Let me tell you guys about a guy.... - Page 2 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Let me tell you guys about a guy....
Tuesday, December 04, 2012 10:12 PM
I also would have sent his ass packing when he showed up with $500. I mean, if I had an 8 hour drive ahead of me, I'd call you FROM THE BANK that second and say "Hey man, I can only take out $500 per day, can I come up tomorrow?" If he drove 8 hours knowing he didn't have enough cash on him, he was intending to screw you the whole time. Do whatever you can to get your money back. I damn near ruined a guys life over $35, but I got my money and he learned a valuable lesson about screwing people over thinking he can get away with it simply because of distance on the map. Respect is a big deal to some people, and so is losing money. Get him!

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 3:28 AM
Did you contact either of the other people I listed facebook links to?

Sorry about the cavfire.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Wednesday, December 05, 2012 2:11 PM

We talked last night... He's aware im on my last nerve and he agreed to pay me by saturday via paypal. Obviously he gets payed friday so I'm giving him this one last chance. No money by saturday evening I told him I'll take matters further to get my money. I'm hoping he delivers on his deal because personally I'm tired of dealing with it. I let a lot of stuff go for really cheap and to get screwed over like this really pisses me off.

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 3:42 PM
screw friday... he needs to put up or shut up....
Wednesday, December 05, 2012 3:54 PM
Totally in to facebook bomb his @$$. JBO is not for losers like him. I've taken some chances throwing money around on here but ALWAYS got what I paid for. You're a better man than I for being patient. I would have shown up at his house by now.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Saturday, December 08, 2012 10:33 AM

Well I thought I would let you all know he finally payed up.

Lesson learned on my end. It sucks I have to end up being an asshole now in the future with deals like this but @!#$ happens.

Saturday, December 08, 2012 10:45 AM
An unfortunate fact of life. Glad you got your money bro.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Sunday, December 16, 2012 10:45 PM
Good that he paid up...sucks for us honest folk...

http://www.autotalk.com/pictures/data/1536/medium/2005_Chevrolet_Cavalier_Xtreme_002_autotalk_com_.jpg
Wednesday, December 19, 2012 9:57 AM
Glad he paid up... Irritates the hell out of me as I can relate. I straight up LOST $400. This was a partial M62 kit about 2 years ago. Michael Asher (ARIZONA) was the asshole. I found 2 other people that got screwed by him but never resolved it. Glad you pushed and got it...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search