Leaving the org after 6 years - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Leaving the org after 6 years
Saturday, January 13, 2007 3:44 PM
Farewell all.... In december, I purchased a 2000 VW Passat 1.8T Station Wagon. Sadly I had to let the last of my 3 J-body's go. I loved the car, but the body was starting to fall apart. I would like to thank all those people that I've met in person and over the org. Brandon Fetter, Dauber and Jenny from HighRev, Joe Kenefic, Mike Jazz, Karo, BBscav22 and all the others that i've talked to. I will check back from time to time. I will miss the car, but I had to choose a safer option to haul my fiance and soon to be child in! Later all!!!

This months projects: Completion and Installation of Homemade Turbo System, Brakes, Fiberglass sparetire enlcosure and amp rack.

Re: Leaving the org after 6 years
Saturday, January 13, 2007 9:34 PM
good luck and take care

and btw if you any VW info let me know, liek how to fix somethign, what wrong with the care, hell you can even PM me your Vin and I can run it for recalls form my laptop

Saturday, January 13, 2007 9:50 PM
let me know if you need any help i think after Darkstars i have the second most info about vw's

Monday, January 15, 2007 10:46 AM
havent seen or talked to you in probably a yr. thought you already sold the cav... oh well looks like your moving on to better things g/l with everthing later

R.I.P. Brian Klocke, you will never be forgotten
Thursday, January 18, 2007 6:24 PM
Sorry to see you go, but good luck in your personal ventures.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search