A little update on Brandon and Emily Spencer aka solstice4show - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
A little update on Brandon and Emily Spencer aka solstice4show
Tuesday, July 22, 2008 9:49 AM
Some of you may remember this thread...

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=1&i=365222&t=364206&p=1

...Well, yesterday I noticed my eBay Feedback was 100%, which is strange since my one negative feedback from Brandon has left it a little below that. His eBay Profile...

http://myworld.ebay.com/solstice4show

...says he's no longer a registered user. I don't know if he got off eBay or eBay finally figured out that he's still scamming people, but my one negative feedback is gone and apparently he's left JBO too.

After the ordeal I went through because of him and his wife, I'm glad to see that my Feedback is back to what it should be and he's nowhere to be found.

Re: A little update on Brandon and Emily Spencer aka solstice4show
Tuesday, July 22, 2008 9:58 AM
ebay is turning into @!#$. if i buy something from someone i can leave all the negative feedback i want even if they are a great seller and the seller cant do anything about it. the sellers arent allowed to give negative feedback.

craigslist > ebay

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 12:01 PM
wow... that was a good read... i'd kinda wished he replied after Ben & Nikki's last posts...

all i can say about his remarks here on the org is

oh well... maybe he died from this supposed "cancer" eh?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, July 22, 2008 12:03 PM

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 12:42 PM
found a picture of his wife

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 12:45 PM
J03Y wrote:found a picture of his wife

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 1:46 PM
id @!#$ her

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 5:49 PM
Moar Candy! LAWL wrote:ebay is turning into @!#$. if i buy something from someone i can leave all the negative feedback i want even if they are a great seller and the seller cant do anything about it. the sellers arent allowed to give negative feedback.

QFT. as a seller you kind of get screwed at the customer's whim. ive already had people try to jew me down AFTER they win the auction.

also, neutral feedbacks are now considered negative and lower your feedback %. i had someone leave neutral on accident just this week. he left it for me but meant to for someone else. said it took 6 weeks to receive, but the auction had only ended less than 2 weeks prior. even though he left amended feedback saying it was a mistake, it still affected my feedback percentage. this is the first time its ever been below 100%. @!#$s
sorry, /rant

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search