Old School Check-in - Page 17 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Old School Check-in
Friday, December 07, 2012 1:48 PM
In before the lock... lol

Monday, December 10, 2012 4:21 AM
bbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuahahahhaahhahahahaha

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Monday, December 10, 2012 12:27 PM
I finally sold my cavalier in August of this year. I traded it in for a 2007 Trailblazer SS. I miss the car sometimes but being in a small car with everyone else driving SUVs made me feel like I was cheating death every time I drove. Even though the car is gone doesn't mean I will leave the org. I like this site too much to go lol

Monday, December 10, 2012 1:12 PM
I don't miss selling mine, i do miss the truck however. but the new focus is nice and a great daily driver for the family so all is well.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012 11:46 PM
I wonder how many years it has been since I have posted? Howdy all! J free for 5'ish years now I think? For sure there are days I miss my car...but then I remember the maintenance, noise, rough ride, and lack of power and I don't miss it nearly as much.

Thursday, December 13, 2012 3:59 PM
Here since 2 months.
Very nice ans interesting place comme after dinner to read yours questions or comments.
Thanks to the site.
Alain
Sunday, December 16, 2012 10:39 PM
Well, since Ian popped back in....

http://www.autotalk.com/pictures/data/1536/medium/2005_Chevrolet_Cavalier_Xtreme_002_autotalk_com_.jpg
Wednesday, December 19, 2012 6:59 PM
Joined in Jan of 2002 when I had my 98 Z24 which I sold in 2004 but now back into a j-body again for the 2nd time
Monday, December 24, 2012 10:27 AM
Oh... are we doing another round here?

Merry Christmas, everyone!!

Monday, December 24, 2012 11:09 AM
Been registered since the day I bought my Z in 05 but I have been around since 03 when by bro got into J's. He is probably the reason I have a J, without his influence I would have gotten an Integra or something.

PSN ID: Phatchance249

Tuesday, December 25, 2012 1:44 PM
Good thing you didn't. I mean... a GSR or a Type-R would have been good fun, but it would have been stolen by now, along with it's replacement, and now you'd be too disheartened to care about cars at all.

Saturday, January 12, 2013 6:20 PM
Checking in here in 2013....

http://www.autotalk.com/pictures/data/1536/medium/2005_Chevrolet_Cavalier_Xtreme_002_autotalk_com_.jpg
Saturday, February 16, 2013 6:38 PM
It's been a long time since I've been here. I not much changed. Been registered since 02 but my profile says 2009?? Did I miss a reboot of the site or something?

Gilles
2.3 Ho

Thursday, February 21, 2013 2:52 PM
Holy bejebus... this is still up and going.
member since 02... my last update... 05 :p
My old turbo 98 cavy was sold in 05. Went on to an 06 WRX which got totaled, now have a '11 STi and an 05 Outback family wagon... married.. kid... :p Things change
Friday, February 22, 2013 5:24 AM
Almost 8 years since my first post in this thread. And I was an old timer back then!!! Come April, I'll have had my sunflower 8 years! Holy mother of god!!! But I can't complain, every year it just gets better and better!!!

Although its still kinda sad how much the .org has died in the last couple of years or so. I'll still be here forever though.

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Friday, February 22, 2013 6:03 AM
Wednesday, June 9, 2010 was my "official" join date, but had a cavalier since 2007 and lurking here since early 2008. I am sure I am still a noob. (compared to that guy above me) I still call this forum my home though.

Saturday, March 16, 2013 5:06 AM
I joined in 99. Sold my cav in 01. I regretted selling it. I recently picked up a new to me 04.
Saturday, March 16, 2013 6:38 PM
Just celebrated 9 years with my cav with a new set of tires.....

Hey, not everything can be wings and rims.....

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 8:00 AM
Dave - if this was 2004 we would have flamed you that your celebration WASNT Wings and Rimzzz!

I just mentally counted backward and... man have I been here a long time.

I just took the cover off Sweetness on Saturday to do a fitment on a few parts... someday this summer I'll hook up the battery to turn on my awesome blue underglow just to remember what it was like to be 22 again... lol. To this day I don't care what anybody says, I love them on that car.

It's def sad how much this forum has died. I used to hit refresh and every 40 seconds every forum had a new post in it. Now... not so much.

-Chris-

-Sweetness-
-Turbocharged-
Slowly but surely may some day win this race...
Wednesday, March 20, 2013 10:23 AM
Don't worry brother... we're all growing old together here.

Speaking of doing fitment on a few parts... I'm setting up to put an electric blower on the Sunfire. Gearing up for an epic flame war in the boost forum... just like old times!!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 11:28 AM
I'm still lurking. lol.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 3:35 PM
The fire is a decade old now.. might have to do something with it this year....

Ive owned more cars than I care to admit (even less afraid to admit how many j's) but yet this damn car I cant let go of.

** FOR SALE** http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=110879&t=110879
Thursday, March 21, 2013 7:26 AM
Damn, i've had my white 97 cavy since 98 LOL. I think im permenately attached. ha

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Thursday, March 21, 2013 8:05 AM
Andy - I literally remember the Thread you started when you named the car sol and brought it home and almost immediately began to mod it!!!

Seems like yesterday but... I guess it wasn't.

Damn gents. We old.

-Chris-

-Sweetness-
-Turbocharged-
Slowly but surely may some day win this race...
Thursday, March 21, 2013 9:04 AM
SweetnessGT wrote:Andy - I literally remember the Thread you started when you named the car sol and brought it home and almost immediately began to mod it!!!

Seems like yesterday but... I guess it wasn't.

Damn gents. We old.

-Chris-

Yeah I wasn't gonna mod this one too much... Ten years later I guess I was wrong.
Crazy how time flies.

** FOR SALE** http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=110879&t=110879
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search