:37 PM
I actually bought a ported intake manifold and tb ...the zspec ones
Wednesday, December 15, 2010 5:53 PM
well it doesn't look like he's been on here in forever...maybe something happened to him? i guess noone knows him outside of here?
Thursday, December 16, 2010 8:47 AM
Did you try the regional forum at all? He was/used to be in MN....

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Thursday, December 16, 2010 10:39 AM
yea, i responded to 2 of his threads and made one of my own there, and not a single response
Monday, December 20, 2010 4:05 PM
More and more of these lame dudes. I'm aiming to get my money back and then some from Mike Asher.
Paypal is taking forever though.. Good luck with that man.

Monday, December 20, 2010 4:54 PM
unfortunately, i just looked on paypal and i paid in september, way too long ago to open a dispute.
Monday, December 20, 2010 4:56 PM
If you paid by credit card, call ur bank, and tell them to that you paid through paypal for pasts to a such and such person, and you have yet to recieve it. I know I have done that to a company that ripped me off, and 4 months later I called the bank, and they got my money back a week later. Give that a shot. Goodluck.

Monday, December 20, 2010 5:06 PM
thanks for the advice! i'll have to do that. at least not everyone on here is a d-bag...just a select few most of the time, lol
Monday, December 20, 2010 7:22 PM
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:If you paid by credit card, call ur bank, and tell them to that you paid through paypal for pasts to a such and such person, and you have yet to recieve it. I know I have done that to a company that ripped me off, and 4 months later I called the bank, and they got my money back a week later. Give that a shot. Goodluck.

Will have to give it a try. What bank is this if you dont mind me asking?

Monday, December 20, 2010 8:43 PM
I am with Chase, and they did it for me. This is going back about a year ago. I know you can put a dispute on goods not received. I dont remember exactly how they did it, but they did. Just gotta call and tlak to customer service. Tell them the situation, and tell them U tried to reslove it with paypal and they said nothing to help you, so now ur turning to them. Tell them u think its a scam, and altho you tried to contact said seller, nothing has been resolved. Then they should be able to help, hopefully.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010 12:03 PM
well, derek got in touch with me and it seems as though there was just a misunderstanding. i know he's been away for a bit, but apparently it was more than i thought, and he sent it out and it was sent back to him cuz he accidentally put the wrong addy, but since he was away he knew nothing of it. all is well, and thank you all for your help!

i also want to say about derek that he is being very awesome about it and as long as these parts get to me, then i would purchase from him again. the whole time dealing with him he was very nice....things just went wrong that were out of his control.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010 3:13 PM
I'm surprised your bank did that for you. Usually they won't, which is why it is suggested that you use a normal credit card and not a debit. Glad to hear your issue has been cleared up though. I believe I dealt with him to get a set of 1.6 Roller Rockers way back (4 years) and got a quick turn around time for those.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010 4:40 PM
thevilliagemon wrote:I'm surprised your bank did that for you. Usually they won't, which is why it is suggested that you use a normal credit card and not a debit. Glad to hear your issue has been cleared up though. I believe I dealt with him to get a set of 1.6 Roller Rockers way back (4 years) and got a quick turn around time for those.

Ya know, me too. I was actually trying to deal with this company that were suppose to attempt to lower your car payment. Well, I paid them a nominal fee to start the paper work, and do some sheet stating the chances and the options on what should be done, and I got that. But then I paid them again to start the process, which I was told would take about a month to complete. I said okay, paid them roughly 300 and gave it time. Mind you I was also told not to make the payment on the vehicle. So, not thinking twice about it, I didnt, and kept going. Well, after the first month I didnt hear anything back from them. So I give it about a month and a half, and call back, leave messages and such and no returns. Now I did my research on the company and found good ratings and such, so never thought twice about it. Month 2 rolls around, and nothing still. So I make up the missed payment, and mind you one payment was 623 bucks, so I pay out the 1250 bucks, and go back to being current on my loan, and just wait it out. This goes on till about april. I signed the "Contract" in december. I finally called Chase, and spoke to them about it, and they told me they could do this for failure to supply service, or something along those lines. Once they did this, about 2 weeks later, I got the 300 back I paid them, and it was over and done with. So much to my shock, I was able to fix the issue.

Dave, I am glad you were able to get intouch with Derek. Glad in the end it worked out for you. Keep us posted!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010 3:56 PM
sigh....now i can't reach him again...really want my parts!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search